Ramping Up Project Fear

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Whiskyman

Ramping Up Project Fear

Post by Whiskyman »

I see our beloved BBC is at it again over hyping the Super Covid Indian model. Apparently no scientific evidence it's more harmful, no scientific evidence it affects people other than the usual "vulnerables", no scientific argument people are dropping like flies from it, but loads of air time and column inches being given to the doomsayers who, presumably, have become a tad pissed off with the success and speed of the vaccination program.

Some people it seems will never be happy unless they have something to whinge or panic about. Cunts.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Re: Ramping Up Project Fear

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:40 pm I see our beloved BBC is at it again over hyping the Super Covid Indian model. Apparently no scientific evidence it's more harmful, no scientific evidence it affects people other than the usual "vulnerables", no scientific argument people are dropping like flies from it, but loads of air time and column inches being given to the doomsayers who, presumably, have become a tad pissed off with the success and speed of the vaccination program.

Some people it seems will never be happy unless they have something to whinge or panic about. Cunts.
What goes around comes around. The asians exported the UK variant, known as the Kent variant into India, on their toing and froing, back and forth between the UK and India.

That really took off well and became the dominant strain and overwhelmed their country.
Because of the sheer numbers of infection a mis-step in the virus replication produced the Indian variant...and they got on planes and brought that one back to the UK - Bolton & Blackburn being good places to start with.

All this happened and was duly noted,reported,catalogued and speculated about. Finally after some trade agreements were got out of the way,
the UK placed India on the red-list.

I think we need an inquiry to chat about this, who didn't do what, when. It's not urgent,urgent - 2023 will be soon enough...

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Anyone who thinks this is done and dusted at the end of June is a gullible twat.

More lockdown incoming.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Great article , I especially liked the bit about people jumping into hedges :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Newmarket wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:47 am
Great article , I especially liked the bit about people jumping into hedges :lol:
I once had someone who was walking towards me on the same pavement, put a mask on as they were getting closer and then crossed to the other side of the road to go past me. That's what happens when low intelligence is mixed with a constant fear propaganda.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

They could always fuck off their nuclear and space programmes for a while.
Just a thought.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ironworksfc wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:49 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:47 am

I once had someone who was walking towards me on the same pavement, put a mask on as they were getting closer and then crossed to the other side of the road to go past me. That's what happens when low intelligence is mixed with a constant fear propaganda.
Do you know IW , this Covid lockdown bollocks hasn’t affected me and mine at all .

We’ve just carried on as normal really . I’ve worn masks in shops and politely queued up outside them out of courtesy to others but there’s been no fear from us .

I’m sure I didn’t need it but I had the vaccine when offered purely for the reason that it might get me a summer holiday at some point.
I don’t hold out much hope .

I’m going to assassinate that cunt Boris Johnson if I don’t get my holiday again this year.
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

I'm glad to hear that, unfortunately it has affected a lot of people.

It has affected my family, personally the impact has fortunately not been financial, but has caused issues with my daughters and the fact I haven't been allowed to go to work for such a long time has been a real step change.

I know my views are not accepted by all/most, for me it's been an epic fuck up and overreaction, something that should never of happened, all because of a novel cold virus, that the majority of the nation will not even have any real concerns about.

Your choice to have a jab is yours and yours alone and even if I don't agree that you needed to have it, that's your choice. My choice not to have it should equally be respected, but we have a situation where I am classified as a danger to society, is absolute bollocks.

No idea where this is going, but as it stands I don't hold much hope for your holiday wishes.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:53 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:49 pm

Do you know IW , this Covid lockdown bollocks hasn’t affected me and mine at all .

We’ve just carried on as normal really . I’ve worn masks in shops and politely queued up outside them out of courtesy to others but there’s been no fear from us .

I’m sure I didn’t need it but I had the vaccine when offered purely for the reason that it might get me a summer holiday at some point.
I don’t hold out much hope .

I’m going to assassinate that cunt Boris Johnson if I don’t get my holiday again this year.
There are some good deals going down at Jaywick this year,if interested?