The Tan Hill Inn

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

The Tan Hill Inn

Post by palerider »

For three nights starting last Friday, wintry conditions snowed in 61 people (and 7 staff) at the highest pub in the country oop norf.

The bar was open, free food was provided and it was warm and cosy after an Oasis tribute band performed.

Fuck me, apart from no toothbrush and a few skid marks, what's not to like ?

Imagine if the Mrs had been dragging you off to see her Mum on the Saturday. Or you'd have reluctantly agreed to have some boring cunts over for Sunday lunch. Or (I know it was called off) what if you had a ticket to watch Burnley v the vermin ?

It's enough to make atheists find God.

Dwayne Pipes

Re: The Tan Hill Inn

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

My idea of heaven, plus lucky for me I’m not a Pakistani
Oop there.

h69

Re: The Tan Hill Inn

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:33 pm For three nights starting last Friday, wintry conditions snowed in 61 people (and 7 staff) at the highest pub in the country oop norf.

The bar was open, free food was provided and it was warm and cosy after an Oasis tribute band performed.

Fuck me, apart from no toothbrush and a few skid marks, what's not to like ?

Imagine if the Mrs had been dragging you off to see her Mum on the Saturday. Or you'd have reluctantly agreed to have some boring cunts over for Sunday lunch. Or (I know it was called off) what if you had a ticket to watch Burnley v the vermin ?

It's enough to make atheists find God.
A storm was forecast followed by snow the next day so what do they do ? They go to a pub on the top of a fucking moor, 5 miles further on than the middle of fucking nowhere and (quelle surprise) they get stuck. They are getting free food and drink, its warm and some of them are still whining.

Fucking Northerners.