Tree Huggers

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Tree Huggers

Post by palerider »

Coming off the M25 today in my 30 tonne lorry I couldn't stop in time and ran over a bunch of protesters. Something about wall insulation. What a bunch of work shy cunts. The old reactions were a bit slow I must confess from 17 pints of scrumpy last night and I did have my mobile in one hand and a Maccy D's in the other, but how dare they stop a bloke trying to do an honest day's work picking up illegals at a grand a pop.

When I let them off at Fleet Services several of the fuckers puked up because of the mess and I had to clear it up as they ran for it.

Can I send the bill to Extinction Rebellion ?

Brookbonds73

Re: Tree Huggers

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:40 pm Coming off the M25 today in my 30 tonne lorry I couldn't stop in time and ran over a bunch of protesters. Something about wall insulation. What a bunch of work shy cunts. The old reactions were a bit slow I must confess from 17 pints of scrumpy last night and I did have my mobile in one hand and a Maccy D's in the other, but how dare they stop a bloke trying to do an honest day's work picking up illegals at a grand a pop.

When I let them off at Fleet Services several of the fuckers puked up because of the mess and I had to clear it up as they ran for it.

A sad affair my learned friend.
Those woke cunts can burst a tyre with the amount of piercings they have, you did well to avoid a complete catastrophe my good man.
I accidentally pushed a couple of degenerates in to an oncoming 5.45 great Western at reading not so long back. I did try to save them but a particularly voluptuous blonde with massive droopers caught my eye and I'm afraid I had to unload there and then whilst our woke friends were being turned to mush!
Fucking annoying as the clear up made me late for a meeting at a knocking shop in Swindon.
Cunts!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:28 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:40 pm Coming off the M25 today in my 30 tonne lorry I couldn't stop in time and ran over a bunch of protesters. Something about wall insulation. What a bunch of work shy cunts. The old reactions were a bit slow I must confess from 17 pints of scrumpy last night and I did have my mobile in one hand and a Maccy D's in the other, but how dare they stop a bloke trying to do an honest day's work picking up illegals at a grand a pop.

Those woke cunts can burst a tyre with the amount of piercings they have, you did well to avoid a complete catastrophe my good man.
I accidentally pushed a couple of degenerates in to an oncoming 5.45 great Western at reading not so long back. I did try to save them but a particularly voluptuous blonde with massive droopers caught my eye and I'm afraid I had to unload there and then whilst our woke friends were being turned to mush!
Fucking annoying as the clear up made me late for a meeting at a knocking shop in Swindon.
Cunts!
Indeed. When one has to unload it's best not to leave it.

If the crusty cunts had only done a bit of research they'd have known that I was delivering the illegals to a company in Basingstoke that turn them into wall insulation anyway so all the nastiness could have been avoided in the first place, but the ragheads had paid up front so at least I wasn't out of pocket on that score.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:50 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:28 pm

Cunts!
Indeed. When one has to unload it's best not to leave it.

If the crusty cunts had only done a bit of research they'd have known that I was delivering the illegals to a company in Basingstoke that turn them into wall insulation anyway so all the nastiness could have been avoided in the first place, but the ragheads had paid up front so at least I wasn't out of pocket on that score.
:lol:

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I've recently made a killing and saved the local council a small fortune in speed humps by binding ten illegals together and bolting them to the floor.
It's the way forward, I tell ya.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:05 pm I've recently made a killing and saved the local council a small fortune in speed humps by binding ten illegals together and bolting them to the floor.
And still there'll be lefty-luvvies who moan we don't provide job opportunities for the sponging cunts.

Makes me so angry. :x

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:12 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:05 pm I've recently made a killing and saved the local council a small fortune in speed humps by binding ten illegals together and bolting them to the floor.
And still there'll be lefty-luvvies who moan we don't provide job opportunities for the sponging cunts.

Quite so.
It's opened up a whole new avenue for my next venture. I'm taking a blowtorch to one as we speak and attempting to make garden gnomes out of him.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:15 am
palerider wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:12 am

Quite so.
It's opened up a whole new avenue for my next venture. I'm taking a blowtorch to one as we speak and attempting to make garden gnomes out of him.
Blowtorches are very unfriendly for the environment. Have you not got a Polar Bear you could release on him instead?
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:56 am
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:15 am

Quite so.
Blowtorches are very unfriendly for the environment. Have you not got a Polar Bear you could release on him instead?
Not quite Bill, but I can get hold of a Grizzly whose not been fed for a month. With what's left over I could probably knock up some soup.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I have a polar bear called Gerald who's partial to spicy food.