Trump or Biden?

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: Trump or Biden?

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

JayK wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:22 pm I read today, in America’s haste to get out on their deadline, the taliban now have the armoury bigger than some European countries and more attack helicopters than we do. That’s just super dumb to be leaving all that shit there
Not got the fucking brains to fly them beasts
They will become caravans for the Taliban.

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

JayK wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:22 pm I read today, in America’s haste to get out on their deadline, the taliban now have the armoury bigger than some European countries and more attack helicopters than we do. That’s just super dumb to be leaving all that shit there
Where did you read that Jay? Can you provide a link?

I’m not sure that too much credence can be given to the comment ‘the Taliban now have a bigger armoury than some European countries’ - a jilted woofter carrying a water pistol on a pink Vespa would have the defence forces of Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Andorra, et al covered.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:57 pm
Not got the fucking brains to fly them beasts
They will become caravans for the Taliban.
:lol:
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:02 pm

I’m not sure that too much credence can be given to the comment ‘the Taliban now have a bigger armoury than some European countries’ - a jilted woofter carrying a water pistol on a pink Vespa would have the defence forces of Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Andorra, et al covered.
I was looking over the wife’s shoulder when she was reading it so had to try find what site she’d been looking at.
Now I found it I realise it was the sun so fully expect people to rip the story apart however they see fit or whatever but it’s a story that’s out there so 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Here’s the report https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16003423/ ... s-weapons/
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

JayK wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:50 pm
OZHAMMER wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:02 pm

I was looking over the wife’s shoulder when she was reading it so had to try find what site she’d been looking at.
Now I found it I realise it was the sun so fully expect people to rip the story apart however they see fit or whatever but it’s a story that’s out there so 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Let's be honest Jay,anybody with half a brain knew that would happen.

palerider

Post by palerider »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:22 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:50 pm

Let's be honest Jay,anybody with half a brain knew that would happen.
I think someone's being generous by saying Biden's got half a brain.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

It's suddenly a more dangerous world again.

Within the next year,there will be a massive attack somewhere in the world by these people.

Post by 9898 »

I love rereading political threads on football forums.
Enlightening.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

9898 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:05 pm I love rereading political threads on football forums.
Enlightening.
Me too.

So does Pale,Jay,Oz,Dwayne,Whiskyman. etc.

We are all allowed an opinion you know,whether you think it's right or wrong.

h69

Post by h69 »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:53 am Jesus Christ, It's still a no brainer for Biden.

ALL of the USA's current problems stem directly from the orange retard and his feeble minded acolytes. It was the daughter fiddler himself who started all this by making a deal with terrorists in the first place. Poor old sleepy Joe was left holding a flaming dog turd which literally blew up in his face.

In all honesty, no matter what approach Biden took, things were going to go south in a hurry and surprise surprise that's exactly what happened.

The previous indumbent will crow on and on and use Afghanistan as a stick to beat Biden with - but make no mistake, this Taliban deal was a booby trap set, not necessarily by Trump (because he's literally not intelligent enough to think of such a plan, nor does he remotely understand foreign - or any other political policies for that matter) but by some devious Republican cult member Hell bent on giving Fox news and by proxy Trump a sounding board in futile attempt to keep him relevant.
So nothing to do with Biden (who ran on a withdrawal ticket) telling the Taliban by which date he would haul everyone out of Afghanistan to appease the woke liberals that are too busy with BLM to understand the implications of what this senile old twat has done.