Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
BlackDiamond

Re: Coronavirus

Post by BlackDiamond »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:11 pm So Boots are offering up Nasal 20 minute tests...at £120 a go.........pricing out the very people that prob need it the most...

Where the Fuck is the Average UK family gonna find £500 for tests,at any time,let alone now...when those that aren't
being laid off are on 65% of their wages or something....Disgraceful, hopefully some pay back will be due....

Protest outside their shops,questions in Parliament..etc..
That's what I should have been offered. The swab, courier, laboratory method is rank useless. Now been 4 days without any feedback.

The NHS monitoring system have no recording of a test and the database they use to find a "patient" doesn't link to certain regional test areas.

I knew all this prior, which is why I was completely sceptical. Just for my own amusement I challenged the track and trace communication supply chain and was assured that the NHS spine that holds all the countries data was linked to everything, everywhere.

It isn't and it doesn't.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

mkhammer wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:11 pm So Boots are offering up Nasal 20 minute tests...at £120 a go.........pricing out the very people that prob need it the most...

Where the Fuck is the Average UK family gonna find £500 for tests,at any time,let alone now...when those that aren't
being laid off are on 65% of their wages or something....Disgraceful, hopefully some pay back will be due....

Presumably the only people who would take this test are people without symptoms ? Because those with symptons would be self isolating. Have I got that right ? So all the test can do is tell you if you are carrying the virus. Am I still on track ?

But the test is only a snapshot in time isn't it ? You could walk out of Boots, meet someone who has the virus and catch it. In the meantime you go about your daily business normally , believing you are 100% virus free. Until you start to develop the symptoms.

If I've got this all wrong please enlighten me, but it seems to be another example of Project Fear scaring people into parting with money for something that is absolutely no benefit to them.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:57 am

Presumably the only people who would take this test are people without symptoms ? Because those with symptons would be self isolating. Have I got that right ? So all the test can do is tell you if you are carrying the virus. Am I still on track ?

But the test is only a snapshot in time isn't it ? You could walk out of Boots, meet someone who has the virus and catch it. In the meantime you go about your daily business normally , believing you are 100% virus free. Until you start to develop the symptoms.

If I've got this all wrong please enlighten me, but it seems to be another example of Project Fear scaring people into parting with money for something that is absolutely no benefit to them.
I also understand it will only tell you if you currently have the plague, not if you've had it and recovered.

For £120 I'd want that and ALSO a BJ off the nurse.

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Pound to a pinch of shit,Boots bring out some ..."Easy Pay" Installment plan......£40 a month over 3
All Nice round figures...Wankers..

Lucky it's the Cold and Flu Season as well...should get a few more punters in.

All for businesses trying to turn a profit.....but this sucks..

Mind you hope there's big queues ...all coughing and spluttering,wheezing...that'll clear their fuckin stores.. :lol:

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

They have always used Project Fear to subdue critical challenges. If they decide to introduce a further lockdown then the following scenario will follow.

They persuade friendly publications and media to run stories claiming the public are requesting harsher measures. Completely made up rubbish.
Then they quote some scientific study suggesting that a lock down is necessary for some vague unspecified period.

That complete bollocks and crap is then assimilated unquestioned into the national psyche and therefore is meekly accepted.

Happened in March, is happening in Scotland now, has happened in Wales and will probably happen in England again.

palerider

Post by palerider »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:57 pm

They have always used Project Fear to subdue critical challenges. If they decide to introduce a further lockdown then the following scenario will follow.

They persuade friendly publications and media to run stories claiming the public are requesting harsher measures. Completely made up rubbish.
Then they quote some scientific study suggesting that a lock down is necessary for some vague unspecified period.

That complete bollocks and crap is then assimilated unquestioned into the national psyche and therefore is meekly accepted.

Happened in March, is happening in Scotland now, has happened in Wales and will probably happen in England again.
The arsewipe scientists are running scared for fear of them being blamed. It's an extension of the 'If there's blame there's a claim' culture imported from across the pond many years ago now. Which is why they err or the side of panic. And of course Boris follows suit because he has no balls these days.

Riots are starting in Spain and Italy. They'll kick off here soon.

Professor Neill Ferguson, the brainchild of lockdown (who also felt it was fine to shag a married woman elsewhere during it), is, along with the Chuckle Brothers Vallance and Whitty, predicting that plague pits will be needed soon and that Christmas must be cancelled.

Much as I sympathise with our friends from north of Chipping Ongar, his other demand, that every part of the country should face the same fate within weeks will lead to blood on the streets. Why punish a couple meeting their kids in Tier One Wiltshire for a pub meal because it's grim oop north ?

The country is going to hell in a fucking handcart.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

palerider wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:24 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:57 pm

The arsewipe scientists are running scared for fear of them being blamed. It's an extension of the 'If there's blame there's a claim' culture imported from across the pond many years ago now. Which is why they err or the side of panic. And of course Boris follows suit because he has no balls these days.

Professor Neill Ferguson, the brainchild of lockdown (who also felt it was fine to shag a married woman elsewhere during it), is, along with the Chuckle Brothers Vallance and Whitty, predicting that plague pits will be needed soon and that Christmas must be cancelled.

