Global warming.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Global warming.

Post by palerider »

It certainly seems to be the topic that the world is wetting it's knickers over.

Is it real, yes. Will it be apocalyptic ? I don't know.

But one thing is clear, it's going to affect the world as we know it with migration of biblical proportions whether by necessity or by choice.

The scroungers on the dinghies aren't coming over because of global warming. They come for this mythical 'better life'. If working for £3 an hour in a Dudley car wash is that. But what you see now with 500 coming again yesterday will be the tip of the iceberg when the perception is that hardly any of Africa or Asia is habitable, true or not. And now we have 4000 at the Polish border. 85% of them young men looking for work along with the few that have darker secrets. The west is seen as El Dorado, which for most of the poorly educated buggers it can't be.

If Belarus won't put them in safe conditions which I doubt that it will, they'll die in their hundreds so the EU will cave in eventually out of humanitarian needs. Which will encourage 4000 more. And the cycle continues.

So something of a plan needs to be prepared. By 2040 the estimates are that 10 million will enter the EU because of war, or the threat of famine or drought. But mostly poverty. This isn't sustainable. It's the possibility of global warming perhaps but it's a better life they want. I don't know the answer but I'm sad to say that armed forces will start shooting them soon unless this plan isn't continually put on hold.

I doubt I'll be around when the shit REALLY hits the fan but it's coming.