Reality TV.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Reality TV.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Standing behind the go lightlies at the checkouts earlier on and overheard big pig say to little sow, " Can't wait for love island tonight"
I immediately felt nauseous, developed palpitations and the most severest of sweats. I thought about delivering a James Bond chop to the nape or a crushing blow to the skull with a tin of beans, but managed to calm myself just in time.
However much to my dismay they'd parked next to me in the car park, and were continuing their nauseating conversation. I'd reached boiling point I'm afraid and reached for my crossbow.
I loaded up old Bessie and delivered the sweetest of shots and thus harpooned the creatures to the inside of their 4x4.
A lucky escape for them I think, for if I'd have been in a bad mood then I would have set light to them!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Re: Reality TV.

Post by palerider »

I was subjected to reality tv at the Mother-In-Laws some years back for 10 minutes before I went for a long walk. She sadly passed away 2 years ago, not by my hand, but I'd thought about it.

Grown men who watch it are clearly homosexual and bints of all ages that do devoid of any intelligent thought. I'd also add, what were they doing out of the kitchen.

The hosts of said shows should be disembowelled live on tv.

That I'd watch.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:46 pm I was subjected to reality tv at the Mother-In-Laws some years back for 10 minutes before I went for a long walk. She sadly passed away 2 years ago, not by my hand, but I'd thought about it.

Grown men who watch it are clearly homosexual and bints of all ages that do devoid of any intelligent thought. I'd also add, what were they doing out of the kitchen.

That I'd watch.
Sounds like much better tv to me. The only defence love island has is my mates sending me pictures of the women. Although this years pictures aren’t as good as previous ones. Scraping the side of the barrel this year me thinks. I’d never watch the show though. Same goes for towie, the Chelsea and toon ones and that big brother bollox
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:20 pm
palerider wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:46 pm I was subjected to reality tv at the Mother-In-Laws some years back for 10 minutes before I went for a long walk. She sadly passed away 2 years ago, not by my hand, but I'd thought about it.

That I'd watch.
Sounds like much better tv to me. The only defence love island has is my mates sending me pictures of the women. Although this years pictures aren’t as good as previous ones. Scraping the side of the barrel this year me thinks. I’d never watch the show though. Same goes for towie, the Chelsea and toon ones and that big brother bollox
Mrs BB put love island on last night to see what all the fuss was about.
They tell me that with a bit of luck she'll be out of hospital in a month.

I did warn her!
Love a cup of Rosey I do.