Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
jameskel

Re: Coronavirus

Post by jameskel »

Coal eaters, let the diseased zombie fuckers, roam the streets
Covid in the Boardroom

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

There's probably been a 72 hour COBRA meeting about this Coronavirus lark. Good to see them taking all proper and diligent precautions. I mean they are obviously all highly professional and must have really covered all the bases to prevent any possible risk to the general public.

On another note, that bus driver is probably scheduled to do a school run on Monday morning... :lol:

Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

My mate Big Fella is stranded on a cruise ship in Italy.

He said there's 850 Chinese onboard so the Italians have overreacted & quarantined the ship.

Good news though, beer is half price in the crew bar during the ordeal

palerider

Post by palerider »

BillyDWhizz wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:55 pm There's probably been a 72 hour COBRA meeting about this Coronavirus lark. Good to see them taking all proper and diligent precautions. I mean they are obviously all highly professional and must have really covered all the bases to prevent any possible risk to the general public.

On another note, that bus driver is probably scheduled to do a school run on Monday morning... :lol:

And the hotel in York where those bat-eating cunts were staying is still open for business.

palerider

Post by palerider »

It's in today's paper that Public Health England are trying urgently to track down 480 Chinese tourists from Wuhan who entered the country 9 days ago.

Exactly 9 days ago I checked into a hotel near Heathrow to have a night out with friends and the following day to go to the ILS. It was absolutely chocker at reception with Chinese checking in and milling around. Many wearing face masks. For those who were with me having drinks on the boat, don't worry. I avoided them like the plague (no pun intended) and I'm not unwell, although on the Saturday morning I did have a blinding headache. I suspect however that was more to do with Fullers London Pride.

I imagine all flights from Wuhan go into Heathrow. I may be wrong but I know what someone who's Chinese looks like. Obviously they may have come from somewhere else. China's a big country, but having read the piece this morning I rang PHE as a concerned citizen trying to help.

And was told to ring back during normal opening hours by some disinterested scrote who sounded as if he wanted to be elsewhere.

It's good to know they're taking it seriously.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Wankers.
I contracted rabies, Ebola and swine flu after a dodgy chicken Madras, but after a massive dump and a couple of anadins I was as right as rain.
And I went for a 20 mile saunter afterwards, came back, tugged myself senseless, showered and back out on the prowl with the Taser and balaclava.
Chinese, I shit em.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

rRFqQkU_d.jpg
rRFqQkU_d.jpg (26.74 KiB) Viewed 4136 times

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:25 pm Wankers.
I contracted rabies, Ebola and swine flu after a dodgy chicken Madras, but after a massive dump and a couple of anadins I was as right as rain.
And I went for a 20 mile saunter afterwards, came back, tugged myself senseless, showered and back out on the prowl with the Taser and balaclava.
Chinese, I shit em.
Sounds like you shit a lot of things 😆

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

Ive had an idea for a new soap to rival the Big Two British ones.

Coronanation Street.

About a street in China which is completely empty because everyone's stuck indoors.

I think it has winner written all over it.
cstreet.jpg
cstreet.jpg (268.57 KiB) Viewed 4057 times

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:25 pm Wankers.
Chinese, I shit em.
I got it during the week.

But a large bottle of brush cleaner and a doner kebab did the trick. But I had to ask Mehmet for the extra-hot chilli sauce from under the counter to fight the fucker.

That's why so many are in hospital because of it. Fucking pansy diets.