America burns

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

America burns

Post by palerider »

Shit's getting real.

Trump's got the military ready.

Glad I'm not in the city of love next month now.

BlackDiamond

Re: America burns

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:37 am Shit's getting real.

Trump's got the military ready.

Glad I'm not in the city of love next month now.
The big protests have been in NY,LA,Washington,Philli. I think SF has been spared and they certainly don't allow uppity types who fancy a bit of free shopping, to do that in Texas. You can do a lot in Texas without being shot in the head but not that...

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Bindippers doing the kneeling thing the cunts

Nothing for the 39 killed by their supporters at Heysel.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

What does the burning looting and rioting actually achieve?

Apart from some new trainers and a flat screen tv of course.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:56 am What does the burning looting and rioting actually achieve?

There are many that will protest correctly(and rightly so).Unfortunately,there will be those,that use it has an excuse to riot. :cry:

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:32 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:56 am What does the burning looting and rioting actually achieve?

There are many that will protest correctly(and rightly so).Unfortunately,there will be those,that use it has an excuse to riot. :cry:
But peaceful protests never fucking happen now you’ve got the Antifa mob shit stirring as well as the gangs.
Looting and burning people’s livelihoods the cunts want fucking shooting.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Evidently this cop used to moonlight at a night club as head of security ...the bloke he choked to
death in broad day light, assisted by 3 other cops while members of the public watched,and filmed it
used to work as a bouncer there.....

Sure the prosecution will be well aware of that at trial...along with the one other killing and shooting,
he's been involved in...oh and the 19 complaints there's been about him...

But he'll get 10 do 6 and out...be resettled other side of country and crack on with his life...

I'd throw the fucker to the Rioting crowds myself...

palerider

Post by palerider »

mkhammer wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:30 pm Evidently this cop used to moonlight at a night club as head of security ...the bloke he choked to
death in broad day light, assisted by 3 other cops while members of the public watched,and filmed it

Sure the prosecution will be well aware of that at trial...along with the one other killing and shooting,

But he'll get 10 do 6 and out...be resettled other side of country and crack on with his life...

Just like George Floyd resettled to crack on with his life.

His previous life included imitating a worker from the water company and holding a gun to a woman's head threatening to kill her while his two 'friends' went thieving in her house.

But of course the media very rarely cover those bits do they ?

Obviously his killing can't be condoned in any shape or form. And yes, the police officer needs to do time. Along with the other three.

Although you could say that if George wasn't passing off a counterfeit $20 bill he wouldn't have attracted their attention in the first place.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:43 pm
mkhammer wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:30 pm Evidently this cop used to moonlight at a night club as head of security ...the bloke he choked to

His previous life included imitating a worker from the water company and holding a gun to a woman's head threatening to kill her while his two 'friends' went thieving in her house.

Obviously his killing can't be condoned in any shape or form. And yes, the police officer needs to do time. Along with the other three.

Although you could say that if George wasn't passing off a counterfeit $20 bill he wouldn't have attracted their attention in the first place.
So it's a tale of two skunks...at least Bob Dylan hasn't written a song about George...yet

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:43 pm

Im sure the poor woman had a wry smile on her face on hearing the news.