The School Run

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Newmarket

The School Run

Post by Newmarket »

I take my boy to school when I’m on late shift and pick him up when I’m on earlies .

But there’s one thing I’ve noticed whatever time I’m at the School.
I’ve NEVER seen so many horrendous pig-ugly women gathering in one place in all my life.

Must be a Polish trait.
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Re: The School Run

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:11 am I take my boy to school when I’m on late shift and pick him up when I’m on earlies .

I’ve NEVER seen so many horrendous pig-ugly women gathering in one place in all my life.

Must be a Polish trait.
Makes ya wonder how these things get impregnated in the 1st place don’t it. I can only imagine they use date rape
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 10:14 am
Newmarket wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:11 am I take my boy to school when I’m on late shift and pick him up when I’m on earlies .

Must be a Polish trait.
Makes ya wonder how these things get impregnated in the 1st place don’t it. I can only imagine they use date rape
Ffs Jay mate you wouldn’t believe it .

I’ve always considered myself to be generally not too fussy 😊
Most Bints have SOMETHING going for ‘em even if they’re as ugly as fuck they’ll have huge breasts or a half decent set of legs or something but this lot are so revolting that even Pale or BB wouldn’t indulge , as debauched as they are .

It ruins my fucking day it does.
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Must be a Polish trait.
:lol: ...

Come to MK mate..all the polish girls here are super models ....

Plus there's no ugly women allowed in...we even have border checks...only hotties allowed....
Mind you there are a few got passed the dogs and barbed wire.... :lol:

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:22 am

Most Bints have SOMETHING going for ‘em even if they’re as ugly as fuck they’ll have huge breasts or a half decent set of legs or something but this lot are so revolting that even Pale or BB wouldn’t indulge , as debauched as they are .

:lol:

Tattoos.

Got a couple myself. But apart from maybe a discreet shoulder butterfly I think they look awful on bints. When I used to pick Pale Jnr up from St.Tarquins Primary at Birdlip Anstruther you should have seen them on display.

It looked like a fucking freak show.

I think BB quite likes them though.

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:48 am

Must be a Polish trait.

Plus there's no ugly women allowed in...we even have border checks...only hotties allowed....
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:55 pm
mkhammer wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 11:48 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

I drove past a school the other day while delivering right in the middle of a school run and it’s the same here mate (well, that particular school anyway) the traffic was horrendous and every cunt walking in the road but I thought, on the plus side there should be some milfs around. Absolutely shocking state of affairs in this country. Should be a law against wronguns getting knocked up. 1 reason, school runs would be better. 2nd reason, the wronguns are only gonna breed more wronguns. Kick them out I say
COYI!!!

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

The other day I was in line at the checkout, socially distanced from a whale of a woman and her two children. This chick was so fat and so ugly, she could have been the lovechild of Marty Feldman and Susan Boyle.

I had a very squeamish feeling in my gut just looking at her. Noticing the expression on my face, she grunted "What are you looking at?"

I asked "Your kids - are they twins?"

She looked at them, then back to me and incredulously replied "Twins?! One is fourteen, and the other is eight! There's nearly a foot difference in height! What the fuck makes you think that they'd be twins, you dickhead?!"

I replied "I assumed that they would have to be. I didn't think anyone would be desperate enough to fuck you twice."

JayK

Post by JayK »

OZHAMMER wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:05 pm

The other day I was in line at the checkout, socially distanced from a whale of a woman and her two children. This chick was so fat and so ugly, she could have been the lovechild of Marty Feldman and Susan Boyle.

I had a very squeamish feeling in my gut just looking at her. Noticing the expression on my face, she grunted "What are you looking at?"

I asked "Your kids - are they twins?"

She looked at them, then back to me and incredulously replied "Twins?! One is fourteen, and the other is eight! There's nearly a foot difference in height! What the fuck makes you think that they'd be twins, you dickhead?!"

I replied "I assumed that they would have to be. I didn't think anyone would be desperate enough to fuck you twice."
:lol: :lol: :lol: Knew that punchline was coming :lol:
COYI!!!