The Official Lewis Hamilton is a Big Cunt thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Gandalf

Re: F1,2021

Post by Gandalf »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:55 pm
Noni wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:30 am

100% agree.
Course you do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes of course . Hamilton has made huge mistakes .
But his lack of humility and his refusal , to my knowledge, to acknowledge any of them pisses me off .

The fact that he stands to attention on the victory podium after a Grand Prix to this country’s national anthem after openly disrespecting the 90% or whatever of its population whose lives he clearly thinks DONT matter.

Oh he loves the country he supposedly represents so much that he fucked off to the south of France so he doesn’t have to spend his hard earned on taxes like the rest of us.

MK has put it all so much much better but the man is just a Cunt .
"Hamilton has made huge mistakes".

Please explain. As I said, I don't agree with everything he's done. But maybe he doesn't see those things as mistakes. So what, in your view, are these 'huge' mistakes he's made?

"openly disrespecting the 90% or whatever of its population"?

WHAT??? What has he done that has disrespected 90% of the population???

And regarding his taxes, he does pay tax. A lot of it. He is employed by a UK based company. (Mercedes are based in Brixworth). Therefore his wages get taxed at source just like every employee in the UK.
Where he does save on taxes are things like personal sponsorships. But so what? Are you genuinely telling me you wouldn't do the same if you could?

And there are thousands of people living in Monaco for the very same season. Are they all cunts? Or only Hamilton?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Gandalf wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:24 pm
Newmarket wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:55 pm

Course you do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes of course . Hamilton has made huge mistakes .
But his lack of humility and his refusal , to my knowledge, to acknowledge any of them pisses me off .

The fact that he stands to attention on the victory podium after a Grand Prix to this country’s national anthem after openly disrespecting the 90% or whatever of its population whose lives he clearly thinks DONT matter.

Oh he loves the country he supposedly represents so much that he fucked off to the south of France so he doesn’t have to spend his hard earned on taxes like the rest of us.

MK has put it all so much much better but the man is just a Cunt .

Please explain. As I said, I don't agree with everything he's done. But maybe he doesn't see those things as mistakes. So what, in your view, are these 'huge' mistakes he's made?

And regarding his taxes, he does pay tax. A lot of it. He is employed by a UK based company. (Mercedes are based in Brixworth). Therefore his wages get taxed at source just like every employee in the UK.
Where he does save on taxes are things like personal sponsorships. But so what? Are you genuinely telling me you wouldn't do the same if you could?

And there are thousands of people living in Monaco for the very same season. Are they all cunts? Or only Hamilton?
Mistakes are mistakes . How big they are is the opinion of the individual.

In answer to your question of what they are , imo all the points I’ve listed basically.
I didn’t say I was correct , it’s my opinion , but a lot of people would agree .

I do apologise about the tax thing . As I said earlier In no F1 expert so wouldn’t have realised that so I stand corrected.

I explained the disrespecting of the vast majority of the population whose lives don’t matter to Hamilton inc his own Mother imo) and the Hugo “no longer a Nazi as it doesn’t fit Lewis’ agenda “ Boss thing earlier on .

As I say I’m not saying I’m right or whether I’m wrong . I just don’t think he’s a very nice person and therefore resembling female genitalia.
Bring back Jonathon !

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:39 pm
Gandalf wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:24 pm

Mistakes are mistakes . How big they are is the opinion of the individual.

In answer to your question of what they are , imo all the points I’ve listed basically.
I didn’t say I was correct , it’s my opinion , but a lot of people would agree .

I do apologise about the tax thing . As I said earlier In no F1 expert so wouldn’t have realised that so I stand corrected.

I explained the disrespecting of the vast majority of the population whose lives don’t matter to Hamilton inc his own Mother imo) and the Hugo “no longer a Nazi as it doesn’t fit Lewis’ agenda “ Boss thing earlier on .

As I say I’m not saying I’m right or whether I’m wrong . I just don’t think he’s a very nice person and therefore resembling female genitalia.