Much as I sympathise with our friends from north of Chipping Ongar, his other demand, that every part of the country should face the same fate within weeks will lead to blood on the streets. Why punish a couple meeting their kids in Tier One Wiltshire for a pub meal because it's grim oop north ?

And the rolling bullshit continues. Now there are emerging stories BBC,Guardian, suggesting it might be better to move the entire country into one tier for unity and shared compliance. Does this sound familiar ?

Three weeks ago they introduced a regional tier system that that was meant to intelligently respond to localised hot spots. Now they want to crap that idea and are trying manufacture consent.

Yesterday bold headlines of 60K deaths were reported in special opinion pieces. The actual agreed figure is 45K and is published daily at https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Today the BBC is back to the 45K figure after receiving huge customer pushback criticising the corporation of inflated bullshit reporting.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:00 am
palerider wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:24 am

And the rolling bullshit continues. Now there are emerging stories BBC,Guardian, suggesting it might be better to move the entire country into one tier for unity and shared compliance. Does this sound familiar ?

Three weeks ago they introduced a regional tier system that that was meant to intelligently respond to localised hot spots. Now they want to crap that idea and are trying manufacture consent.

Yesterday bold headlines of 60K deaths were reported in special opinion pieces. The actual agreed figure is 45K and is published daily at https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Today the BBC is back to the 45K figure after receiving huge customer pushback criticising the corporation of inflated bullshit reporting.
As a wise man once said

Once we had Empires led by Enmperors
Then we had Kingdoms led by Kings
Now we have Countries-------
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Why is this Country and what is happening here...being torn apart by our media/press and Others.........................
When exactly the same thing is happening worldwide...it's not OUR fuckin decease....it's everywhere,and far worse than us
in a lot of cases.

This is a new Virus that is spreading and mutating,and it's killing people,and is showing absolutely no signs whatsoever
of slowing down...it's spread by contact...SO..Stop and limit Contact...rocket Science it aint.
That's what we are trying to do Limit Contact in every conceivable way,while trying to somehow keep the Economy
trickling along to limit the damage to it.

The scare mongering is done by our Press/Media ...not the Government and Scientists ...they're the one perpetrating
and recycling the Garbage...
Absolutely everything but everything that is put in place is wrong....Lockdown is wrong, a tiered lockdown is wrong,
do nothing is wrong....furlough is wrong...shutting pubs early is wrong...keeping them open is wrong,no fans at footie
is wrong..

Burnham's speil.......it's unfair to lock us Mancs down but fuckin go ahead and lock the whole country down,by all
means...what is it with these leftie types, have absolutely know idea how an economy works..totally clueless...
Said before I like the guy, but is coming out with such crap,have to switch the Andy Burnham Show off now...

Why the fuck is the minority view always shouted the loudest in this country..over every subject not just this...
Everyone I see and talk to gets it...and I've been around a bit and enjoy speaking to people,getting their opinions..
and that opinion is we're doing what we have to do as well as we're able to do in these Circumstances..

It's fucking tough and Impossible to get right,have to get as close to it as we can tho..

I take the Press/Medias interpretation of this with a pinch of salt...as I do 90% of their stuff..they don't report news,they
Report/broadcast opinions ...opinions that make the best Headlines at that..

JayK

Post by JayK »

mkhammer wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:02 am Why is this Country and what is happening here...being torn apart by our media/press and Others.........................
When exactly the same thing is happening worldwide...it's not OUR fuckin decease....it's everywhere,and far worse than us
in a lot of cases.

This is a new Virus that is spreading and mutating,and it's killing people,and is showing absolutely no signs whatsoever
of slowing down...it's spread by contact...SO..Stop and limit Contact...rocket Science it aint.
That's what we are trying to do Limit Contact in every conceivable way,while trying to somehow keep the Economy
trickling along to limit the damage to it.

The scare mongering is done by our Press/Media ...not the Government and Scientists ...they're the one perpetrating
and recycling the Garbage...
Absolutely everything but everything that is put in place is wrong....Lockdown is wrong, a tiered lockdown is wrong,
do nothing is wrong....furlough is wrong...shutting pubs early is wrong...keeping them open is wrong,no fans at footie
is wrong..

Burnham's speil.......it's unfair to lock us Mancs down but fuckin go ahead and lock the whole country down,by all
means...what is it with these leftie types, have absolutely know idea how an economy works..totally clueless...
Said before I like the guy, but is coming out with such crap,have to switch the Andy Burnham Show off now...

Why the fuck is the minority view always shouted the loudest in this country..over every subject not just this...
Everyone I see and talk to gets it...and I've been around a bit and enjoy speaking to people,getting their opinions..
and that opinion is we're doing what we have to do as well as we're able to do in these Circumstances..

It's fucking tough and Impossible to get right,have to get as close to it as we can tho..

I take the Press/Medias interpretation of this with a pinch of salt...as I do 90% of their stuff..they don't report news,they
Report/broadcast opinions ...opinions that make the best Headlines at that..
I tried to reply with a giphy but it didn't work. The words head and brick wall spring to mind though
COYI!!!