The Official Lewis Hamilton is a Big Cunt thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: F1,2021

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Waiting for him to get pulled over and searched during a race to keep up with the homies.
Is it cos I black ?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Gandalf wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:54 am
mkhammer wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:02 pm First of all, now is pretty much without question the best F1 driver we've ever seen,and he's British so should be proud of that.
If I was making a Million bucks a week...I'd be spending it as well...I'd have a private jet..
cars and big fuck off big houses and apartments,if single be shagging the hottest women I could find...Flash or enjoying life....
Don't think he comes across as arrogant/flash/cocky,big headed,any of that...But...

Nothing pisses me of more than a Mix raced person ...who only identifies as Black...first of all that's a massive insult to
non blacks...namely whites.....sorry Mum...I only identify with what dad gave me..

Obama was the same and others....Huge Huge opportunity to big up the mixed race thing and identify as such,showing
how we can mix and get along,and all be equal...but they choose to ignore their white dna which is there, aint fuckin going
anywhere,you are what you are...and Big up the Black Lives Matter stuff,and help cause division.

What they are saying is... they only half matter in this world......need to think about what he and others are doing and saying..

Life can be and is tougher for an awful lot of "Non Whites"...no getting away from that...but he could help that so much more.
Can I ask what you are doing to promote equality?
Right now I will assume you are doing nothing. But I will happily stand corrected if that is not the case.

Hamilton IS trying to do something about it. I think we can all acknowledge that. So what is being brought into question is the way he is going about it.

So YOU are criticizing HIM because he is not doing what YOU think HE should be doing, while YOU are doing nothing.

And this seriously pisses you off???
G,I don't have to do anything to promote it,because I don't distinguish between colour creed, religion,sex,anything,everyone
is equal in my eyes....this is a view shared by probably over 95% of the UK,I would in fact say higher.
I do my bit..if you wanna call it that..as do a huge proportion of us.

You'd go a long way and have a long search to find true racism in this country...idiots and twats are a lot easier to find,but
fundamentally they are not racists...just twats and idiots....the same idiots and twats that put up a load of bollocks
on Social Media Outlets..and shout out stuff at footie matches.
The same people that call people Pigs on Soc Med..cos they are overweight...or fuckin ugly,cos they have a mole...
it goes on...
People like Lewis...and I like and respect him..I've bigged him up enough on here,do not always help the Agenda of
Equality,by what they say and do,with Reference to the Black Lives Matter Campaign.
It creates divide.separation....it's doing it know
Lewis undoubtedly got some grief in the playground etc....even Stevenage has it idiots and twats..but doubt he sees any now.
it's fuckin wrong ..but it's life.
We we're going a huge way towards Equality...BLM has set that back 20 years..

And I WILL say it AGAIN........People that deny what they are and Identify as something they are not can piss me off to
varying degrees..................Lewis and others denying they are half white is right up there in my pissed off scale I'm afraid.

He should be proud of his heritage and what he is and use that for Equality....not Denial...

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

mkhammer wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:11 pm
Right now I will assume you are doing nothing. But I will happily stand corrected if that is not the case.

Hamilton IS trying to do something about it. I think we can all acknowledge that. So what is being brought into question is the way he is going about it.

So YOU are criticizing HIM because he is not doing what YOU think HE should be doing, while YOU are doing nothing.

G,I don't have to do anything to promote it,because I don't distinguish between colour creed, religion,sex,anything,everyone
is equal in my eyes....this is a view shared by probably over 95% of the UK,I would in fact say higher.
I do my bit..if you wanna call it that..as do a huge proportion of us.

You'd go a long way and have a long search to find true racism in this country...idiots and twats are a lot easier to find,but
fundamentally they are not racists...just twats and idiots....the same idiots and twats that put up a load of bollocks
on Social Media Outlets..and shout out stuff at footie matches.
The same people that call people Pigs on Soc Med..cos they are overweight...or fuckin ugly,cos they have a mole...
it goes on...
People like Lewis...and I like and respect him..I've bigged him up enough on here,do not always help the Agenda of
Equality,by what they say and do,with Reference to the Black Lives Matter Campaign.
It creates divide.separation....it's doing it know
Lewis undoubtedly got some grief in the playground etc....even Stevenage has it idiots and twats..but doubt he sees any now.
it's fuckin wrong ..but it's life.
We we're going a huge way towards Equality...BLM has set that back 20 years..

And I WILL say it AGAIN........People that deny what they are and Identify as something they are not can piss me off to
varying degrees..................Lewis and others denying they are half white is right up there in my pissed off scale I'm afraid.

He should be proud of his heritage and what he is and use that for Equality....not Denial...
MK, You say you don't have to promote equality because you don't distinguish between colour, creed etc. But surely it's people like you who SHOULD be promoting equality. If people like you don't do it, then who? People who do distinguish between colour, creed etc. certainty wouldn't be promoting equality. So who is left?
Hamilton is using his platform to try to bring some good into the world. Sure, he's getting some things wrong along the way. But when you try, and make mistakes, and those mistakes get criticized by people that didn't even try, I think that is just plain wrong!!

You say the BLM movement has set us back 20 years. No, it hasn't. It's just highlighting things we didn't know 20 years ago. If George Floyd had been killed 20 years ago none of us would ever have known about it. Ask yourself how many people have been killed over those years that we never knew about?
The point I made in a previous post was, now everyone carries a camera in their pocket, sometimes these killings get filmed and end up on social media for the world to see. So only now do we know it's happening.
So what do we do about it? Do we just look away and say "It's not my problem"?

