Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Ironworksfc »

9898 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:08 pm The quicker the Boris takes control the better.
he's done a good job with covid and now is the time for him to make the vaccination mandatory for everyone, 1 day old to 100 years old. Vaccinate everyone so we can move on and start living again.
Gone fishing
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:32 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:03 am

I trust you will be travelling by pedalo to comply with the anti flying agenda that seems to be creeping into the media on a daily basis. :lol:
If I have to .

You know I’ve just about had enough of this Covid 19 bollocks and all the Cunts that believe everything they read and hear .
My 10 year old tends to suffer from coughs and colds throughout the winter months and he’s had another over the last 3 weeks or so on and off .

This morning , his school decided that his cough has suddenly become “ new and continuous” , ringing me at home insisting I get him a PCR test .

After consulting the all-knowing NHS testing helpline I went to the school and followed the advice I was given , disputing their “diagnosis” on the grounds that his cough is neither new nor continuous.

Their argument starting and ending with them saying that it is school ‘policy’ and in line with government rules ffs .

Well it was obvious that I was going to have to take him for this PCR no matter what as the school won’t take him back until he produces a negative test result and i have to take time off work until such time .
Now my firm have decided that I have to have a PCR too ffs and again im now losing money being off work awaiting these negative results .

And the only way I’ll get paid even some of what I’d lose is by testing positive and claiming off the government by isolating for ten days .

The Cunts at the walk in test gaff even tried to talk me into getting my boy “ vaccinated” .

You couldn’t make it up and I’m fucking livid 😡
Completely agree. I am sick to the back teeth of soppy old cunts waddling around with those fucking silly masks on and making it totally obvious by loudly tut tutting as you walk past them that they disapprove of anyone coming within 50 metres of them.

I am in my 60s and so classed as in the "vulnerable" group. But tbh I think it's time to start to live with this fucking thing, just as we have come to live with flu. And, tbh, if it decimates the elderly population let the politicians herald it as an economic benefit to the country. FFS if every cunt in my age group and above was to fall off their perch this winter think of the spare beds that would be available to those people actually contributing to the economy and not simply leeching off it and costing a fortune in fucking pills and medicines, not to mention hip and various other body part transplants that cost the taxpayers an arm and a leg (their own, not someone else's unwanted one). And by paying people not to go to work at the height of project fear we have saddled generations to come with a mountain of debt that is going to impact on the quality of life for those generations.

My grandkids were all sent home from school (two different schools) at the time project fear was running at it's height. And of course like every other fucking kid in the country their education suffered when they were obliged to stay off school and be "taught online" for getting on for 12 months. And for what ffs ? To save some 80 year old granny from catching something that might kill her, whilst not giving a flying fuck about the 101 other ailments that tend to wipe out us old fuckers , particularly in winter.

And to cap it all I have to listen to that silly cunt Johnson prattling on to business leaders about Peppa Fucking Pig. It's almost enough to make me want to vote Labour, and believe me that really is something. In fact the only thing that would probably stop me doing so if there was an election tomorrow is the thought that those mamby pamby nannying fuckwits would bring in even more regulations to try and ward off the killer plague.

Rant Over.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:50 pm
Newmarket wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:32 pm

If I have to .

You know I’ve just about had enough of this Covid 19 bollocks and all the Cunts that believe everything they read and hear .
My 10 year old tends to suffer from coughs and colds throughout the winter months and he’s had another over the last 3 weeks or so on and off .

This morning , his school decided that his cough has suddenly become “ new and continuous” , ringing me at home insisting I get him a PCR test .

After consulting the all-knowing NHS testing helpline I went to the school and followed the advice I was given , disputing their “diagnosis” on the grounds that his cough is neither new nor continuous.

Their argument starting and ending with them saying that it is school ‘policy’ and in line with government rules ffs .

Well it was obvious that I was going to have to take him for this PCR no matter what as the school won’t take him back until he produces a negative test result and i have to take time off work until such time .
Now my firm have decided that I have to have a PCR too ffs and again im now losing money being off work awaiting these negative results .

And the only way I’ll get paid even some of what I’d lose is by testing positive and claiming off the government by isolating for ten days .

The Cunts at the walk in test gaff even tried to talk me into getting my boy “ vaccinated” .

You couldn’t make it up and I’m fucking livid 😡
Completely agree. I am sick to the back teeth of soppy old cunts waddling around with those fucking silly masks on and making it totally obvious by loudly tut tutting as you walk past them that they disapprove of anyone coming within 50 metres of them.

I am in my 60s and so classed as in the "vulnerable" group. But tbh I think it's time to start to live with this fucking thing, just as we have come to live with flu. And, tbh, if it decimates the elderly population let the politicians herald it as an economic benefit to the country. FFS if every cunt in my age group and above was to fall off their perch this winter think of the spare beds that would be available to those people actually contributing to the economy and not simply leeching off it and costing a fortune in fucking pills and medicines, not to mention hip and various other body part transplants that cost the taxpayers an arm and a leg (their own, not someone else's unwanted one). And by paying people not to go to work at the height of project fear we have saddled generations to come with a mountain of debt that is going to impact on the quality of life for those generations.

My grandkids were all sent home from school (two different schools) at the time project fear was running at it's height. And of course like every other fucking kid in the country their education suffered when they were obliged to stay off school and be "taught online" for getting on for 12 months. And for what ffs ? To save some 80 year old granny from catching something that might kill her, whilst not giving a flying fuck about the 101 other ailments that tend to wipe out us old fuckers , particularly in winter.

And to cap it all I have to listen to that silly cunt Johnson prattling on to business leaders about Peppa Fucking Pig. It's almost enough to make me want to vote Labour, and believe me that really is something. In fact the only thing that would probably stop me doing so if there was an election tomorrow is the thought that those mamby pamby nannying fuckwits would bring in even more regulations to try and ward off the killer plague.

Rant Over.
Good rant

Your not even old mate and unless you have an underlying health condition you were at hardly no risk

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Never visit Gibralta - it's got the worst aspects of Spain and Britian. Very close to Cadiz (a rank terrible place - has it's own prison ffs) and inhabited by dreary drab fuck-whistles.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:29 am
Never visit Gibralta - it's got the worst aspects of Spain and Britian. Very close to Cadiz (a rank terrible place - has it's own prison ffs) and inhabited by dreary drab fuck-whistles.
You're not the first person I've heard that from

Post by 9898 »

new variant causing problems because people STILL refuse to get vaccinated.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

9898 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:17 pm new variant causing problems because people STILL refuse to get vaccinated.
Gone fishing

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:29 am
I beg to differ. Well. oh so slightly. We visited there for a day when we were staying along the coast in Puerto Banus a few years ago and I was able to purchase a litre bottle of Scotch for the modest sum of £7.00. I thought the amber nectar was cheap in Spanish supermarkets but that has to be the best deal ever. The place might be something of a shithole but as a tax haven I'll give it top marks. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?