Oh, The Bloody Irony (Covid-ish related)

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Whiskyman

Oh, The Bloody Irony (Covid-ish related)

Post by Whiskyman »

Stevenage Town Centre (Tesco Car Park) this morning 9.30 ish. Bloke gets out of his car , starts walking towards store. Bloke continues walking whilst at the same time fumbling with his face mask ( this is an open air car park btw) and walks straight into the path of a car and gets sent flying. Yours truly saw the whole thing and gave my details to the young lady driving the car for insurance purposes. The old bill have become involved, presumably because the bloke is either brown bread or seriously damaged, and I am awaiting the arrival of two of Stevenage's finest who have requested that I give them details.

If the bloke should die as a result of putting on a face mask will it be counted as a covid death I wonder.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

JayK

Re: Oh, The Bloody Irony (Covid-ish related)

Post by JayK »

Basic green cross code required. Hope he survives but what a brainless idiot and she shoulda been more aware of the potential hazards around her too coz people often walk out thinking they own the land in supermarket car parks
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

I trust you had his wallet while he was on the ground spark out.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

JayK wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:35 pm Basic green cross code required. Hope he survives but what a brainless idiot and she shoulda been more aware of the potential hazards around her too coz people often walk out thinking they own the land in supermarket car parks
Your suggesting that a woman paying attention, with a clear view through an unsmeared windscreen, in full daylight, with excellent weather conditions and maximum visibility, might have used her brakes.

If I was on the jury and the prosecution barrister presnted that as his argument - guilty

...I'm easily swayed...

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:43 pm I trust you had his wallet while he was on the ground spark out.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:52 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:35 pm Basic green cross code required. Hope he survives but what a brainless idiot and she shoulda been more aware of the potential hazards around her too coz people often walk out thinking they own the land in supermarket car parks
Your suggesting that a woman paying attention, with a clear view through an unsmeared windscreen, in full daylight, with excellent weather conditions and maximum visibility, might have used her brakes.

If I was on the jury and the prosecution barrister presnted that as his argument - guilty

...I'm easily swayed...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Exactly that. But then he may have deserved it and if so, apply the reverse gear after going over him. Can never be too sure sometimes
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:43 pm I trust you had his wallet while he was on the ground spark out.
If that happened in Liverpool, he'd be naked before he hit the deck
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:28 pm
If that happened in Liverpool, he'd be naked before he hit the deck
:lol:
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:04 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:52 pm

...I'm easily swayed...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Exactly that. But then he may have deserved it and if so, apply the reverse gear after going over him. Can never be too sure sometimes
That's the spirit Jay.
You've got to make sure these days.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:32 pm
JayK wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:04 pm

That's the spirit Jay.
You've got to make sure these days.
To be the utmost good Samaritan I'd have found his address to see if his Mrs needed a sound rogering.