Fuel shortage

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Fuel shortage

Post by palerider »

I'm going to the game on Thursday. Staying overnight in Woking as I got a good hotel deal, but I'm getting a bit concerned about if I'll be able to get the petrol to drive there.

I have nearly a full tank now but have a few local journeys to do before then. I've not yet seen any problems near me but who knows.

The alternative is either converting asylum seekers into fuel (my personal choice) or a bus to Yeovil and two trains, followed by another two to the ILS.

More costly and taking about 5 hours.

Superfast transport links you shyster cunts ?

JayK

Re: Fuel shortage

Post by JayK »

The panic buying is absolutely mental. My mate managed to get some super diesel drips at 5am on his way to work today but nothing else available.

There wasn’t a shortage but there fuckin is now, the panic buying mongs
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

It's about time our media were done for Treason.

The queues and the garages running out of petrol is down to THEM.

Let me explain..There was literally a few BP and Tesco/Esso sites that had to close as they'd run out due to the HGV driver shortage. The media and social media hyped it all up and people went mental and went panic buying. We're actually fine for stocks - it was just a few garages running out because they couldn't get deliveries that have caused this..The MEDIA have caused this carnage,nobody else,because there is PLENTY of petrol..The petrol companies have done ok out of it,fleecing the public,an extra 8-10p a litre though..If the media said nothing,we wouldn't have had this problem.Typical scaremongering.

Maybe if we took less notice of the likes of The Sun Newspaper,this country maybe in a better place than it is now

JayK

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:16 am It's about time our media were done for Treason.

Let me explain..There was literally a few BP and Tesco/Esso sites that had to close as they'd run out due to the HGV driver shortage. The media and social media hyped it all up and people went mental and went panic buying. We're actually fine for stocks - it was just a few garages running out because they couldn't get deliveries that have caused this..The MEDIA have caused this carnage,nobody else,because there is PLENTY of petrol..The petrol companies have done ok out of it,fleecing the public,an extra 8-10p a litre though..If the media said nothing,we wouldn't have had this problem.Typical scaremongering.

Maybe if we took less notice of the likes of The Sun Newspaper,this country maybe in a better place than it is now
Don’t think it’s just the sun but agree with the rest of it. But if you and I know it wasn’t really a problem then people are thick to think it was.

Conspiracy theory: Maybe it was the governments plan to get this shit leaked, planned with fuel companies do they can hike the prices up a bit and consequently gets all that extra quick tax from all that’s been sold these last couple of days.
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:16 am It's about time our media were done for Treason.

Daily Mail are the worst.

Cunts.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Made me chuckle
One of the reporters sent out to this “crisis “

Phil Mccan :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:46 pm Made me chuckle
One of the reporters sent out to this “crisis “

Phil Mccan :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Attachments
A8126A41-719D-41D5-99B6-135008D5F754.jpeg
A8126A41-719D-41D5-99B6-135008D5F754.jpeg (122.27 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
COYI!!!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Exactly right, massive queue at Tesco garage this morning. Completely different picture 48 hours ago. Like people stripping the shelves of toilet rolls 18 months ago.

There would only be a problem if the refineries couldn't get crude oil delivered from the sea. And that hasn't happened.

If we explore the logic, then people will fill their cars up and then hardly use them because they are worried that they might not be able to get more fuel,easily.

Net result,less traffic,more exercise,less national constipation,happier people,more sex,even happier people,more parties,more booze,accidents...woah slow down ----> find something else to panic over...get back in the car...repeat

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:07 pm

Exactly right, massive queue at Tesco garage this morning. Completely different picture 48 hours ago. Like people stripping the shelves of toilet rolls 18 months ago.

There would only be a problem if the refineries couldn't get crude oil delivered from the sea. And that hasn't happened.

If we explore the logic, then people will fill their cars up and then hardly use them because they are worried that they might not be able to get more fuel,easily.

Net result,less traffic,more exercise,less national constipation,happier people,more sex,even happier people,more parties,more booze,accidents...woah slow down ----> find something else to panic over...get back in the car...repeat
:lol:
COYI!!!

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

MSM are cunts, always have been always will...they know exactly what will happen if they mention theres a "shortage"...panic buying
If youve got a surplus of sugar production just give your mate in the MSM the nod and theyll concoct a story saying theres a shortage..bang, all your surplus now sold...

Im amazed the cunts havent mentioned a bog roll shortage yet again..not if but when