If you don't want to do anything about it I really have no problem with that. But surely you should give a bit of respect to a man who is trying.
You say what really pisses you off is the fact that he's denying he's half white. But what has he actually said or done to make you think this? Sure, he said the "Maybe it's because I'm black" comment when being interviewed live on television. But he knew instantly he'd said something wrong there. And I'm sure you didn't base your whole judgement on one verbal cock-up! So what else?
Maybe you mean he's denying he's half white by identifying more with his black side. If that's true perhaps there are reasons for it. You said yourself that he undoubtedly got grief in the playground in Stevenage. And he has acknowledged himself that he wasn't always made to feel welcome.
So if someone like him gets shunned by elements of the white society but is welcomed by the black society is it any wonder he identifies more with them?
But just because that happens that does not mean he's denying his white heritage.
I have a Dutch wife. Therefore my son is half Dutch/half English. He identifies more as Dutch. And there is a very good reason for that. He lives in the Netherlands. But he does not deny he is half English. It's just the way things are for him. There is no requirement for him to promote both side of his heritage in equal measure.
And it's the same with Hamilton. Yet that pisses you off.
Him not promoting his white side annoys you. Black people getting killed because of the colour of their skin annoys him.
I don't think those two things really compare.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:02 pm First of all, now is pretty much without question the best F1 driver we've ever seen,and he's British so should be proud of that.
If I was making a Million bucks a week...I'd be spending it as well...I'd have a private jet..
cars and big fuck off big houses and apartments,if single be shagging the hottest women I could find...Flash or enjoying life....
Don't think he comes across as arrogant/flash/cocky,big headed,any of that...But...

Nothing pisses me of more than a Mix raced person ...who only identifies as Black...first of all that's a massive insult to
non blacks...namely whites.....sorry Mum...I only identify with what dad gave me..

Obama was the same and others....Huge Huge opportunity to big up the mixed race thing and identify as such,showing
how we can mix and get along,and all be equal...but they choose to ignore their white dna which is there, aint fuckin going
anywhere,you are what you are...and Big up the Black Lives Matter stuff,and help cause division.

What they are saying is... they only half matter in this world......need to think about what he and others are doing and saying..

Life can be and is tougher for an awful lot of "Non Whites"...no getting away from that...but he could help that so much more.

Having a user name that is the white wizard is either ultimately ironic, or you yourself are white?

Name me something that Hamilton has actually done other than wear a provocative t-shirt from his ivory tower, to actually drive what is perceived as a need to push equality?

You question MK if he is doing anything, why should he, are you calling him a racist? Do you know if he goes through his daily life, just happy that people are people regardless of their colour?

Hamilton is a giant hypocrite on so many levels and that is why is he not liked by so many people.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Ironworksfc wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:48 pm

Having a user name that is the white wizard is either ultimately ironic, or you yourself are white?

Name me something that Hamilton has actually done other than wear a provocative t-shirt from his ivory tower, to actually drive what is perceived as a need to push equality?

You question MK if he is doing anything, why should he, are you calling him a racist? Do you know if he goes through his daily life, just happy that people are people regardless of their colour?

Hamilton is a giant hypocrite on so many levels and that is why is he not liked by so many people.

"You question MK if he is doing anything, why should he, are you calling him a racist?"

I am NOT calling MK a racist!!!!!!!

I'll come back to your other points later.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Racist this, racist that.

Don't care what color he is, the blokes an arrogant cunt and if you like, a half white arrogant cunt
Covid in the Boardroom

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

So Ironworksfc, in answer to your questions:

Yes, I'm white.

"Name me something that Hamilton has actually done...."

He set up the Lewis Hamilton Foundation that supports six charities - Education Africa, Great Ormond Street Hospital, Harlem Children's Zone, Save the Children, The Honeypot Children's Charity and UNICEF;

He set up the Hamilton Commission to promote diversity in motorsport.

He was the instigator behind the 'End Racism' campaign in Formula One.

And as of this year he is in partnership with Mercedes in their Diversity Foundation.

Regarding my comments to MK, this is not the first discussion I've had with him. I don't think we have agreed on anything yet. But the discussions between us have always been good natured. So I repeat;

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Gandalf wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:36 pm

Yes, I'm white.

He set up the Lewis Hamilton Foundation that supports six charities - Education Africa, Great Ormond Street Hospital, Harlem Children's Zone, Save the Children, The Honeypot Children's Charity and UNICEF;

And as of this year he is in partnership with Mercedes in their Diversity Foundation.

Regarding my comments to MK, this is not the first discussion I've had with him. I don't think we have agreed on anything yet. But the discussions between us have always been good natured. So I repeat;
...even though MK stands for 'Milton Klan' :o

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:58 pm

Yes, I'm white.

...even though MK stands for 'Milton Klan' :o
:lol: :lol:

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Yes, I'm white.

First of all I am more than happy to admit if I am wrong, clearly Lewis Hamilton is very active in the charity world and in some cases, specially for BAME orientated charities. I am guilty of being blinkered here.

Secondly I apologise for insinuating that you were accusing MK of being racist, I really mean that, an overreaction on my part.

What I will never agree with is that there is racism inherent in formula 1 or in any aspect of daily life in this country. Everyone gets the same chances, regardless of skin colour and I will always refute the bullshit statement of systematic racism and white privilege.

What doesn't help in this situation is getting behind an organisation that have weaponised 3 clever words, an organisation that care not one bit about black lives and their only goal is to destroy capitalism and usher in dangerous Marxist goals, that would ultimately make things worse for the poorest of this nation.

It also doesn't help anyone's cause when you jump ship to the top 1% destination to avoid taxes that benefit others whilst claiming that you grew up in a Hertfordshire ghetto.

It's easy to see why he gets labelled as a hypocrite.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic