Fuel shortage

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
JayK

Re: Fuel shortage

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:10 pm One petrol station in West London is now charging £2.68 a litre.

Fucking bastards.

The owner deserves stringing up the profiteering cunt.

A pound to a piece of shit what persuasion he is.
Wow, what a cunt
COYI!!!

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Name and shame the garage. A quick # on twatter will soon see a bunch of smelly hipster snowflakes gluing themselves to his petrol pumps - which, on this occasion wouldn't actually be an exercise in abject futility.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:27 pm Name and shame the garage. A quick # on twatter will soon see a bunch of smelly hipster snowflakes gluing themselves to his petrol pumps - which, on this occasion wouldn't actually be an exercise in abject futility.
Sullivan’s ,Earls Court Rd.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

If anyone's fucking stupid enough to pay that sort of price they deserve everything coming to them imo.

In any case according to my illustrious MP , and Transport Minister, there is no petrol shortage, merelt a shortage of drivers to transport the fucking stuff. But that will all be resolved next week when armed convoys of fuel will start trundling down the motorways.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:34 pm If anyone's fucking stupid enough to pay that sort of price they deserve everything coming to them imo.

In any case according to my illustrious MP , and Transport Minister, there is no petrol shortage, merelt a shortage of drivers to transport the fucking stuff. But that will all be resolved next week when armed convoys of fuel will start trundling down the motorways.
There never was a fuel shortage, there was a small number of petrol stations that didn't get deliveries, the cuntfest of English media jumped on it and created a fuel panic and loads of the dumb fuck English population went out and panic bought

A friend of mine who genuinely needed petrol in his car so he could work, queued up for almost 1.5 hours to get petrol and the absolute cunt Infront of him squeezed £4.69 into their tank.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:34 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:34 pm If anyone's fucking stupid enough to pay that sort of price they deserve everything coming to them imo.

There never was a fuel shortage, there was a small number of petrol stations that didn't get deliveries, the cuntfest of English media jumped on it and created a fuel panic and loads of the dumb fuck English population went out and panic bought

A friend of mine who genuinely needed petrol in his car so he could work, queued up for almost 1.5 hours to get petrol and the absolute cunt Infront of him squeezed £4.69 into their tank.
Quite right. There never has been a fuel shortage. If only people hadn’t believed the fake news we wouldn’t be in this mess now! 😉

JayK

Post by JayK »

Someone queued up for an hour to put a quid of fuel in at a local tesco the other day
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

I didn't think anyone would notice.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

If there was a minimum charge, say £40 for cars, it would stop that kind of shit. Bloke who goes into my local is a part time cashier in our local Tesco's filling station and people doing that is fairly common. He says it's almost always elderly fuckers who are causing that sort of problem.

Bet the fuckers are masked up to the eyeballs as well. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?