Ramping Up Project Fear

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Ramping Up Project Fear

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:40 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:31 am

Not my fault you're a complete bed wetting moron who can't grasp how vaccines work
Are you fuckin serious..... :lol: :lol:
100% serious

If the vulnerable are protected, why do I with over 99.9% archival rate from the virus, need to have a jab?

I expect some bollocks in response
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:50 am
mkhammer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:40 am

Are you fuckin serious..... :lol: :lol:
100% serious

If the vulnerable are protected, why do I with over 99.9% archival rate from the virus, need to have a jab?

Right Lets try and have a decent one.......No Vaccine anywhere for anything is one hundred percent efficient...
What it does is hugely protect people from getting it and also passing it on,so the more we Jab up the better,thats common
sense..theres not even an argument there.
I'm now fully jabbed up...my risk of catching/passing is minimal...I assume you are not,so therefore the risk you
bring is higher...might be minimal but higher nonetheless.
Even the risk to vulnerable people with both jabs is still there slightly......I'm safer in a room with them than you....
I want this thing as near to possible to be wiped out...I dont want it knocking around forever,with this masking up,
lockdown crap...I not in fuckin favour of it..it's a means to an end..
I want as few people dying and suffering from it as poss, irrespective of age.

I do get Stats and Figures and I do know how Vaccines work...and a basic knowledge of how Viruses spread and
evolve....

We can disagree on course of actions..how to handle it...but the basic facts are there...

July WILL see the end of restrictions...

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:14 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:50 am

100% serious

Right Lets try and have a decent one.......No Vaccine anywhere for anything is one hundred percent efficient...
What it does is hugely protect people from getting it and also passing it on,so the more we Jab up the better,thats common
I'm now fully jabbed up...my risk of catching/passing is minimal...I assume you are not,so therefore the risk you
Even the risk to vulnerable people with both jabs is still there slightly......I'm safer in a room with them than you....
I want this thing as near to possible to be wiped out...I dont want it knocking around forever,with this masking up,

I do get Stats and Figures and I do know how Vaccines work...and a basic knowledge of how Viruses spread and
evolve....

We can disagree on course of actions..how to handle it...but the basic facts are there...

Lots of what ifs and maybes from what I've read about the jab reducing the chances of onward transmission.

"The UK trial of the vaccine produced by the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca swabbed participants every week, and estimated a 49.3% reduction in asymptomatic infections among a subset of vaccinated participants compared with the unvaccinated group"

So you could be just under 50% less likely to transmit than me.

I'm not having the jab and there is no chance in hell it's going anywhere near my 9 & 11 year old children.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:37 am

evolve....

Lots of what ifs and maybes from what I've read about the jab reducing the chances of onward transmission.

"The UK trial of the vaccine produced by the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca swabbed participants every week, and estimated a 49.3% reduction in asymptomatic infections among a subset of vaccinated participants compared with the unvaccinated group"

I'm not having the jab and there is no chance in hell it's going anywhere near my 9 & 11 year old children.
Some peeps on board the Titantic had that same train of thought. They refused to get in a lifeboat because "those things sink"

JayK

Post by JayK »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:00 pm

Some peeps on board the Titantic had that same train of thought. They refused to get in a lifeboat because "those things sink"
:lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:00 pm

Big difference smart arse is that I will be on a boat with over a 99.9% chance of not sinking.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

evolve....

There's been if and buts,and what ifs, and maybes since this shit of a thing came along...in fact there's no real right and
wrongs...
The measures we've put in place have helped us thru it but at what cost...the ultimate balancing act,an unwinnable one.

I've let my self be guided by experts,tried to read up and understand the problem...the worldwide problem,it aint
just us..
The Breakdown of the NHS was the overriding factor here...the thought of potentially turning people away...which thank fuck
we never got to near....was a big thing with me.Would we have crashed and burned with no Lockdowns etc,guess we'll
never know,but what is fact,things would have been worse.
Was the unknown factor was the Problem...

Disappointing you wont jab up....but it's a free country,for individuals to make their own calls.....

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

We don’t have many rules fellas .

Just one actually . Families . Leave em out of it please.
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:28 pm We don’t have many rules fellas .

But the milkman doing my wife is ok to stay above then

Didn't have you down as a hypocrite.

Post by 9898 »

Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:37 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:28 pm We don’t have many rules fellas .

But the milkman doing my wife is ok to stay above then

Didn't have you down as a hypocrite.
Oh, do f off.
You're insults to posters on here are disgraceful.
Once you get some back you start crying.
Typical bully syndrome.
Pick on kids then cry when fronted.

Read your posts to other posters and take a look at yourself.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."