UK Border Force

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

UK Border Force

Post by palerider »

Not only are they failing to stop the ragheads coming but they're actually going into French waters to pick them up.

Fucking shameful. Patel must be sacked now and Johnson should face some serious questioning over this to determine If it's government policy or some rogue captains acting above their remit.

At a time when British holidaymakers in Portugal are being ripped off for flights home and charged through the nose for quarantining.

Dwayne Pipes

Re: UK Border Force

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The Royal Navy and Border forces using vessels as pleasure craft.

Shameful

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:20 am Not only are they failing to stop the ragheads coming but they're actually going into French waters to pick them up.

Fucking shameful. Patel must be sacked now and Johnson should face some serious questioning over this to determine If it's government policy or some rogue captains acting above their remit.

At a time when British holidaymakers in Portugal are being ripped off for flights home and charged through the nose for quarantining.
Ah yes my learned compadre, but ask yourself this.
How will we learn to cook up a storm using yams, or jigging around with our arms in the air whilst bellowing out a traditional aria, if our friends are turned away?
And just think of the medals we'll win at future Olympics when Ondukwu and his mates have sworn allegiance to ma'am and all things blighty.
It's a good job our wokes are here to embrace them, proudly standing there at Dover with welcoming placards raised.
Sure, some like the likes of Bunty and Tarquin will be innocently murdered after a night out at the local bistro, but that's the price you pay I'm afraid for multi culturalism.
I'm off out later with the granddaughter for a stroll around the city, I've polished up our suits of armour, just in case our colonials get a bit over zealous with a machete.

Exciting times Mon Ami.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

I’d be happy if we carried out a full scale Naval bombardment of Calais tbh.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:12 pm
palerider wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:20 am Not only are they failing to stop the ragheads coming but they're actually going into French waters to pick them up.

Ah yes my learned compadre, but ask yourself this.
How will we learn to cook up a storm using yams, or jigging around with our arms in the air whilst bellowing out a traditional aria, if our friends are turned away?
And just think of the medals we'll win at future Olympics when Ondukwu and his mates have sworn allegiance to ma'am and all things blighty.
It's a good job our wokes are here to embrace them, proudly standing there at Dover with welcoming placards raised.
Sure, some like the likes of Bunty and Tarquin will be innocently murdered after a night out at the local bistro, but that's the price you pay I'm afraid for multi culturalism.
I'm off out later with the granddaughter for a stroll around the city, I've polished up our suits of armour, just in case our colonials get a bit over zealous with a machete.

Exciting times Mon Ami.
Indeed.

I hadn't thought of it from the medals angle. We'll get 1, 2 and 3 in beheading.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Another strike for freedom, freedom to film in public now
Omicron is an anagram of moronic