The Budgie

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

The Budgie

Post by palerider »

Tory cunts.

I'll be a tenner a year out of pocket having done that calculator thingy. That's half a bottle of Jim Beam ffs !

A Pale-led government's manifesto would be.

No tax at all for West Ham supporters.
War with France over fishing quotas.
Beer to fall 75% in price.
Bringing back the death penalty for nonces and Liverpool fans.
And a new, eco-friendly asylum-seeker fuelled energy industry.

Vote wisely.

Vote Pale.

Brookbonds73

Re: The Budgie

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:49 am Tory cunts.

I'll be a tenner a year out of pocket having done that calculator thingy. That's half a bottle of Jim Beam ffs !

Vote wisely.

Vote Pale.
A tenner you say.
That long beaked short trousered piss flap. That's the red diesel for the incinerator gone up the pictures.
I'll just have to sling a few more asylum seekers in there to warm the place up now!
Anyway my good man, you can rely on me for the vote. I'm printing your campaign flyers as we speak.
It simply says "Vote Pale, you cunt!"

We'll be at No.10 before you can say " My arse is stuck to the M25"

Bon chance.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:20 pm

Vote wisely.

Vote Pale.
A tenner you say.
That long beaked short trousered piss flap. That's the red diesel for the incinerator gone up the pictures.
I'll just have to sling a few more asylum seekers in there to warm the place up now!
Anyway my good man, you can rely on me for the vote. I'm printing your campaign flyers as we speak.

Bon chance.
I knew I could rely on you my learned friend.

I'll see you on the hustings.

I've a 1978 VW van for the campaign which I'll attach a machine gun to in order to ward off the ne'er do wells. Liberal cuntarses. The mood in the shires is already troubling. A couple of bob off sparkling wine ? Who drinks that shit ? Cuts on the cost of drain cleaner and it would be a start.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:07 pm

A tenner you say.

Bon chance.

I've a 1978 VW van for the campaign which I'll attach a machine gun to in order to ward off the ne'er do wells. Liberal cuntarses. The mood in the shires is already troubling. A couple of bob off sparkling wine ? Who drinks that shit ? Cuts on the cost of drain cleaner and it would be a start.
A sad state indeed.
I've got a couple of green goddesses in the fields, that I pick the illegals up in at Dover. I'll have Jacque my new butler and Svetlana fit a couple of grenade launchers and we'll be ready to go. I've dusted down my Monty outfit and plan on blasting out the theme from terminator as we enter the fray.

The game is afoot, my friend.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:34 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:07 pm

A sad state indeed.
I've got a couple of green goddesses in the fields, that I pick the illegals up in at Dover. I'll have Jacque my new butler and Svetlana fit a couple of grenade launchers and we'll be ready to go. I've dusted down my Monty outfit and plan on blasting out the theme from terminator as we enter the fray.

Our cause is being helped by the Frog granny-shagger mon ami. The fishing row has escalated to such an extent that it only needs a spark and I won't need to remind you that Maggie's stock rose hugely when those upstart sheep-molesters invaded the Falklands.

My plan is to kidnap Macron and declare a Pale Party coup at the climate summit then behead him in Trafalgar Square using Madame la Guillotine. On the charge of being a cunt. While many of the garlic-smelling infidels may thank us, it should provoke enough outrage that they'd declare war and thrust us into power.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:33 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:34 pm

A sad state indeed.

Our cause is being helped by the Frog granny-shagger mon ami. The fishing row has escalated to such an extent that it only needs a spark and I won't need to remind you that Maggie's stock rose hugely when those upstart sheep-molesters invaded the Falklands.

My plan is to kidnap Macron and declare a Pale Party coup at the climate summit then behead him in Trafalgar Square using Madame la Guillotine. On the charge of being a cunt. While many of the garlic-smelling infidels may thank us, it should provoke enough outrage that they'd declare war and thrust us into power.

Sounds like a plan my learned friend.
I shall be out the weekend petrol bombing some bistro's.
I've also wrote a letter to mattress bonce ordering him to open up the Tower of London for public hangings of
any treacherous weirdo caught driving a Renault.

Courage Mon Ami.

Noni

Post by Noni »

Vote wisely.

Vote Pale.
A tenner you say.

Bon chance.
I watched, have I Got News For You yesterday. Some gizzer glued his face to the road!...LOL!!!! Crazy people. :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Take yer pick ….
Bring back Jonathon !