The proof that there is a God

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: The proof that there is a God

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:51 pm A lot of the blame lies with these human rights lawyers circling around like fucking vultures
A plane meant to deport 39 Jamaicans was stopped at the last minute a while back leaving a total of 3 actually being fucked off
Despite most being violent criminals ,rapists and child abusers.
What a multi cultural shithole we have become.
Absolute parasite cunts those lawyers. They need to be publicly disembowelled. And we can't rely on ANY country helping us out.

But I read something heartening this morning.

The Guardian, no surprise here, were up in arms that some of the sponging fuckers were bussed 500 miles to South Lanarkshire to a removal centre (not that there's much chance of that). But it's a start.

The only way to stop this shit is for us to break the business model. The traffickers, who should face the death penalty btw, sell the idea that hotels and benefits await for the gullible twats. Once they know it's as unattractive as eating moss in a freezing French forest they'd think again. But South Lanarkshire isn't far enough.

I said send them to Lundy in the Bristol Channel the other week but having looked, the most remote island in the UK is St Kilda in the Outer Hebrides, 64 miles from anywhere else. And 20 times bigger than Lundy so loads of room for the cunts to make shelter in the derelict crofters huts there and forage for puffin eggs.

Good luck launching dinghies from there in an Atlantic storm. And I doubt even the RNLI would fancy that gig.

I should work for the UNHCR me.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:01 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:51 pm A lot of the blame lies with these human rights lawyers circling around like fucking vultures
A plane meant to deport 39 Jamaicans was stopped at the last minute a while back leaving a total of 3 actually being fucked off
Despite most being violent criminals ,rapists and child abusers.
What a multi cultural shithole we have become.
Absolute parasite cunts those lawyers. They need to be publicly disembowelled. And we can't rely on ANY country helping us out.

The Guardian, no surprise here, were up in arms that some of the sponging fuckers were bussed 500 miles to South Lanarkshire to a removal centre (not that there's much chance of that). But it's a start.

The only way to stop this shit is for us to break the business model. The traffickers, who should face the death penalty btw, sell the idea that hotels and benefits await for the gullible twats. Once they know it's as unattractive as eating moss in a freezing French forest they'd think again. But South Lanarkshire isn't far enough.

I said send them to Lundy in the Bristol Channel the other week but having looked, the most remote island in the UK is St Kilda in the Outer Hebrides, 64 miles from anywhere else. And 20 times bigger than Lundy so loads of room for the cunts to make shelter in the derelict crofters huts there and forage for puffin eggs.

Good luck launching dinghies from there in an Atlantic storm. And I doubt even the RNLI would fancy that gig.

I’m sure you’ve seen this before Alan . Shameful isn’t it …
58FD35E3-D6C7-432E-9AC1-D182FF0300D0.jpeg
58FD35E3-D6C7-432E-9AC1-D182FF0300D0.jpeg (138.64 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:10 am
palerider wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:01 am

Don't get me going Tim.

Not just Poland. Greece turns them back in the Med, pushing them back to Turkey. Even Denmark are sending Syrians home now and banging them up if they refuse.

Last time I checked we don't have a border with Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Sudan etc etc etc. So in my view every single one of the cunts is an economic migrant on the fucking ponce. Because the very few genuine ones seeking safety have to make an asylum claim in the first safe country they make it to which in most cases is Greece.

'But they want a better life' the liberal arsewipes moan.

So do I. But I don't break the law to get it. And of the 200 cunts who made it yesterday there was ONE woman seen amongst them.

We're softer than a Man United defence and the ragheads know it. And you can't blame the Frogs for helping them cross because they don't want them. They taunt us like the French knight in Monty Python and I think I would too.

Grow some bollocks Priti. Although I think you already have a bigger set than that scruffy blond fat cunt.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:30 am
Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:10 am

Don't get me going Tim.

Not just Poland. Greece turns them back in the Med, pushing them back to Turkey. Even Denmark are sending Syrians home now and banging them up if they refuse.

Last time I checked we don't have a border with Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Sudan etc etc etc. So in my view every single one of the cunts is an economic migrant on the fucking ponce. Because the very few genuine ones seeking safety have to make an asylum claim in the first safe country they make it to which in most cases is Greece.

So do I. But I don't break the law to get it. And of the 200 cunts who made it yesterday there was ONE woman seen amongst them.

We're softer than a Man United defence and the ragheads know it. And you can't blame the Frogs for helping them cross because they don't want them. They taunt us like the French knight in Monty Python and I think I would too.

Grow some bollocks Priti. Although I think you already have a bigger set than that scruffy blond fat cunt.
…and THIS almost made me blow a gasket ffs

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... riti-patel
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:08 am
palerider wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:30 am
Don't get me going Tim.

…and THIS almost made me blow a gasket ffs

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... riti-patel
Ah yes, the Guardian.

As Blackadder said about 'King and Country'.

Soft, strong and thoroughly absorbent.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

The thought of the damage that absolute cunt could have done in that hospital makes me sick to the stomach.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Fuck all the rhetoric and jingoistic tub thumping. . We are going to get our borders back. The Brexiteers told us so. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?