Welcome 20,000 Afhgans

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Noni

Welcome 20,000 Afhgans

Post by Noni »

This is what world leaders are like. Can UK support another 20,000?..

Sad about Afghan but those UK troops lost their lives for nothing!.... :(

palerider

Re: Welcome 20,000 Afhgans

Post by palerider »

I said it on the other post.

Of course we can't because it won't be 20,000 will it once the immmigration lawyers get involved.

The priorities are to be women and children. But what happens when they're here and deeply depressed because Uncle Abdul isn't with them and it's affecting their human rights ?

And the EU will do their utmost to ferry them to Dover while our border force :lol: and the RNLI make them mint tea.

This country is going to hell in a fucking handcart.

Noni

Post by Noni »

palerider wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:08 am I said it on the other post.

Of course we can't because it won't be 20,000 will it once the immmigration lawyers get involved.

The priorities are to be women and children. But what happens when they're here and deeply depressed because Uncle Abdul isn't with them and it's affecting their human rights ?

And the EU will do their utmost to ferry them to Dover while our border force :lol: and the RNLI make them mint tea.

Sorry if you brought this up before, maybe your humour gets in the way!... :lol:

I love it! ;)

Gets me riled and annoyed more people enter UK.😡

palerider

Post by palerider »

Noni wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:55 am
palerider wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:08 am I said it on the other post.

Sorry if you brought this up before, maybe your humour gets in the way!... :lol:

I love it! ;)

Gets me riled and annoyed more people enter UK.😡
My humour is a tad left field at times but stories like this I'm fucking serious about.

It's the USA that fucked up. Let that dribbling tree-hugging cunt Biden let them in there. They've got the room. We haven't. Mark my words, in five years time with family reunion programmes and illegals not returned the figure will be 200,000.

I had a solution to our immigration problem which I emailed the government about.

Compulsory purchase of Lundy Island from the NT. 19km from North Devon with nothing there apart from a shop and a pub for the 23 holiday lets. I've been there. 3 miles long, three quarters of a mile wide. Lots of space. One harbour, easy to patrol and no other places a dinghy could realistically be launched. It's basically a rock in the Bristol channel. Spend money on making the place habitable and there you have it. You'd need a military presence to intervene in religious spats, but other than that, let them roam free.Build schools and their own shops. I doubt they'd go to the pub ;)

Any genuine refugee 'fleeing war or persecution' would be as happy as Larry there instead of cowering in fear in Kabul.

As for the odd rogue radicalised cunt that slips through the net, try stabbing people in Reading from there.

Let it be known on the French beaches, Get caught and this is where you'll be going. Watch the fucking numbers of dinghies drop to zero.

I'm still waiting for Priti to reply. :lol: The UK is being Islamified by stealth but nobody wants to do a thing about it as it's too taboo a subject.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

It's ok we can cope. The Mayor's of Manchester and Liverpool have declared they can accommodate in their cities.

I would have thought Hounslow would be ideal. Types like that would blend in seamlessly you would imagine. They could potter down Steve Biko Way to the mosque and afterwards have a look in the Polish supermarket next to the Asda. If it rains, there is the multi-storey carpark for shelter.

And wearing blankets is a good idea because draping a down duvet round your shoulders would draw attention. And one wants to blend in.

Lastly, plenty of places to congregate smoking hookah pipes...just like home

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I can see the attraction

Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Still at least they have plenty of interpreters for them to bleed the housing and benefit system.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Omicron is an anagram of moronic

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I think what pisses me off more than anything is that I know family & friends that have lived and worked ALL their lives here and paid all their taxes,but have to rent privately.We know all these landlords charge extortionate prices and don't want to know,when something needs replacing or repairing,but are just in it to make loads of cash..If you are a single person,the council don't want to know and you have to pay out of your arse for the rest of your life just to live somewhere..

A refugee walks into this country and they are given a place to live straight away and given tons of freebies on top all paid by us,including the taxpayer who has worked all his life in this country,but his not allowed what his been trying to get(sociable housing).

You are treated so much better in this country if you don't come from here.If you are born here now and white working class,you are pushed to the back of the queue.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

It is interesting. Most of the Mexican cartel drugs supplies switched from Afghanistan 15 years ago to China. The harvesting of precious metals is a big lucrative industry and the private security companies who use special operators and 'contractors' like flies round shit, consider It's all in the game.