America burns

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
terrya1965

Re: America burns

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:16 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:05 pm It`s very sad to hear about a reasonably young Actor Chadwick Boseman losing his life from that dreaded disease cancer.I have to admit,it must be my age,I have never heard of the fella tbh.The younger generation will know him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53955912

The way the BBC are reporting it,you think he was Stevie Wonder or Will Smith.It`s the main headline

Six months ago,this would have been in the Entertainment section. Am I not surprised?
Tbf he IS a big star . Not to me , never heard of him , but to the millions of younger generation Marvel fans he will have been well known and I think the BBC would have given the same coverage to any of the white actors that have made millions playing one of Stan Lee’s creations.

Unusual for me but I don’t think you can dig the Beeb out over this one Tel.
Maybe I am being a bit critical,but it`s their main story,with loads of other threads added to it.

I asked my 17 year old son who is pretty with it,said he`d never heard of him either.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

This mans death would have made mainstream news even without this recent black arse licking old bollocks.
He was a petty well known star in some circles although I’d never heard of him

Never seen any of his films either tbh but the big C takes no prisoners.

Funny enough the Black Panther was an all black cast and director fwiw.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:04 pm This mans death would have made mainstream news even without this recent black arse licking old bollocks

Funny enough the Black Panther was an all black cast and director fwiw.
What IS worth pointing out for those who aren’t familiar with Marvel comics etc is that the original Marvel BP episode (what Marvel used to label the “origins of “ the hero in question ) took place in Africa and I’m pretty sure there were no Whitey’s in that either though I may be wrong .

Though all the woke Cunts that have crawled out of the woodwork recently would have you believe , this subject matter , as sad as it is when anyone dies of that cunt disease , isn’t relevant to any of this lefty BLM bullshit .

I’ve said it many times and I’ll say it again .

Racism in this country was pretty much eradicated till that murdering low life was (also) murdered by a white cop in another country far far away....

There were always Black people around that had chips on their shoulders . I can’t help that . That’s their business.

But it’s the do goody good lefty cunts that have caused the resurgence and stirred the hornets nest of immigrants and 2nd 3rd 4th etc generation offspring of immigrants who were quite happy NOT to be in their countries of origin until this shit started .

I have black friends and colleagues ffs but I have to Be so careful now with topics of conversation .

It’s ridiculous and I feel sorry for my son who’ll have to deal with the fallout after we are gone.
Bring back Jonathon !

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Speaking of the Black Panther movie, all the stuff about it being the first big budget movie with an almost exclusively black cast annoyed me.
Coming to America came out in 1988, and the only white character was Eddie Murphy made up to look like a Jew. Murphy was a huge star at the time. It cost a fortune, made a fortune and was #1 for weeks.
And I do not remember one person banging on about it being groundbreaking or a watershed moment for black people.
I guess people have short memories.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Neville Bartos wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:28 pm Speaking of the Black Panther movie, all the stuff about it being the first big budget movie with an almost exclusively black cast annoyed me.
Coming to America came out in 1988, and the only white character was Eddie Murphy made up to look like a Jew. Murphy was a huge star at the time. It cost a fortune, made a fortune and was #1 for weeks.
And I do not remember one person banging on about it being groundbreaking or a watershed moment for black people.
Good movie too
COYI!!!

JayK

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:54 pm
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:12 pm I feel Black people have a tad of jealousy about our glorious and innovative past.

Rule Britannia.
They don`t want to be equal in this country,they want to be one notch above us.

In a way,they are already.You go for a job with an ethnic person and you have equal qualifications,the ethnic person gets it..He/she will probably get it even if you are more qualified for that position tbh.
I mentioned that same thing a few pages back. Had a chat with a black friend in a supermarket and he agreed people not so qualified as others will get the job coz of ethnic origin and he also thought it was a bullshit situation.
COYI!!!

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

JayK wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:59 pm
Neville Bartos wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:28 pm Speaking of the Black Panther movie, all the stuff about it being the first big budget movie with an almost exclusively black cast annoyed me.
Good movie too
Yep. Eddie Murphy had a great run for a while, Trading Places, Beverly Hills Cop, Coming to America.
Nothing good lasts though... fucking Norbit. Imagine thinking copying Big Momma's House was a good idea.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Rick_Deckard

Post by Rick_Deckard »

"made up to look like a Jew"

he was made up to look like a white person, he acted like a jew....

I dont recall anybody harping on about his whitefacing

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Was that Daniel Levy’s old man ?