Hartlepool By Election

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Hartlepool By Election

Post by palerider »

jameskel wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:44 pm How can a real Labour voter, vote for a party led by Sir kier starmer 😁
A traditional Labour voter couldn't vote for any labour leader other than because it's what they've always done. And what their parents always did.

Labour now are London-bubble so-called intellectuals not giving a toss about the problems of the working class in places like Hartlepool where the big issues are crime, jobs and out of control immigration.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Corbyn destroyed the labour party and their answer was to replace him with a champagne socialite.

I despise the labour party, but it's truly worrying that there is no opposition to the despot conservative government that have stolen our freedom and destroyed my children's futures. They now have the power to fuck us even further.

I truly wish my wife hadn't bottled it with the plan to get the fuck out of this shit hole and move to Florida.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:55 pm
jameskel wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:44 pm How can a real Labour voter, vote for a party led by Sir kier starmer 😁
A traditional Labour voter couldn't vote for any labour leader other than because it's what they've always done. And what their parents always did.

Labour now are London-bubble so-called intellectuals not giving a toss about the problems of the working class in places like Hartlepool where the big issues are crime, jobs and out of control immigration.
I have said this before and I will say it again,Labour is NOT a working man's party no more,it`s a party for the anyone who is ethical or different from the norm.

If you had a Party for the normal working class,they'd piss any election.

Labour was meant to be the party for the worker,that backed the unions.I work for a big Supermarket Chain in Distribution who made Millions in the pandemic,but we were given 1.7% last year and 2%..The union said it was in balance with others like those in the NHS and other public sectors..I let my feeling be known that I wasn't happy.

palerider

Post by palerider »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 1:11 am

I have said this before and I will say it again,Labour is NOT a working man's party no more,it`s a party for the anyone who is ethical or different from the norm.

Labour was meant to be the party for the worker,that backed the unions.I work for a big Supermarket Chain in Distribution who made Millions in the pandemic,but we were given 1.7% last year and 2%..The union said it was in balance with others like those in the NHS and other public sectors..I let my feeling be known that I wasn't happy.
Immigration has always been the elephant in the room that no-one dares talk about for fear of being accused or at worst prosecuted for me Terry.

The Tories are doing little to stop illegal immigration but to a certain extent their hands are tied. But the welcome mat was laid out by Tony Blair with legal migration. The cities are Labour shoe-ins for votes. And the most diverse too. And outside them are the massive Tory heartlands, now north and south. And it isn't a racist issue either. It's the sight of whole streets resembling Lahore or Gdansk and a complete erosion of British identity, which is hugely important to the average British voter. All this woke culture has enraged them on top of it.

And it's a simplified view but Labour will encourage immigration because 90% of them will vote Labour.

Unless they change tack, Boris will be PM for the next decade which is a shame because he's an arsehole.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

The old Labour vote being passed through the generations like council housing is a thing of the past people have wised up now and will vote candidates that will suit themselves and own families.
Labour is so much stuck in the past it’s untrue.

Oh well fuck em.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:50 am The old Labour vote being passed through the generations like council housing is a thing of the past people have wised up now and will vote candidates that will suit themselves and own families.
Labour is so much stuck in the past it’s untrue.

Oh well fuck em.
I wish they were,like sticking up for the working class and giving us all a decent wage and pension.Over they years,I have just seen the tories take everything away and workers being treated like slaves..You don't hit the numbers they want,they can just out you.

h69

Post by h69 »

Labour are now only supported by young kids and minorities who have ironically never done a days labour in their lives. They are a party for metropolitan London run by middle class hypocrites who have no clue about northern working people's lives.

Once they actually start to work and pay tax they change allegiance as they strangely don't want their tax money used for gender neutral toilets and Trans therapy projects and actually care if our submarines are systematically disarmed.

And before anyone gets on their bandwagon. I am not transphobic but I want my tax money to go to fixing the fucking pot holes in my roads first please.

JayK

Post by JayK »

h69 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:18 am

Labour are now only supported by young kids and minorities who have ironically never done a days labour in their lives. They are a party for metropolitan London run by middle class hypocrites who have no clue about northern working people's lives.

Once they actually start to work and pay tax they change allegiance as they strangely don't want their tax money used for gender neutral toilets and Trans therapy projects and actually care if our submarines are systematically disarmed.

And before anyone gets on their bandwagon. I am not transphobic but I want my tax money to go to fixing the fucking pot holes in my roads first please.
I’m a bit transphobic. Fuckin wrong’uns if you ask me
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

You can see what the Labour core are on any protest in Bristol.

Students and professional agitators who'll jump at any cause. And you're absolutely correct about changing tack when the real world beckons.

I remember my daughter telling me the day after the referendum result. She was at Glastonbury. She'd voted in advance but was the only one in her group. The rest of them were almost in tears.

5 years on, one of them, a girl I know, voted Conservative in 2019 and her career in pharmaceuticals is progressing nicely.

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 9:33 am

I’m a bit transphobic. Fuckin wrong’uns if you ask me
I fucking hate trans people and so does my husband.