Gotcha !!!...

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Rick_Deckard

Gotcha !!!...

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Hypocritical cunt...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/59338118

Same old story, ok for him to apologise, i was young blah blah, but not for others....they all need to resign , get sacked, cancelled etc...why ?...because theyre white...

Ironworksfc

Re: Gotcha !!!...

Post by Ironworksfc »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:08 pm Hypocritical cunt...

Same old story, ok for him to apologise, i was young blah blah, but not for others....they all need to resign , get sacked, cancelled etc...why ?...because theyre white...
Muslim by any chance??
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Rick_Deckard wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:08 pm Hypocritical cunt...

My thoughts,exactly Rick.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

I should have titled the post Howzaaaat !...

some of the utter bollox from the leftie filth trying to defend him is incredible, but not unexpected..
As one person said if this is what he said in a public forum it doesnt take much to imaging what he thinks and has probably said in private about Jews...
i assume after he gets the payout from the ECB that this is all about, he will naturally donate it to the Holocaust Fund to show how sorry he really is ?...I wont hold my breath....

Another peach of a quote from some black footballer "you will learn to respect us whether you like it or not".....Hmmmm, ok me old china, theres bad news and bad news, which do you want first ?

Im guessing by you he means the majority whites of this country...

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

GOTCHA!!
The headline from the old currant bun. 350 odd Argies drown and thats what they come up with. Well they did start it I suppose.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

palerider

Post by palerider »

Some basic facts need to be brought up to out this ponce.

He said this business has cost him his career.

False. A knee injury cost him his career. He was a very good player in his prime but left Yorkshire after the injury. But played so well in Yorkshire league cricket that they gave him a second chance, but it didn't work out so they released him. You could say they did over and above their bit for him.

Forced to drink red wine.

True. A heinous thing for a Muslim especially as his favourite tipple was vodka and several photos have emerged of him enjoying it. Along with a new story of him sending creepy texts to an Indian girl he met at the airport over vodka and cokes.

Humiliated by the banter.

Maybe. But what's good for the goose etc etc. The 'Jew' messages and calling Gary Ballance a 'yarpie' which is a term for thick Sarf Ifrikans. (Although Ballance is from Zimbabwe). The banter was fine when he was in the team but after that ?

Don't forget. Where there's blame there's a claim.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

So to sum it up we have a racist Vodka drinking Muslim with a tendency for sending grooming messages to young girls.

Eee by gum !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:21 am So to sum it up we have a racist Vodka drinking Muslim with a tendency for sending grooming messages to young girls.

Eee by gum !
She wasn't under-age tbf but the stuff he said to her was cringe-worthy.

There were some Pakistani blokes in the cricket team I played for. Wouldn't drink beer but loved Scotch.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:21 am So to sum it up we have a racist Vodka drinking Muslim with a tendency for sending grooming messages to young girls.

Eee by gum !
Christ … a full on Yorkshire Muslim stereotype
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:57 am

Eee by gum !
Christ … a full on Yorkshire Muslim stereotype
Where hast tha been since I saw thee ?

On Karachi Moor baht at.