The Ashes

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: The Ashes

Post by palerider »

OZHAMMER wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:43 am They’re making more of a fist of it this time. If they can put a decent second innings together, we could be in trouble.
You're 50 ahead.

Should be enough for an innings victory.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

OZHAMMER wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:43 am They’re making more of a fist of it this time. If they can put a decent second innings together, we could be in trouble.
I haven't really got a dog in this fight. Just shit stirring. I've always copped it from everyone down here and when the poms get on top I cop it from everyone over there :).
I did go agaist the poms when they all recieved medals that time. I thought it was a big pisstake. Then I went anti aussie when Smith and Warner got picked again. Warner might be a class batsman but he's got a smugness that needs smacking to the boundary. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

palerider

Post by palerider »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:52 am
I haven't really got a dog in this fight. Just shit stirring. I've always copped it from everyone down here and when the poms get on top I cop it from everyone over there :).
I did go agaist the poms when they all recieved medals that time. I thought it was a big pisstake. Then I went anti aussie when Smith and Warner got picked again. Warner might be a class batsman but he's got a smugness that needs smacking to the boundary. :D
I dislike Smith far more.

Warner puts it out there in the open, Smith's just a snidey fucker.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Warner’s a cunt.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

palerider wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:55 am

Pissweak snidey fucker morelike. Lots of the old legends of the game down here disagree with him being vice captain, and therefore captain of the last test.
Oops, Crawley just got done by Starc. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

tassiehammer wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:53 am
palerider wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:55 am

Pissweak snidey fucker morelike. Lots of the old legends of the game down here disagree with him being vice captain, and therefore captain of the last test.
Very near a hat-trick.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

OZHAMMER wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:23 am
tassiehammer wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:53 am

Very near a hat-trick.
And another one bites the dust.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Nightwatchman doesn’t offer a shot.

We’ll win by an innings at this rate.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

OZHAMMER wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:27 am Nightwatchman doesn’t offer a shot.

We’ll win by an innings at this rate.
All so easy for you..It's embarrassing for all.

Noni

Post by Noni »

Played cricket at school and hated it.

Australia won, don't understand this game!.....True statement and not joking!!! :oops: