Ramping Up Project Fear

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Ramping Up Project Fear

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:44 am
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:28 pm

Frankly I would rather they did. I don't suffer fools easily and I would prefer it if their presence wasn't forced on me every time I left home.
Article today says that A & E departments are being "overwhelmed" by parents bringing kids to them suffering from what are basically normal kids ailments. Absolutely squat to do with Covid and could, and should, be treated at home. Could it just possibly be that a lot of people, having swallowed the bullshit handed out by Whitty and his merry band, are now scared shitless every time their kid coughs or sneezes ? Another notch for Project Fear and the mask wearers I fear.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57583733
You should see the horrified looks when I sneeze when out. Which this time of year I do a lot as I'm a chronic hay fever sufferer.

I'm going to start telling people it's ok, it's only ebola.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:10 am So it’s our government. Cunts.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.arab ... 882646/amp
Just outta curiosity mate, what is it about Egypt that makes you wanna keep going back? Is it the snorkelling, fishing, food, people, strip clubs, freedom to behead whoever pisses you off?

And with regards your post, yep, government are cunts
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:28 pm

Frankly I would rather they did. I don't suffer fools easily and I would prefer it if their presence wasn't forced on me every time I left home.
Article today says that A & E departments are being "overwhelmed" by parents bringing kids to them suffering from what are basically normal kids ailments. Absolutely squat to do with Covid and could, and should, be treated at home. Could it just possibly be that a lot of people, having swallowed the bullshit handed out by Whitty and his merry band, are now scared shitless every time their kid coughs or sneezes ? Another notch for Project Fear and the mask wearers I fear.

The main reason they probably go to A & E,is because you can't get an appointment with a Doctor for 3 weeks and that`s normally over the phone..Before Covid,I could get one on the day and I got to see a Doctor,who could examine you.

Since covid,I have become chesty and wheezy.I got diagnosed over the bloody phone(though I did have an X-Ray at the hospital).It`s taken me 3 weeks to get a blood test too..I could get that on the day in normal times.

Personally, I think it`s the tories sneaky way of making the majority go private.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:40 am

You should see the horrified looks when I sneeze when out. Which this time of year I do a lot as I'm a chronic hay fever sufferer.

I'm going to start telling people it's ok, it's only ebola.
I try to go out for a 30-45 minute walk every day and, for a crack, I'm seriously thinking about taking a bell with me and hanging a notice saying "UNCLEAN" round my neck.

I am coming round to the idea that people who are still wearing those silly masks in public should be burnt at the stake. It's bad enough having to put one on when entering Tescos but seeing people wandering around in the open air with the bloody things on is laughable. At least people have now started to take the piss out of them.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:39 am

The main reason they probably go to A & E,is because you can't get an appointment with a Doctor for 3 weeks and that`s normally over the phone..Before Covid,I could get one on the day and I got to see a Doctor,who could examine you.

Since covid,I have become chesty and wheezy.I got diagnosed over the bloody phone(though I did have an X-Ray at the hospital).It`s taken me 3 weeks to get a blood test too..I could get that on the day in normal times.

Personally, I think it`s the tories sneaky way of making the majority go private.
Suppose waiting times depend where you live. I have a blood teat every year and my GP texts me to get it done at the local hospital. I went and got mine done 2 or 3 days after I got his text. Had to wait about 45 minutes because you can't do it by appointment but I didn't think that was too bad tbh.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:38 am

Just outta curiosity mate, what is it about Egypt that makes you wanna keep going back? Is it the snorkelling, fishing, food, people, strip clubs, freedom to behead whoever pisses you off?
None of the above.

Newmarket runs a pyramid sales scam.
I'll get my coat.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:05 am

None of the above.

I'll get my coat.
🤦🏻‍♂️
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

And with regards your post, yep, government are cunts
Been once.

It was shyte. Wouldn't go back if you paid me.

But I do get the attraction of familiarity if you've had a decent holiday there.

My parents went to the same hotel in Torquay for years although we never saw any beheadings.

Every day we'd go to the tourist place. 'Any beheadings today ?'

'No. Boat trips on the bay. River Dart cruise. Babbacombe Village. No beheadings though'.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:05 am

None of the above.

I'll get my coat.
People joke about the Sahara desert but it's just dry humour - and those that pretend not to like it are just living in de-nile