MP stabbed

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: MP stabbed

Post by palerider »

Once the dust settles and the scumbag is banged-up, watch the left wing press try to divert the blame. The Independent and the Guardian will sieze upon the issue of how diificult it is for these poor people. Different culture. Limited work opportunities. Crap housing.

The stupid cunts and their readers fail to see the truth. These bastards hate us and all we stand for. If ever there was a case for the thousands coming ashore unchecked to be immediately arrested and held in custody it's now. Who knows what their plans are.

Time for mass deportations. There's a scheme in place to deny visas to citizens of countries who won't play ball. Not before fucking time. Syrian or Pakistani national with a valid reason to fly here ? If your country won't take back the deportees then fuck right off. First plane back to shitpot city.

As for this piece of shit. In my previous career I came across many Somalis and can say in all honesty that they are the filth of the earth. Nothing good to be said about the place. At all. An order for all foreign nationals living there to leave then nuke the fuck out of it and the world would be a better place.

RIP David Amess.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:17 am
terrya1965 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:06 pm I love the way the BBC dress it up has a British National.

Many will see this and think his a ordinary Brit,born and bred here...His a bloody Somalian terrorist.
A British National is somebody with short term,typically 6 months visa,status. A Britsh Citizen is somebody granted resident status.

Some people don't understand what the technical differences are. We can't blame the BBC for that.
I'm just saying it sounds likes that BD..I know:what it means,but many don't.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Police treating it as a terrorist incident now
Couple of addresses raided in London

We are the dustbin of the fucking world.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:08 am Police treating it as a terrorist incident now

We have been for years.

Much as I hate the French for doing fuck-all in stopping these scrounging cunts from getting on dinghies one of their politicians summed it up this week.

' If your system makes it economically attractive of course they'll come'.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:08 am Police treating it as a terrorist incident now

Tragic as this incident is, would the same publicity have been afforded it had the victim been an ordinary Joe in the street and not a sitting Member of Parliament ? And wasn't Brexit supposed to give us back control of our own borders ?

What have we done to protect said borders.? Fuck all is what. In fact illegal entry to the UK has, apparently almost doubled since we left the EU. I'm not sure if this is because we no longer have the right, under the Dublin agreement, to send illegals back to the country into which they first gained access to the EU, or not. But it does seem strange that more of these characters are deciding they want to risk drowning to get here than was previously the case.

Seriously, why not deploy gun boats in the channel and then state unequivocally that any attempt to illegally reach the UK will be met with lethal force ? Anyone then attempting the journey would be aware of the risk in so doing.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:30 am

Tragic as this incident is, would the same publicity have been afforded it had the victim been an ordinary Joe in the street and not a sitting Member of Parliament ? And wasn't Brexit supposed to give us back control of our own borders ?

What have we done to protect said borders.? Fuck all is what. In fact illegal entry to the UK has, apparently almost doubled since we left the EU. I'm not sure if this is because we no longer have the right, under the Dublin agreement, to send illegals back to the country into which they first gained access to the EU, or not. But it does seem strange that more of these characters are deciding they want to risk drowning to get here than was previously the case.

Seriously, why not deploy gun boats in the channel and then state unequivocally that any attempt to illegally reach the UK will be met with lethal force ? Anyone then attempting the journey would be aware of the risk in so doing.
It's all very well deploying gun boats and using them to capsize over crowded small craft, but what then ? Then you have a lot of peeps in the channel in distress and that turns the 'kill and destroy' mission into a familiar rescue one.This is where we excel funny enough.

So then you have to haul a lot of wet,distressed and freezing cold chuckleheads out of the water,search for the strays and then provide warm clothing and hot drinks, being mindful of course of those who can't drink milk (lactose intolerant types)

And don't expect those peeps to be grateful or able to speak english. Which in some ways makes the mission a bit worse, because then it becomes a free ferry service. Which is quite attractive,since our boats are a lot more comfortable than theirs.

In consequence, you would end up with more seafaring hitch-hikers undertaking channel crossings than is current.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

In today’s world the Royal Navy has taken on a more humanitarian role rather than defending our shores from foreign invasions and armadas of dinghies unfortunately.

Britannia used to rule the waves.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:31 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:30 am

It's all very well deploying gun boats and using them to capsize over crowded small craft, but what then ? Then you have a lot of peeps in the channel in distress and that turns the 'kill and destroy' mission into a familiar rescue one.This is where we excel funny enough.

So then you have to haul a lot of wet,distressed and freezing cold chuckleheads out of the water,search for the strays and then provide warm clothing and hot drinks, being mindful of course of those who can't drink milk (lactose intolerant types)

And don't expect those peeps to be grateful or able to speak english. Which in some ways makes the mission a bit worse, because then it becomes a free ferry service. Which is quite attractive,since our boats are a lot more comfortable than theirs.

In consequence, you would end up with more seafaring hitch-hikers undertaking channel crossings than is current.
I accept there was a lot of knee-jerk reaction in my post however if the government made it clear that with immediate effect lethal force, in its ultimate sense, would be used anybody taking the risk could legitimately be declared fair game .

Obviously this would lead to much hand ringing from the elements that would like to see the country welcome these individuals to our shores but I feel sure the anti-terrorism laws could be adapted to allow such lethal force to be used.

Hertless? Quite possibly, and I have every sympathy with people fleeing tyrannical repressive regimes, but it is not a UK or European problem if there is persecution of certain groups in far-off shores. And in my opinion we should take drastic steps to ensure it does not become one.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

I was in Essex yesterday and went to put some flowers on my parents' grave this morning.

Before Tesco was open so was forced to buy some at a petrol station run by a dusky gentleman.

Double the normal price I'd say. Not far form the incident.

Far be it from someone of that faith profiting from the hundreds laying tributes.