Oh, The Bloody Irony (Covid-ish related)

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
h69

Re: Oh, The Bloody Irony (Covid-ish related)

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:43 pm I trust you had his wallet while he was on the ground spark out.
Standard for Stevenage I would have thought

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:23 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:50 pm

A fine act indeed.
If he gives me his bank details I'll ensure he gets his shopping in.
If he lives near Whisky he’s probably got a pretty penny stashed under his mattress .
You could have a butchers whilst bashing his wifes back doors in …
Not in Stevenage he won't have

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

h69 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:09 am
palerider wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:43 pm I trust you had his wallet while he was on the ground spark out.
Your all hert

h69

Post by h69 »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:11 am
h69 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:09 am

Your all hert
I see what you did there......very good !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:37 am Stevenage Town Centre (Tesco Car Park) this morning 9.30 ish. Bloke gets out of his car , starts walking towards store. Bloke continues walking whilst at the same time fumbling with his face mask ( this is an open air car park btw) and walks straight into the path of a car and gets sent flying. Yours truly saw the whole thing and gave my details to the young lady driving the car for insurance purposes. The old bill have become involved, presumably because the bloke is either brown bread or seriously damaged, and I am awaiting the arrival of two of Stevenage's finest who have requested that I give them details.

If the bloke should die as a result of putting on a face mask will it be counted as a covid death I wonder.
Have you been discharged from hospital yet ?

Asking for a friend
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

I met a bint on holiday in Rhodes back in the day. Lived in London but her parents lived in Old Stevenage.

Went there for a NYE party and the hope of a drunken back-scuttle but wasn't to be. Nice gaff though as I recall, by a green and not a Pole or a Somali in sight although that was in the 90's.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Those car parks for a fair few years are now treated the same as far as the traffic law is concerned, as the open public roads...years ago they were classed as "private" land ...
In the courts nowadays Its very rare and has to be pretty extreme for anybody but the vehicle driver to get, if not all of the blame, at least a very high percentage of it...

Probably driving without taking due care and attention...and then of course she may not even be insured, on her phone etc etc

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:45 am
Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:37 am Stevenage Town Centre (Tesco Car Park) this morning 9.30 ish. Bloke gets out of his car , starts walking towards store. Bloke continues walking whilst at the same time fumbling with his face mask ( this is an open air car park btw) and walks straight into the path of a car and gets sent flying. Yours truly saw the whole thing and gave my details to the young lady driving the car for insurance purposes. The old bill have become involved, presumably because the bloke is either brown bread or seriously damaged, and I am awaiting the arrival of two of Stevenage's finest who have requested that I give them details.

If the bloke should die as a result of putting on a face mask will it be counted as a covid death I wonder.
Have you been discharged from hospital yet ?

Asking for a friend
Have I ??? Apparently the bloke didn't expire and I have been told by the OB that they will not be taking any action against the young lady driver.

However I have been contacted by her insurers as apparently the silly old sod is considering taking out a private prosecution which I suspect is financially motivated. Funnily enough a bloke from the insurers is going to have a zoom conference (sounds great fun) with me on Tuesday.

Probably be quicker and cleaner if I had a word with my dodgy Russian mate Sergei who maintains he has contacts within the Russian Vori. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Waiting in anticipation to watch on you’ve been framed.