Eurovision

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Eurovision

Post by palerider »

I'd sooner gouge my eyes out than watch it but I'm reading we came 2nd. I've heard the choon on the car radio and it wasn't utter shit as per, but Ukraine won and good luck to them under the circumstances.

But I saw the final standings.

Australia came 9th.

What the actual fuck......

Am I missing something. Is there a free entry into Europe for Wombat shaggers now ?

Newmarket

Re: Eurovision

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:47 am I'd sooner gouge my eyes out than watch it but I'm reading we came 2nd. I've heard the choon on the car radio and it wasn't utter shit as per, but Ukraine won and good luck to them under the circumstances.

Australia came 9th.

Am I missing something. Is there a free entry into Europe for Wombat shaggers now ?
It’s about as realistic as Ukraine having the best song .

Eurovision wasn’t quite so sad if it hadn’t become political .

Bojo must have done something right for us to even get a point let alone finish second.
Bring back Jonathon !

Noni

Post by Noni »

palerider wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:47 am I'd sooner gouge my eyes out than watch it but I'm reading we came 2nd. I've heard the choon on the car radio and it wasn't utter shit as per, but Ukraine won and good luck to them under the circumstances.

Australia came 9th.

Loved the Euros during the 60s and 70s. Real music back then! :D After that got pretty much dull. Watta joke now!!

Maybe Canada should enter if Australia can :lol:

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Australia came 9th.

And where was the Rwanda entry ? very un-PC

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:46 pm

Australia came 9th.

Next year BD. The singing illegals.

'Sad to say....I'm on my way
won't be back for many a day
My heart is down my head is swimming around
I had to leave a little girl in Benghazi town'

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:46 pm

Australia came 9th.

Rwanda will probably be in there next year, represented by the refugees we sent there this year. ;)

PS I just see your post Pale..At least we are are on the same page. :D

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

A shit show of fucking freaks .

palerider

Post by palerider »

Who'd have thought it ?

A decent song sung by a heterosexual and we do well.

But I see that Olly Alexander, a transexual 'thing' who apparently the woke media adore, is strongly tipped to mince onto the stage and belt out a tune for us next year.

Oh dear.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Noni wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:11 pm
Loved the Euros during the 60s and 70s. Real music back then! :D After that got pretty much dull. Watta joke now!!

Selective memory mate ? Surely you can't have forgotten such musical monstrosities as "Boom Bang A Bang" and "Congratulations" can you ? ;)

And don't knock Australia being in it mate. They did give us Rolf Harris after all. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Noni

Post by Noni »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:36 pm
Noni wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:11 pm

Selective memory mate ? Surely you can't have forgotten such musical monstrosities as "Boom Bang A Bang" and "Congratulations" can you ? ;)

And don't knock Australia being in it mate. They did give us Rolf Harris after all. :lol:
Nothing wrong with a bit of Cliff Richard. :lol: