Wallpapergate

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Wallpapergate

Post by palerider »

Seems BJ used Tory funds (which tbf he appears to have repaid) to finance his horse-faced tart's flat makeover.

They're all the same as each other politicians. Of whatever party. And I've no love anymore for the scruffy fat cunt, but I will give him some advice.

Ditch the bitch.

Newmarket

Re: Wallpapergate

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:15 pm Seems BJ used Tory funds (which tbf he appears to have repaid) to finance his horse-faced tart's flat makeover.

They're all the same as each other politicians. Of whatever party. And I've no love anymore for the scruffy fat cunt, but I will give him some advice.

Ditch the bitch.
Wise words my friend .

To anyone :D
Bring back Jonathon !

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whats wrong with the man, should have used Half a Mill of Public Funds like Cherie and Tony did.......
Not get a "private" personal loan,to do up a publicly owned building, then pay it back...

Would be quite funny...like its ever gonna happen... :lol: ....Starmer gets into No10 and has to live in that flat......,
Like to see him rip it all out ,then take a trip to Homebase.....,where there would conveniently be a BBC Film Crew..

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Trojan horse

Let's see how much the big haired cunt fuck is worth in a year fools
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Hope he used Checkatrade for a decent decorator.

h69

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:15 pm Seems BJ used Tory funds (which tbf he appears to have repaid) to finance his horse-faced tart's flat makeover.

Ditch the bitch.
I'm glad.

Bloke gets flat decorated.....doesn't use public tax payers money (like Blair) and makes some other rich geezer pay.

All good, and it made the left melt down, so added bonus.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

h69 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:20 am

Ditch the bitch.
I'm glad.

Bloke gets flat decorated.....doesn't use public tax payers money (like Blair) and makes some other rich geezer pay.

All good, and it made the left melt down, so added bonus.
and that about sums up the left, the phrase "bigger picture" doesnt even register with them....with all the problems across the globe all they can worry about is some fucking wallpaper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...a total bunch of Richard Craniums

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Think Tory PR is crap at times if I'm honest...But Labours..... :lol:

They've lost their heartlands..working class ex miners/Steel/Car plant workers..all the industrialized areas...
Places that really don't like the old school tie/Public School Etonian types...Whilst Starmer isnt one...it's SIR Keir Starmer
ex head of the CPS...that goes down really well......a Hard line Lefty to a Sir.......that didn't work,we'll try this...

Boris is liked,and appreciated...like it or not,agree or not, he is...you keep having pops at him,he'll get the sympathy vote
as well...like he needs it.

They're done for politically....Need to rebrand...something like the..New Democrats,and elect Jess Phillips as Leader,
lot of time for her..she'd be good for them,talks a lot of sense,understands and gets stuff..
And have some decent Policies,fresh ones...not the constant this is shit,that's shit, to Tory ones,and make them fuckin
realistic...not the spiel they come out with that a 7 year old can rip to shreds financially.
Distance themselves from the Trade Unions as well..they're not popular with huge amounts of voters,let them be part
by all means,but not to dictate and be able to moreorless select the Labour Leader at times.

I'm a hard arse Tory but fucked if I want an unelectable opposition..thats not good for anyone..would mean Politics
is finished...only debates would be from like minded people...but least the Tories are allowed to disagree with each other
unlike the other lot ..