About Bloody Time Someone Said It

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Whiskyman

About Bloody Time Someone Said It

Post by Whiskyman »

So well done Sajid Javid for saying we should learn to start living with covid rather than cower from it. Needed saying imo, and hopefully more people will spread the message.

But predictably nanny Labour and some mincing mask loving Lib Dems have rushed to criticise him for making "insensitive comments". Bloke needs congratulating for having the balls to tell it how it is imo.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Re: About Bloody Tine Someone Said It

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:39 am So well done Sajid Javid for saying we should learn to start living with covid rather than cower from it. Needed saying imo, and hopefully more people will spread the message.

But predictably nanny Labour and some mincing mask loving Lib Dems have rushed to criticise him for making "insensitive comments". Bloke needs congratulating for having the balls to tell it how it is imo.
Rumour has it he has the Black Death …..

Is he not dead yet ?

Ffs
Bring back Jonathon !

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:39 am So well done Sajid Javid for saying we should learn to start living with covid rather than cower from it. Needed saying imo, and hopefully more people will spread the message.

I can't stand the bloke. However he is being hammered over his choice of verb. Had he used the verb 'Adjust' then nobody would have reacted.
It's silly but he's still a jumped up cunt from Rochdale in some peoples eyes.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:21 am

Is he not dead yet ?

Ffs
Bravely brave Sir Javid
Set forth from number 10
He was not afraid to die oh brave Sir Javid
He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways
Brave brave brave brave Sir Javid

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:06 am
Newmarket wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:21 am

Is he not dead yet ?

Ffs
Bravely brave Sir Javid
Set forth from number 10
He was not afraid to die oh brave Sir Javid
He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways
Brave brave brave brave Sir Javid
It's the end of the era of trust
The BBC all in a fuss
Sajid has said
I'm only half dead
And my cock has started to rust

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:51 am

I can't stand the bloke. However he is being hammered over his choice of verb. Had he used the verb 'Adjust' then nobody would have reacted.
Imo "Cower" was the appropriate word to use. I would like to see how some of these mask wearing fuckers would have coped with German bombs raining down on them in the war.

Those bastard things did kill people with no regard to age or any other factor. Unlike the "killer plague".

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:15 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:51 am
Imo "Cower" was the appropriate word to use. I would like to see how some of these mask wearing fuckers would have coped with German bombs raining down on them in the war.

Those bastard things did kill people with no regard to age or any other factor. Unlike the "killer plague".
I take your sentiment,but some people actively look for something to get outraged about .

You see it on here with various provocations. IW is always trying to start a fight with MK or numbers trying to bait you, Palerider and Terry.

They must enjoy it is the only conclusion. I sometimes use unnecessary sarcasm and a bit of healthy rudeness where it's not needed. Can't be helped.

We should see it for what it is,loose bantz.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:27 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:15 pm

I take your sentiment,but some people actively look for something to get outraged about .

You see it on here with various provocations. IW is always trying to start a fight with MK or numbers trying to bait you, Palerider and Terry.

They must enjoy it is the only conclusion. I sometimes use unnecessary sarcasm and a bit of healthy rudeness where it's not needed. Can't be helped.

We should see it for what it is,loose bantz.
If people want to start an argument they will start an argument. I'm sure we've all been in pubs where punches have been thrown, blood spilt, maybe even arrests made because some people aren't intelligent enough to sort their differences out in a civilsed manner. The internet's different in so far as spotty loners and life's losers can sit in darkened rooms, away from the world and tap away at their keyboards because, well, there is no immediate threat to them. Some people will bite at criticism they get online. Others won't. Rightly or wrongly I've always held the belief that if someone criticises something I've done, to my face it's worth listening to. In fact it fucking well should be listened to. But some blockhead with an IQ less than his or her shoe size isn't worth giving the time of day to.

But this guy is a politician. He is in the public eye. And , imo, in that one moment he showed more leadership quality than the useless blond headed wanker has demonstrated during the entire so called covid crisis.

And whilst I get your point, politicians, or for that matter anyone in the public eye, can't indulge in "loose bantz" like the rest of us. If you or I say something nobody gives a flying one because we're, well, simply not important in the scheme of things. But Sajid Javid is a member of the cabinet and what he says is more relevant.