Cider

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Noni

Re: Cider

Post by Noni »

jameskel wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:38 pm
Noni wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:26 am

Will you stop picking those fights at a pub. :lol:
Cant help it Noni, soon as somebody asks "did you see the F1" .......................................... :shock:
Yes I did!.... ;)

palerider

Post by palerider »

Returned yesterday from a few days in Cornwall.

With the weather changeable we decided to stay on site at the spa and while the kids went to the gym I went dogging, eventually finding a pub, the Sheep and Smuggler.

They sold Rattler, Cornish cider, which comes in about 15 different fruity flavours, so I obviously had to try a pint of each.

Devon and Cornwall police found me at around midnight hanging out of the back of a labradoodle called Florence, reciting Henry V and with the cross of St. George carved onto my chest with a broken glass.

I love going on holiday.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:28 am Returned yesterday from a few days in Cornwall.

With the weather changeable we decided to stay on site at the spa and while the kids went to the gym I went dogging, eventually finding a pub, the Sheep and Smuggler.

They sold Rattler, Cornish cider, which comes in about 15 different fruity flavours, so I obviously had to try a pint of each.

Devon and Cornwall police found me at around midnight hanging out of the back of a labradoodle called Florence, reciting Henry V and with the cross of St. George carved onto my chest with a broken glass.

I love going on holiday.
Splendid show.

I can't wait to go to Spain.
Drinks on the plane, drinks on the transfer, drinks in the hotel, fighting in the street, throwing chairs at an unsuspecting dago, murdering the odd illegal, raping various rabid looking feral cats.
I don't know what I'll do on day two!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:04 pm
palerider wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:28 am Returned yesterday from a few days in Cornwall.

I love going on holiday.
Splendid show.

Drinks on the plane, drinks on the transfer, drinks in the hotel, fighting in the street, throwing chairs at an unsuspecting dago, murdering the odd illegal, raping various rabid looking feral cats.
Make sure you kick off on the plane my learned friend and do a dirty protest if they refuse you a tenth double brandy.

JayK

Post by JayK »

I love going on holiday.
Splendid show.

Does it make a difference if the rabid looking feral cats are consenting? Asking for a friend
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:23 pm

Splendid show.

Does it make a difference if the rabid looking feral cats are consenting? Asking for a friend
No my good man.
Every holes a goal n all that.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:26 pm
JayK wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:23 pm

No my good man.
Every holes a goal n all that.
:lol:
COYI!!!

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Just got back from Cornwall, we went to 50th fancy dress. Thought I would go as a labradoodle. Its weird, cider normally makes my nosebleed, but this time................
Covid in the Boardroom

JayK

Post by JayK »

jameskel wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:44 pm Just got back from Cornwall, we went to 50th fancy dress. Thought I would go as a labradoodle. Its weird, cider normally makes my nosebleed, but this time................
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

I've had three days drying out but a consignment of Old Penberthy's 8% scrumpy was delivered this morning so tomorrow's game should be interesting.

Jasmine will be either kicked to fuck or hanging from the end of my John Thomas by 4pm.

It's what makes the Premier League the greatest league in the world.