You're referring of course to the Black Lives Matter movement.

Let me be clear. When people say Black Lives Matter they are NOT saying white lives don't matter. Of course white lives matter. But the Black Lives Matter movement has come about because black people are getting killed because of the colour of their skin. That just isn't happening to white people.
If there is a problem you focus on the problem. You don't encompass everything around it that isn't part of the problem. If this was an All Lives Matter movement it would not be adequately addressing the problem.

In the US black people have been killed by police officers and white supremacists for years. It's only in comparatively recent times that everybody has started carrying a camera in their pocket, and now occasionally these killings get recorded and end up on social media for the world to see. So surely it's right for people to stand up to this. And if you agree that it's right, then why not Hamilton too?

As for the comments about him only being half-black, so what? You do not need to be black to be anti-racist.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Black Lives Matter load of old bollocks blacks still murdering raping gang killing each other by the fucking hundreds perhaps they should get their own house in order before preaching on fucking criminals being killed
Black on white crime including murders is not treated as a race crime

Why not?

We are all equal.

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Noni, maybe you should start a new thread about Formula One! ;) :lol:

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:02 pm First of all, now is pretty much without question the best F1 driver we've ever seen,and he's British so should be proud of that.
If I was making a Million bucks a week...I'd be spending it as well...I'd have a private jet..
cars and big fuck off big houses and apartments,if single be shagging the hottest women I could find...Flash or enjoying life....
Don't think he comes across as arrogant/flash/cocky,big headed,any of that...But...

Nothing pisses me of more than a Mix raced person ...who only identifies as Black...first of all that's a massive insult to
non blacks...namely whites.....sorry Mum...I only identify with what dad gave me..

Obama was the same and others....Huge Huge opportunity to big up the mixed race thing and identify as such,showing
how we can mix and get along,and all be equal...but they choose to ignore their white dna which is there, aint fuckin going
anywhere,you are what you are...and Big up the Black Lives Matter stuff,and help cause division.

What they are saying is... they only half matter in this world......need to think about what he and others are doing and saying..

Life can be and is tougher for an awful lot of "Non Whites"...no getting away from that...but he could help that so much more.
This
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

Gandalf wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:35 pm Noni, maybe you should start a new thread about Formula One! ;) :lol:
:lol:
COYI!!!

Noni

Post by Noni »

Gandalf wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:35 pm Noni, maybe you should start a new thread about Formula One! ;) :lol:
JayK wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:24 pm
:lol:
Think I might. Rename this the Lewis hamilton thread! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I’ll leave it alone now I promise :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

mkhammer wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:02 pm First of all, now is pretty much without question the best F1 driver we've ever seen,and he's British so should be proud of that.
If I was making a Million bucks a week...I'd be spending it as well...I'd have a private jet..
cars and big fuck off big houses and apartments,if single be shagging the hottest women I could find...Flash or enjoying life....
Don't think he comes across as arrogant/flash/cocky,big headed,any of that...But...

Nothing pisses me of more than a Mix raced person ...who only identifies as Black...first of all that's a massive insult to
non blacks...namely whites.....sorry Mum...I only identify with what dad gave me..

Obama was the same and others....Huge Huge opportunity to big up the mixed race thing and identify as such,showing
how we can mix and get along,and all be equal...but they choose to ignore their white dna which is there, aint fuckin going
anywhere,you are what you are...and Big up the Black Lives Matter stuff,and help cause division.

What they are saying is... they only half matter in this world......need to think about what he and others are doing and saying..

Life can be and is tougher for an awful lot of "Non Whites"...no getting away from that...but he could help that so much more.
Can I ask what you are doing to promote equality?
Right now I will assume you are doing nothing. But I will happily stand corrected if that is not the case.

Hamilton IS trying to do something about it. I think we can all acknowledge that. So what is being brought into question is the way he is going about it.

So YOU are criticizing HIM because he is not doing what YOU think HE should be doing, while YOU are doing nothing.

And this seriously pisses you off???