Tassie Tim captain no more

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
tassiehammer

Tassie Tim captain no more

Post by tassiehammer »

Tassie Tim Paine steps down as Aussie cricket captain after old sexting bizzo brought back to life. Drongo. Sent his bit on the side a pic of his stiffie saying get ya lips around this! :lol:
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

palerider

Re: Tassie Tim captain no more

Post by palerider »

Doesn't make him a bad person. :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:12 am Tassie Tim Paine steps down as Aussie cricket captain after old sexting bizzo brought back to life. Drongo. Sent his bit on the side a pic of his stiffie saying get ya lips around this! :lol:
Fuck me, the world's getting madder by the minute. Hardly a fucking hanging offence is it ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:01 am
tassiehammer wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:12 am Tassie Tim Paine steps down as Aussie cricket captain after old sexting bizzo brought back to life. Drongo. Sent his bit on the side a pic of his stiffie saying get ya lips around this! :lol:
Fuck me, the world's getting madder by the minute. Hardly a fucking hanging offence is it ?
Absolutely.

It has gone woke crazy..Soon you ain't going to be allowed to laugh at anything,unless it's at white middle aged men.

I think Nadine has it about right.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-59305080

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:32 am

Absolutely.

It has gone woke crazy..Soon you ain't going to be allowed to laugh at anything,unless it's at white middle aged men.

It's all deliciously amusing - it's the drive to the bottom. Youtube have inactivated the dislike button. Posted video content can only be liked now.

Maybe Rotten Tomatoes could change their voting so that all films get 5-star reviews and 100% audience approval ratings. That would be helpful.

Then we could also embrace the concept of determinism which undermines blame and undermines praise. Everyone is equal and nobody is really guilty or worthy. And what's wrong with that, says the loud voice who identifies as a nu- freedom-warrior.

It's a brilliant concept - undermining blame would remove an obstacle to acting wickedly, so undermining praise would remove an incentive to do good. Everybody would float around in a soup of decadence and despondency.

Yippee...take a ticket and take the ride...

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:32 am

Absolutely.

White middle aged men eh ? Plenty to laugh at then if we find targeting solitary travellers on aircraft or storming gates at football ground without tickets amusing. And tbh if you think about it it's largely white middle aged men who make the rules the rest of us are expected to follow.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

So its fair to assume the raghead cricketeer who now admits to anti-semitic posts will resign or kicked out by the club ...yeah, of course that will happen

JayK

Post by JayK »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:43 pm So its fair to assume the raghead cricketeer who now admits to anti-semitic posts will resign or kicked out by the club ...yeah, of course that will happen
He prob don’t care now he got his £200k
COYI!!!

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Crux of the matter is that he came in as the white knight after Smith got sucked in by that obnoxious cunt Warner. Made a big statement about family values etc when made captain. He knew this was hiding in his closet from a year before as did Cricket Oz. The woman involved, who should probably be charged, is now trying to make a buck by selling the pics and telling her story to the media on Ashes eve. Tim found out and beat the release and confessed to all. Can't imagine the Barmy Army not bringing it up on day one. :)
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

palerider

Post by palerider »

tassiehammer wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:14 am Crux of the matter is that he came in as the white knight after Smith got sucked in by that obnoxious cunt Warner. Made a big statement about family values etc when made captain. He knew this was hiding in his closet from a year before as did Cricket Oz. The woman involved, who should probably be charged, is now trying to make a buck by selling the pics and telling her story to the media on Ashes eve. Tim found out and beat the release and confessed to all. Can't imagine the Barmy Army not bringing it up on day one. :)
Trying to make a buck ? Wasn't a relation of Azeem Rafiq was it ?

Paine is regarded here as the one 'nice Aussie' of their team. And I actually like Warner more than Smith tbh. He wears his heart on his sleeve and is a proper street fighter in Aussie tradition, not a behind your back sledger and one ugly cunt to boot.

He calls a spade a spade to your face.

Can I say that ?