Wimbledon 2021.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Wimbledon 2021.

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I don't know about you lot, but I've shot me wad about the upcoming tournament. The sight of a young sweaty Kazakh wench serving, certainly gets the veiny hotdog interested.
I'm particularly intrigued about our chances this time around. Will Hetty, Flick, Jasmine and the gang with their expensive attire, reach round 2? Or will they bow out in straight sets to Nepal's young genius ranked 1800 in the world who only just started playing last week with a racquet made from an old bit of her granny's fence?
Will Hoyte, Lance, or Horatio reach the preliminaries or will they back home in the penthouse in Chelsea ready in time to watch Djokivic win his 55th grand slam.
Will we see Serena's bollocks for the last time, or tiger Tim's beef curtains, or Andy's happy demeanour as he struts his stuff while getting a ballgirl to mop his brow for the 100th time during the opening game.
Come to think of it will sir cliff be there to brighten up our day or will he be singing "congratulations" to a young ballboy whose arse now resembles that of a baboon.
Still, we still have an abundance of talent in the commentary box. There's Becker, and John Mac, and let's not forget Andrew castle, winner of the Lewisham invitational in 1994.
All in all exciting times are ahead me thinks.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Re: Wimbledon 2021.

Post by Newmarket »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:07 pm I don't know about you lot, but I've shot me wad about the upcoming tournament. The sight of a young sweaty Kazakh wench serving, certainly gets the veiny hotdog interested.
I'm particularly intrigued about our chances this time around. Will Hetty, Flick, Jasmine and the gang with their expensive attire, reach round 2? Or will they bow out in straight sets to Nepal's young genius ranked 1800 in the world who only just started playing last week with a racquet made from an old bit of her granny's fence?
Will Hoyte, Lance, or Horatio reach the preliminaries or will they back home in the penthouse in Chelsea ready in time to watch Djokivic win his 55th grand slam.
Will we see Serena's bollocks for the last time, or tiger Tim's beef curtains, or Andy's happy demeanour as he struts his stuff while getting a ballgirl to mop his brow for the 100th time during the opening game.
Come to think of it will sir cliff be there to brighten up our day or will he be singing "congratulations" to a young ballboy whose arse now resembles that of a baboon.
Still, we still have an abundance of talent in the commentary box. There's Becker, and John Mac, and let's not forget Andrew castle, winner of the Lewisham invitational in 1994.
Nice try mate but it’s still a load of old cunt
Bring back Jonathon !

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:39 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:07 pm I don't know about you lot, but I've shot me wad about the upcoming tournament. The sight of a young sweaty Kazakh wench serving, certainly gets the veiny hotdog interested.
Nice try mate but it’s still a load of old cunt
I wholeheartedly agree. A complete pile of steaming Kaka. But it's comical seeing our wankers from privileged backgrounds falling like a sack of king Edwards. It makes me laugh because they're completely fucking hopeless at everything they try.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I'm not a tennis fan and any man that is must be a raving shirtlifter or a cross-dresser. I am, however, happy to report that Lady Pale has been selected by England in the upcoming World Fisting Championships.

I've always told her that a rummage with her was like driving a sausage up Oxford Street but she hadn't realised her true talent until she was contacted by a little bloke in a Russian hat who has the tv rights for the tournament.

She's in the middle of a strict training regime and we're now well past the rugby ball stage and I'm convinced she'll be ready. I firmly believe a little flutter on a podium place would not be out of order.

She will however be asked to take a knee as they play the national anthem, I just hope it doesn't get stuck.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:28 am I'm not a tennis fan and any man that is must be a raving shirtlifter or a cross-dresser. I am, however, happy to report that Lady Pale has been selected by England in the upcoming World Fisting Championships.

I've always told her that a rummage with her was like driving a sausage up Oxford Street but she hadn't realised her true talent until she was contacted by a little bloke in a Russian hat who has the tv rights for the tournament.

She's in the middle of a strict training regime and we're now well past the rugby ball stage and I'm convinced she'll be ready. I firmly believe a little flutter on a podium place would not be out of order.

She will however be asked to take a knee as they play the national anthem, I just hope it doesn't get stuck.
I need to go and wipe myself down now.