Panic buying….. the answer….

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
ToneLoc

Panic buying….. the answer….

Post by ToneLoc »

The “Cunt Tax”.
Applies to all petrol stations and supermarkets and metro-markets.
If you buy over an allotted quantity of a single product type then the you pay a cunt tax of the same amount as what the items/product cost 👍🏻
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Newmarket

Re: Panic buying….. the answer….

Post by Newmarket »

ToneLoc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:15 am The “Cunt Tax”.
Applies to all petrol stations and supermarkets and metro-markets.
If you buy over an allotted quantity of a single product type then the you pay a cunt tax of the same amount as what the items/product cost 👍🏻
I’m nicking that :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Assuming alcohol, tobacco and bar snacks wouldn’t be included. It’s what I live on
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

As I'm a cunt and always have been, surely a tax should only be on 'new' cunts.

And I'm perfectly happy with the 240 9-packs of Tesco toilet roll in my loft thank you.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

JayK wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:34 pm Assuming alcohol, tobacco and bar snacks wouldn’t be included. It’s what I live on
That’s the “Drunken Cunt Tax” mate and only costs 5p on top of your total bill.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

JayK

Post by JayK »

ToneLoc wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:58 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:34 pm Assuming alcohol, tobacco and bar snacks wouldn’t be included. It’s what I live on
That’s the “Drunken Cunt Tax” mate and only costs 5p on top of your total bill.
I can live with that one :D
COYI!!!

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

5 fold increase of people putting the wrong type of fuel into their cars

What a bunch of dumb cunts.

I despair how thick the general public actually are, no wonder Boris and his band of wankers are getting away with so much.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

palerider

Post by palerider »

I bought 12 large jerry cans on Ebay in anticipation of this and managed to fill them all up as there was a delivery yesterday. Along with my car.

It's all very well accusing me of being a selfish cunt and that others are more in need but I live in the sticks with very limited public transport.

How am I supposed to get to the Halfway House which is three miles away ? It would be dangerous to stagger back from there after 10 pints along a main road with no footpath in places.

And besides, with less cars on the road it's an ideal situation for me to drive home totally wankered with no interference from other pesky motorists, no doubt with lame excuses like hospital appointments.

And this preferential user pass. My daughter's a midwife and has been told there are plans in place but what about me ? I have to drive to the best dogging locations and the next town for a decent kebab.

Come on Boris.....priorities !!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:54 am I bought 12 large jerry cans on Ebay in anticipation of this and managed to fill them all up as there was a delivery yesterday. Along with my car.

It's all very well accusing me of being a selfish cunt and that others are more in need but I live in the sticks with very limited public transport.

How am I supposed to get to the Halfway House which is three miles away ? It would be dangerous to stagger back from there after 10 pints along a main road with no footpath in places.

And besides, with less cars on the road it's an ideal situation for me to drive home totally wankered with no interference from other pesky motorists, no doubt with lame excuses like hospital appointments.

And this preferential user pass. My daughter's a midwife and has been told there are plans in place but what about me ? I have to drive to the best dogging locations and the next town for a decent kebab.

Needs must Mon Ami.
I siphoned off a couple of ambulances last night, the fucking things are loaded with the stuff!
It's just not cricket that these layabouts dressed in army fatigues sit there waiting for callouts when the rest of us are wasting away worrying where the next chicken Madras is coming from!!
So what if some 98 year old oxygen thief has had a turn and shat her bloomers upside down!
She's had her life, I'm like a fucking Biafran here, skin and bone, with a pot belly and bulging eyeballs.

Selfish cunts!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:23 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:54 am I bought 12 large jerry cans on Ebay in anticipation of this and managed to fill them all up as there was a delivery yesterday. Along with my car.

Needs must Mon Ami.
I siphoned off a couple of ambulances last night, the fucking things are loaded with the stuff!
It's just not cricket that these layabouts dressed in army fatigues sit there waiting for callouts when the rest of us are wasting away worrying where the next chicken Madras is coming from!!
So what if some 98 year old oxygen thief has had a turn and shat her bloomers upside down!
She's had her life, I'm like a fucking Biafran here, skin and bone, with a pot belly and bulging eyeballs.

Selfish cunts!
Yes my learned friend, a bit of syphoning never hurt anyone. I find it a very pleasant taste tbh, not unlike my favourite cleaning fluid.

There's a home care bint who pops round to see an elderly neighbour every day and I got a couple of gallons out of her Kia. Why the lazy cunt needs help I don't know, sitting in a fucking chair all fucking day watching TV Gold. While entrepreneurs like myself need fuel to pick Somalis up from the South Coast.

Makes me hopping mad.