IPTV/Kodi/streaming/torrenting /broadband etc thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Whiskyman

Re: IPTV/Kodi/streaming/torrenting /broadband etc thread

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:49 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:11 pm

Probably a stupid question, well actually two stupid questions. Can you not add an app, such as LA Deportes to your Kodi build set up ? And if not could you not load Kodi on independently of your build and then add on the LA Deportes app ? Trust me you won't be disappointed with it. Which is probably the kiss of fucking death and the bloody thing will fail on me Saturday. :lol:
In answer to that first question , yes i may be able to do that , I know it’s normally possible though I’ve never tried it , but it ties in with the whole scared to touch it in case it fucks the whole thing up thing :lol:

As for your second quezzie, I’m using a fire tv at the moment ( like a built-in Firestick.

And Kodi takes a lot of storage compared with other apps so that ain’t happening for a while .
Though I will be switching to the same set up as yourself once this goes bandy .
I do seem to be getting less links than before so I doubt it’ll be long ;)
Sounds like you know what you're doing mate. Don't think you need my help, Good luck with it anyway.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Has anybody had any difficulty illegally streaming Sky content over the last couple of weeks ?

Reason I ask is that the Sky (mostly) Sports channels on both of my new IPTV services have been down for over this period.
Sky have apparently changed their encryptions to counteract illegal streaming and the IPTV hackers are working on breaking their new codes .
It’ll be up and running again soon I’m told , just a case of the hackers doing their thing .

I couldn’t care less myself as I watch anything other than Sky Sports out of (several) principle/s but wondered if any of your services have been down or whether anybody has seen Sky streams via PC or Kodi etc ?
Bring back Jonathon !

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Did go down, but all back up and running for over a week now

Adult channels all working well tho

:o
Covid in the Boardroom

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

jameskel wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:05 pm Did go down, but all back up and running for over a week now

Adult channels all working well tho

:o
Quite :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:34 pm Has anybody had any difficulty illegally streaming Sky content over the last couple of weeks ?

Reason I ask is that the Sky (mostly) Sports channels on both of my new IPTV services have been down for over this period.
Sky have apparently changed their encryptions to counteract illegal streaming and the IPTV hackers are working on breaking their new codes .
It’ll be up and running again soon I’m told , just a case of the hackers doing their thing .

I couldn’t care less myself as I watch anything other than Sky Sports out of (several) principle/s but wondered if any of your services have been down or whether anybody has seen Sky streams via PC or Kodi etc ?
My Kodi has completely shit the bed, nothing works at all and can't work out what's going with it.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:12 pm
Newmarket wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:34 pm Has anybody had any difficulty illegally streaming Sky content over the last couple of weeks ?

My Kodi has completely shit the bed, nothing works at all and can't work out what's going with it.
Xbox ?
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:38 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:12 pm

Xbox ?
No running it on Windows through an Intel NUC media pc
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Have you installed anything new on to your PC? I Installed a driver for a game controller and it killed Kodi. After many hours scouring online I finally found someone who had had the same problem, so I uninstalled the controller and Kodi, then re-installed only Kodi and it's working again.

If you haven't installed anything then I noticed some of you are using older versions of Kodi. As far as I'm aware, 17.1 - Krypton is now totally dead for windows 10 users ( and possibly even later versions) and I think older versions of add-ons such as Exodus and Covenant are goosed too.

Also, Kodi has a dependency on DirectX and your graphics card in Win 10, so if these are problematic then Kodi goes bang.

Update DirectX
Update Graphics Card Driver
Clear all the Kodi add on caches
Uninstall (sorry) and re-install updated Kodi
Disable the Kodi hardware acceleration

If you still have no joy, post an error log here and we may be able to suss out why your Kodi's are going Pete Tong.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

whu

Post by whu »

Due to knee taking and BLM support by Sky .... as well as a generally anti white ethos these days, I chopped £50 off my Sky.
Invested an extra £13 per month on IPTV (£10 subs, £3 VPNs).

Best thing I ever did. I also now get BT and pay per view via this.
Saved £37 PM and got the best and most ever Sports availability.
£25 saved on a perfect viewing of the Fury fight last week --- 2 months subs alone.

About to bring out a mini set top box, happy to forward details if needed T.

The occasional glitch yes but the best thing I ever did.

No brainer it you like your football, UFC and so on ...
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.