Welcome 20,000 Afhgans

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Welcome 20,000 Afhgans

Post by palerider »

100 councils have said they'll take some in.

If South Somerset do I'll stop my council tax direct debit. We have enough trouble already with travellers.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

palerider wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:51 am 100 councils have said they'll take some in.

If South Somerset do I'll stop my council tax direct debit. We have enough trouble already with travellers.
Pretty sure the RNLI will be picking some up soon and bringing them here.

Stopped my charitable donations when they became a taxi service for illegal immigrants
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

palerider

Post by palerider »

Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:30 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:51 am 100 councils have said they'll take some in.

Stopped my charitable donations when they became a taxi service for illegal immigrants
Same here mate.

Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance work in conjunction with them too so that's gone as well.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:43 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:30 pm

Same here mate.

Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance work in conjunction with them too so that's gone as well.
And it doesn't always work out well when they get here. An Afghan boy was catapulted out of a ninth floor hotel room, when his clothing was caught on a window latch in Sheffield. The eight other families will now be resettled into safer accommodations.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-s ... e-58269533

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:32 am
palerider wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:43 am

Same here mate.

And it doesn't always work out well when they get here. An Afghan boy was catapulted out of a ninth floor hotel room, when his clothing was caught on a window latch in Sheffield. The eight other families will now be resettled into safer accommodations.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-s ... e-58269533
That was very very sad. The son of a tanslator who helped us over there I believe.

There needs to be a safe haven for those who've served the UK of course but naturally the lefties and the liberals will be clamouring for a million of them to be housed out our expense.

Activity in the channel will be increased. Illegals as black as the ace of spades will rock up, not a word of Pashto or Dari, but claiming to be from Kabul, and our accomodating Home Office will be only too willing to put them up at hotels across the country.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I must have missed something somewhere along the way. I was given to understand that, post Brexit, we would "gain control over our borders" and the flow of immigrants from mainland Europe would slow to an imperceptible trickle.

Fast forward and we are still seeing boatloads of assorted flotsam shipping up at Dover and my understanding is we can no longer send them back to the mainland, to be taken back to the country where they first entered the EU because we are no longer in it. And now, instead of having in most cases reasonably educated immigrants from Eastern Europe, many of whom speak a decent level of English, it seems we are happy to allow entry into the country some 20,000 camel herders of very dubious economic benefit, whose educational levels, particularly the females among them, are presumably of a negligible level.

Very few vacancies for camel herders, mountain guides or rug makers in Jaywick and Barking I suspect.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:56 pm I must have missed something somewhere along the way. I was given to understand that, post Brexit, we would "gain control over our borders" and the flow of immigrants from mainland Europe would slow to an imperceptible trickle.

Fast forward and we are still seeing boatloads of assorted flotsam shipping up at Dover and my understanding is we can no longer send them back to the mainland, to be taken back to the country where they first entered the EU because we are no longer in it. And now, instead of having in most cases reasonably educated immigrants from Eastern Europe, many of whom speak a decent level of English, it seems we are happy to allow entry into the country some 20,000 camel herders of very dubious economic benefit, whose educational levels, particularly the females among them, are presumably of a negligible level.

Very few vacancies for camel herders, mountain guides or rug makers in Jaywick and Barking I suspect.
Brexit would have made no difference either way.

If there's money to be made, cunts will do it.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:56 pm I must have missed something somewhere along the way. I was given to understand that, post Brexit, we would "gain control over our borders" and the flow of immigrants from mainland Europe would slow to an imperceptible trickle.

I doubt the 20,000 number quoted will materialise, most Afghans don't have the right papers to bear exit. There may be thousands at Kabul airport flapping official looking papers but if it's not the right document, then fuck you.

The small number that have/will arive under the ARAP program will be fully funded from the oversease aid budget which itself was reduced in 2021. Basically no unplanned extra costs here.

And then after they are de-planned it's back to skool and edukation as they learn to become valuble members of....the service industry, who have lost thousands of workers due to our decision to send all the chefs,waiters,cleaners and help staff back to mainland europe. Now that puts the fun into fundamentalist.

It's a win-win, even if you do turn up a bad egg. And it's bloody handy having all those Mosque's already built really...

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:56 pm

Oh contraire good man .

Barking is full of camel herders .

And as for Rug munchers ….
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Will be a shock to the system when they realise they can’t drive a Toyota pick up mob handed armed to the teeth down Longbridge road.