Global warming.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Re: Global warming.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:33 am
JayK wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The one with the 7 dwarfs and the donkey was just sick.

So I'm told.
I quite enjoyed it.
Seeing her bouncing up and down on Eeyore's shlong certainly got the bulbous headed beast poking through the boxers, I can tell you.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:18 pm
palerider wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:33 am

The one with the 7 dwarfs and the donkey was just sick.

So I'm told.
I quite enjoyed it.
Seeing her bouncing up and down on Eeyore's shlong certainly got the bulbous headed beast poking through the boxers, I can tell you.
Greta's released her latest to coincide with the climate summit.

It's called COP 2x6. The 12 being the size of the monster she's being back-scuttled with whilst dressed as Mother Earth. All proceeds are going to the Save the Planet foundation.

I must confess I did watch it but just for research.

And spilt some coffee on my crotch, hence the wet patch on my strides.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:16 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:18 pm

I quite enjoyed it.
Greta's released her latest to coincide with the climate summit.

It's called COP 2x6. The 12 being the size of the monster she's being back-scuttled with whilst dressed as Mother Earth. All proceeds are going to the Save the Planet foundation.

I must confess I did watch it but just for research.

And spilt some coffee on my crotch, hence the wet patch on my strides.
The thought of Greta's bald bonce slurping away on a rigid stalk certainly gets the beast aroused, as next doors cockapoo will testify.
Nothing wrong with a bit of research Mon Ami.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Don't worry,the likes of Jeff Bezos can still go to space for a bit of fun,Politicians can fly all over the World for summit meetings(not heard of Zoom meetings)while the old folk have to freeze to death to help Global Warming.

Biggest hypocrites of all.

Tell me what they are doing about countries like China, Russia, America,Australia &/or the biggest oil producing countries?NOTHING.I have not seen ole Greta over there,have you?

Britain's Carbon Footprint will make no difference what so ever,

Don't worry,like Covid,we'll pay for it,while the rich make millions from it.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Double post
Last edited by terrya1965 on Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I've recently become very upset at the plight of the polar bears whose territories are being eroded due to the melting ice, so I contacted WWF and asked if I could adopt one.

It arrived on Tuesday, big fucker, and it ate a Hermes driver. But as I'm an animal lover I've had a pond thingy built for it and it seems as happy as a fly on shit now and responds to 'Winston......tea time' when I bring him his food at mid-day.

Luckily the diet of illegals, who I entice with an ad about benefits in the Mendip Gazette, is plentiful and saves me a fortune because fish is so fucking expensive these days.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:52 am I've recently become very upset at the plight of the polar bears whose territories are being eroded due to the melting ice, so I contacted WWF and asked if I could adopt one.

It arrived on Tuesday, big fucker, and it ate a Hermes driver. But as I'm an animal lover I've had a pond thingy built for it and it seems as happy as a fly on shit now and responds to 'Winston......tea time' when I bring him his food at mid-day.

Luckily the diet of illegals, who I entice with an ad about benefits in the Mendip Gazette, is plentiful and saves me a fortune because fish is so fucking expensive these days.
Does Winston apply a forearm smash to stun his food prior to consuming it ?
I hear Hulk Hogan is MIA that’s all ?
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:00 am
palerider wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:52 am I've recently become very upset at the plight of the polar bears whose territories are being eroded due to the melting ice, so I contacted WWF and asked if I could adopt one.

Not sure Tim.

As soon as they walk in with their fucking hands out I'm offski as you wouldn't want to hang around. I just clean up the mess afterwards when he's full up and I can pat him on the head telling him he's a good boy.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:07 am
Newmarket wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:00 am

Not sure Tim.

As soon as they walk in with their fucking hands out I'm offski as you wouldn't want to hang around. I just clean up the mess afterwards when he's full up and I can pat him on the head telling him he's a good boy.
You should get him a little friend to play with though cos I hear they get a bit lonely.
They could then be a Bi-Polar tag team .
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:25 am
palerider wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:07 am
Not sure Tim.

You should get him a little friend to play with though cos I hear they get a bit lonely.
They could then be a Bi-Polar tag team .
Have you got your coat yet ?

:oops: