Tree Huggers

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BCHammer

Re: Tree Huggers

Post by BCHammer »

This Rebellion Extinction group are protesting here in Vancouver too. Today they decided to block off the airport at 430.

The most unbelievable bit was the cops actually arrested them. Maybe it makes a difference from your lot they they have been royally mounted. Was rather peeved though as that was before I got to the front of the line and didn't get a chance to run them over.

Signed commercial driver who has been keeping the economy running all through the pandemic delivering things to people too scared to go out (makes you wonder where these people think their Amazon packages, medication, fruit & veg and everything else comes from....)

PS - I saw them arriving, mostly by car, some had Prius's and Leaf's, but many had regular cars and even V6 SUV's.... :roll:

palerider

Post by palerider »

BCHammer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:08 am This Rebellion Extinction group are protesting here in Vancouver too. Today they decided to block off the airport at 430.

The most unbelievable bit was the cops actually arrested them. Maybe it makes a difference from your lot they they have been royally mounted. Was rather peeved though as that was before I got to the front of the line and didn't get a chance to run them over.

Signed commercial driver who has been keeping the economy running all through the pandemic delivering things to people too scared to go out (makes you wonder where these people think their Amazon packages, medication, fruit & veg and everything else comes from....)

PS - I saw them arriving, mostly by car, some had Prius's and Leaf's, but many had regular cars and even V6 SUV's.... :roll:
They're back again here after a 10 day break, holding up traffic in London for hours.

The thick cunts can't seem to grasp the fact we're doing as much as possible. It's China and to a lesser extent India who are the real culprits. China aren't even bothering to attend the climate summit in Glasgow.

I'm sure Canada has it's share of bored old twats with nothing to do, brainwashed bints and hippy turnip-shaggers just like we do.

As I've said. Arrest the cunts and fly them to Beijing so they can protest there. Good luck with the softly softly approach from Chinese plod.

Update.

Animal rebellion have scaled the Home Office building today demanding we all switch to a plant based diet.

Quite right too.

I'm having a big, fuck-off steak tonight in solidarity.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:53 am
BCHammer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:08 am This Rebellion Extinction group are protesting here in Vancouver too. Today they decided to block off the airport at 430.

They're back again here after a 10 day break, holding up traffic in London for hours.

The thick cunts can't seem to grasp the fact we're doing as much as possible. It's China and to a lesser extent India who are the real culprits. China aren't even bothering to attend the climate summit in Glasgow.

I'm sure Canada has it's share of bored old twats with nothing to do, brainwashed bints and hippy turnip-shaggers just like we do.

As I've said. Arrest the cunts and fly them to Beijing so they can protest there. Good luck with the softly softly approach from Chinese plod.

Update.

Animal rebellion have scaled the Home Office building today demanding we all switch to a plant based diet.

Quite right too.

Here here.
Me and Svetlana are popping round the neighbours later for a slap up dinner. Chicken, roasties, all the trimmings.
They'll be tickled pink when they get back from holiday on Saturday to find their freezer empty.

Anything to help out.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:51 am
palerider wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:53 am

Update.

Quite right too.

Here here.
Me and Svetlana are popping round the neighbours later for a slap up dinner. Chicken, roasties, all the trimmings.
They'll be tickled pink when they get back from holiday on Saturday to find their freezer empty.

Anything to help out.
indeed my learned friend.

I've already taken the bold step to put the Somali farm workers on a full grass diet. It will help them in the long run.

Myself and Lady P have increased our meat intake 10 fold as an earth balance is essential. I had 2 bacon baps for breakfast, a large doner for lunch and it will be slow roast lamb tonight with couscous. I'm drooling thinking about it. I may have to have a Cornish pasty just to keep me going.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

couscous?

You fucking Lesbian
Covid in the Boardroom

palerider

Post by palerider »

jameskel wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:54 pm couscous?

You fucking Lesbian
Needed something a bit lighter to make room for more meat.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I note that eco-activist super-gluer Emma Smart who was banged up for 4 months in HMP Bronzefield for the M25 nonsense has gone on hunger strike.

Well, for a start it won't do her any harm. Looks like she could do with missing a few KFC Vegan chicken bargain bucket meals and also, it's a fucking doddle there and I should know.

I went on secondment there, about 1999 in drag, calling myself Officer Brenda McSweaty, carefully sussing out the lie of the land before doing night duty then offering 'counselling sessions' to the vulnerable first time totty doing bird for a bit of shoplifting.

I'm still on the emergency list for call-ups Emma so watch out.

It's not a truncheon.

Avit

Post by Avit »

palerider wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:50 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:28 pm

A sad affair my learned friend.
Those woke cunts can burst a tyre with the amount of piercings they have, you did well to avoid a complete catastrophe my good man.
I accidentally pushed a couple of degenerates in to an oncoming 5.45 great Western at reading not so long back. I did try to save them but a particularly voluptuous blonde with massive droopers caught my eye and I'm afraid I had to unload there and then whilst our woke friends were being turned to mush!
Fucking annoying as the clear up made me late for a meeting at a knocking shop in Swindon.
Cunts!
Indeed. When one has to unload it's best not to leave it.

If the crusty cunts had only done a bit of research they'd have known that I was delivering the illegals to a company in Basingstoke that turn them into wall insulation anyway so all the nastiness could have been avoided in the first place, but the ragheads had paid up front so at least I wasn't out of pocket on that score.
:lol: :lol: :lol: