The independent country of Jockland

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

The independent country of Jockland

Post by palerider »

That revolting ginger troll is still pushing for it. Whether or not the SNP get a majority she's like a dog with a bone. Although a very ugly one it has to be said.

So, what's the problem ?

North Sea oil contributes 0.03% of UK GDP now. Some fishing maybe. Whisky (not our esteemed poster. He's in Hertfordshire). What have the Jocks done for us ?

Fucking hell. Shortbread's expensive in Tesco now. Bollocks. I'll have to get Jaffa cakes.

Fucking go for it Jimmy Crankie. A hard border, the EU telling you you'll have to wait 10 years to have the Euro. The Bank of England saying you can forget about keeping the pound. Start your own currency. How aboot the Nessie.

Hoo much fer a kilo o' heroin hen ?

Ten nessies wee man.

Good luck with that.

:lol:

Brookbonds73

Re: The independent country of Jockland

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:23 am That revolting ginger troll is still pushing for it. Whether or not the SNP get a majority she's like a dog with a bone. Although a very ugly one it has to be said.

So, what's the problem ?

North Sea oil contributes 0.03% of UK GDP now. Some fishing maybe. Whisky (not our esteemed poster. He's in Hertfordshire). What have the Jocks done for us ?

Fucking hell. Shortbread's expensive in Tesco now. Bollocks. I'll have to get Jaffa cakes.

Fucking go for it Jimmy Crankie. A hard border, the EU telling you you'll have to wait 10 years to have the Euro. The Bank of England saying you can forget about keeping the pound. Start your own currency. How aboot the Nessie.

Ten nessies wee man.

Good luck with that.

A loathsome creature right enough.
An hour on my rack, with Gertrude the pot bellied pig in attendance, followed by a fisting session with a gauntlet should have her singing rule Britannia in no time.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:58 am
palerider wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:23 am That revolting ginger troll is still pushing for it. Whether or not the SNP get a majority she's like a dog with a bone. Although a very ugly one it has to be said.

So, what's the problem ?

Ten nessies wee man.

Good luck with that.

A loathsome creature right enough.
An hour on my rack, with Gertrude the pot bellied pig in attendance, followed by a fisting session with a gauntlet should have her singing rule Britannia in no time.
Indeed my learned friend.

Although I doubt even the most desperate shire horse down here would touch her with a barge pole.

As long as I didn't have to see the boat race I might be tempted for the right price to get her to belt out Jerusalem while inserting my neighbour's prize marrow.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Indeed my learned friend.

Although I doubt even the most desperate shire horse down here would touch her with a barge pole.

As long as I didn't have to see the boat race I might be tempted for the right price to get her to belt out Jerusalem while inserting my neighbour's prize marrow.

I've just soiled myself.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Only reason they keep pushing for it is because they are safe in the fact Our Scottish Bruvs and Sisters will never
vote it in...but as they are called the Scottish National Party....they're fucked..... :lol:

If the vote at the moment actually included a Dated Referendum...they struggle to be the biggest party...

They wanna be careful cos from a purely financial perspective...Tories would quite happily let them go ,it's just the genuine
thing of keeping the Union together...that prevents it.

Prior to last referendum...The EU said they would not accept Scotland as a full member,and at the moment would certainly
not...and they still push for it ,but like said they know it will be voted down......
Keeps them employed I spose...... :roll:

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Any chance of the Welsh going too? :lol:

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Ungrateful scabby cunt ,after nicking our vaccines to give to the porridge eaters she now want to fuck off.

The fucking woman is demented.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:51 pm Any chance of the Welsh going too? :lol:
Give them a chance to evolve first mate.

palerider

Post by palerider »

I think Liverpool should be moved to Ireland too.

We can build a nice water park in the space.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Say what you like about the jocks and the taffs and even the paddys , at least they stick up for themselves.

Unlike us lot that just sit around on a computer and such like , moaning to each other about the way the country’s being run and letting all the fucking woke snowflake Cunts walk all over us instead of actually getting off our arses and doing something about it .

It reminds me of the judean people’s front .

Fuck me , if I could afford it I’d be out of this lame cowardly shithole quicker than the proverbial shit through a goose.

I don’t blame any of em for wanting out.
Bring back Jonathon !