America burns

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: America burns

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:53 am I’m not going to go overboard on this again as I’m hopping fucking mad at the moment :evil:

Let’s just say that my 9 year old son came home from school yesterday telling me all about BLM and the fact it’s apparently Black History month ....
Did he take the knee ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:03 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:53 am I’m not going to go overboard on this again as I’m hopping fucking mad at the moment :evil:

Let’s just say that my 9 year old son came home from school yesterday telling me all about BLM and the fact it’s apparently Black History month ....
Did he take the knee ?
Since the age of 3 in nursery he’s shared a classroom and playground with black kids quite happily .
The fact that he is a different colour and speaks a different language to most of the other kids has never even occurred to him.
His best friend is Asian and wears his hair up top in a little football ...
They are inseparable, thick as thieves.

Now he’s come home from school asking why white people are nasty to black people ...

Do you see where I’m going with this ???? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Bring back Jonathon !

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:57 pm
Did he take the knee ?
Since the age of 3 in nursery he’s shared a classroom and playground with black kids quite happily .
The fact that he is a different colour and speaks a different language to most of the other kids has never even occurred to him.

Now he’s come home from school asking why white people are nasty to black people ...

You see it’s working already the hatred of the bad white man exactly what this fucking farcical movement was all about in the first place
This will only get worse.

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:57 pm
Did he take the knee ?

Yes. I think BLM has set race relations back 30 years

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

It’s the new recruitment drive for Antifa,anarchists and soap dodgers brainwash em young.
The new Britain.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:02 pm It’s the new recruitment drive for Antifa,anarchists and soap dodgers brainwash em young.
The new Britain.
Schools and the BBC, amongst others, are trying to brainwash the kids of today with their propaganda.

They are trying to create a problem that wasn`t there at the start of the year.

palerider

Post by palerider »

terrya1965 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:16 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:02 pm It’s the new recruitment drive for Antifa,anarchists and soap dodgers brainwash em young.
The new Britain.
Schools and the BBC, amongst others, are trying to brainwash the kids of today with their propaganda.

They are trying to create a problem that wasn`t there at the start of the year.
Without a doubt.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Why can you say "A Person of Colour"..thats fine and dandy PC correct and all that shit...but you say "A person has Colour"
as in he/she is a Coloured Footballer/Shopkeeper..etc.. whatever ...you're some kinda Extreme Nazi loving Black Hating thug....
According to a small minority anyway....

It's descriptive thats all...as in he/she has blue eyes...Blond/Dark hair...fat/thin...tall/short...not racist whatsoever..

Colour has almost become a swearword......................some people like keeping things Black and White I spose..
Makes it all simple..

Bring it up..cos was watching something on TV... 2 women discussing the topic....One was "Black", one was a Latino
who are classified as white...cos we cant use any colour description.....The "Black" women had a lighter Skin tone than
the White Latino...

It's fuckin crazy.....

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Yet another excuse to stir up their anti white bile
Fucked if I know how they get away with all this bollocks
Oh hang on !!

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:10 pm Why can you say "A Person of Colour"..thats fine and dandy PC correct and all that shit...but you say "A person has Colour"
as in he/she is a Coloured Footballer/Shopkeeper..etc.. whatever ...you're some kinda Extreme Nazi loving Black Hating thug....
According to a small minority anyway....

It's descriptive thats all...as in he/she has blue eyes...Blond/Dark hair...fat/thin...tall/short...not racist whatsoever..

Colour has almost become a swearword......................some people like keeping things Black and White I spose..
Makes it all simple..

Bring it up..cos was watching something on TV... 2 women discussing the topic....One was "Black", one was a Latino
who are classified as white...cos we cant use any colour description.....The "Black" women had a lighter Skin tone than
the White Latino...

It's fuckin crazy.....
The problem is applying the colour thing in the first place. In African countries they don't describe themselves as "Black" because they are not. Their overall skin complexion is mid-brown, brown. In the same way white people are not actually white. They are categorized as pale skinned and this generally describes people of a European origin or used to.

Mixing language and anthropology we get the terms Caucasian,African,Hispanic,Asian,Chinese and all the other dolly mixtures and all their hybrid sub sets. Absolutely nothing wrong in that.

Then when you add a layer of socio political doctrine to the smorgasbord of pseudo science, you get something like the BLM movement as a construct.
And when you try and organise these things along racial divisions that always ends bad. Any reading of history supplies that conclusion.