Matt Hancock Affair..You couldn't make it up.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Re: Matt Hancock Affair..You couldn't make it up.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Nappy wearing sniveling little arsewipe.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Resigned

Still an mp and able to claim crazy expenses, but resigned
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Hancock is still a little weasel but at least he has shown he has more balls than the blond buffoon who should have sacked him.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:46 pm Hancock is still a little weasel but at least he has shown he has more balls than the blond buffoon who should have sacked him.
He has had a busy day what with making twitter videos and the news reporting he has left his wife.

Now we have Sajid Javid as Health Secretary - he will get to grips with the Indian variant

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:46 pm Hancock is still a little weasel but at least he has shown he has more balls than the blond buffoon who should have sacked him.
I don’t think he’s shown he has more balls. I think his hands were tied after one of his own previous statements seen here…..
Attachments
2E3B6475-6524-4E84-9818-91AF2F1BCC95.jpeg
2E3B6475-6524-4E84-9818-91AF2F1BCC95.jpeg (212.24 KiB) Viewed 1173 times
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

I got one of those meme thingies on Whatsapp. A picture of BJ on the phone saying 'Hancock. I'm getting lots of flak for fucking everything up. Shag your assistant to take the heat off, there's a good chap'.

Many a true word is spoken in jest.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:52 am
I don’t think he’s shown he has more balls. I think his hands were tied after one of his own previous statements seen here…..
You're right. But a decisive leader would have taken the matter out of his hands. I would describe myself as a typical conservative voter but I really have no time whatsoever for the present incumbent of No 10.

The shocking thing is there is no realistic alternative for the voters to show their displeasure. For democracy to work properly there has to be a government and an alternative potential government in waiting. Imo we have neither.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:54 am

You're right. But a decisive leader would have taken the matter out of his hands. I would describe myself as a typical conservative voter but I really have no time whatsoever for the present incumbent of No 10.

The shocking thing is there is no realistic alternative for the voters to show their displeasure. For democracy to work properly there has to be a government and an alternative potential government in waiting. Imo we have neither.
Exactly this. I always vote on who I believe will be the best leader, so I have swapped Tory to Labour many times, I don’t include Lib Dem’s they are a bunch of wet blankets.
I voted Tory last time not because I thought Johnson would be good for the country but because he was better option than the inept Lunatic Corbyn.

And that is the sad fact about the state of our current politicians!
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

JayK

Post by JayK »

100%
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Towie wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:01 am

Exactly this. I always vote on who I believe will be the best leader, so I have swapped Tory to Labour many times, I don’t include Lib Dem’s they are a bunch of wet blankets.
I voted Tory last time not because I thought Johnson would be good for the country but because he was better option than the inept Lunatic Corbyn.

And that is the sad fact about the state of our current politicians!
Same reason I voted Boris
COYI!!!