Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
jameskel

Re: Coronavirus

Post by jameskel »

I've missed this. 😁

What's your problem, with an I'd card?
Covid in the Boardroom

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:10 pm
BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:38 am
Well let's try and unpack it and see where we converge and diverge.

You violently disagree with formal ID, because you believe it infringes your personal freedom (anonymity ?) to move around being tracked.

I view that idea as simply unimportant,irelevant in any meaningful debate. And here's why:

Lets say I decide to meet a friend,lets call her Suzie. We communicate and agree timings and location.Then we meet and have our shared experience. lets imagine we meet in a pub first. Lets say we either visit an ATM or use contactless payment.

Our jouneys are recorded and tracked by CCTV. Our cell phones give updated location coordinates. Inside the pub we are recorded on CCTV. ATM usage is recorded,contactless payments are recorded.

Now lets imagine we had to show digital ID to gain entry. What extra information would we now be disclosing ? minimal at best.

So for practical purposes it would be no different than using a bank card,oyster card,library card or Tesco club card. In fact just owning those would buld up quite a nice profile and distribute a good reveal about a person.

Once you add in anyones online digital interactions then you basically have the complete person right there.They have revealed and confirmed their preferences,desires,habits,personality traits,IQ, and financials. Which is why every single company sells/swaps customer information with everyone else.Even our NHS. Privacy only exists if you can hide it well.And good luck trying.

Think of yourself as a library book that has been read millions of times. The argument or debate is where you sit on the shelf.

And I don't care because logically I'm not the librarian and nor will I ever be.
All of those interactions you have just described are not shared/controlled by the government and do not determine whether you are allowed to enter a premises/business

Like I've said, way off the mark with your comparison.
You jest IW. Who sets the rules on licensing,trading, And the government don't control the flow of information anyway if you must ask. That's all saved to the Cloud and stored in server farms (mostly abroad - this a cost thing) That happens anyway as a matter of every day transactions;totally outside of any government controls or oversights.

palerider

Post by palerider »

That fat cunt BJ saying he knew nothing about a party last year.

:lol:

It's like the Blackadder episode with Lady Whiteadder and his inheritance. Johnson trying to keep it quiet.

Michael Gove bursting in shouting 'Great booze up Boris'.

'Boris....do you know that person ?'

If I knew how to do it I'd put it on Tik Tok.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:27 pm That fat cunt BJ saying he knew nothing about a party last year.

It's like the Blackadder episode with Lady Whiteadder and his inheritance. Johnson trying to keep it quiet.

Wasn’t this party at number 10, where he lives? I’ve not really been following it tbh coz I need no more proof that they’ll all cunts but surely if it was at his gaff, he woulda had an inclination when he was letting in people from 7 til late with a bottle :lol:
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:34 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:27 pm That fat cunt BJ saying he knew nothing about a party last year.

Wasn’t this party at number 10, where he lives? I’ve not really been following it tbh coz I need no more proof that they’ll all cunts but surely if it was at his gaff, he woulda had an inclination when he was letting in people from 7 til late with a bottle :lol:
Exactly.

'For the sake of diversity my foreign secretary is an African chief called Great Bu'

etc etc etc......

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

BJ is dirty stinking useless cunt

I voted for him

Makes me a cunt - confirmation
Covid in the Boardroom

palerider

Post by palerider »

jameskel wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:52 pm BJ is dirty stinking useless cunt

I voted for him

Makes me a cunt - confirmation
Comfirmation never needed.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:48 pm
JayK wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:34 pm

Exactly.

'For the sake of diversity my foreign secretary is an African chief called Great Bu'

etc etc etc......
COYI!!!

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Omicron is an anagram of moronic

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Thanks pale, it's nice for the wife to be proved right 😂
Covid in the Boardroom