Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
JayK

Re: Coronavirus

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:01 pm So . That Cunt Boris and his cohorts take another step towards cancelling Xmas .

That’ll be confirmed within 2 weeks I expect.

Can anyone explain WHY ?

Omicron, is the overwhelming variant in South Africa .Something like 80% of cases there are of Omicron.

A country that has only 23% vaccine take up and incredibly high rates of HIV.

Unless the South Africans are telling even bigger lies than our lot , people are not being admitted to hospital because of Omicron, simply because they are being tested as part of protocol though I’ve no idea what that means as such .

No one according to the South Africans has died of Omicron so what in gods name is Boris and most of our population shitting themselves about ?
I read somewhere this Omicunt transmits easier than other variants but is less deadly. Make of that what you will.
I bet trumps love child still has another Christmas party though
COYI!!!

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Newmarket wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:01 pm So . That Cunt Boris and his cohorts take another step towards cancelling Xmas .

Can anyone explain WHY ?

Omicron, is the overwhelming variant in South Africa .Something like 80% of cases there are of Omicron.

Unless the South Africans are telling even bigger lies than our lot , people are not being admitted to hospital because of Omicron, simply because they are being tested as part of protocol though I’ve no idea what that means as such .

No one according to the South Africans has died of Omicron so what in gods name is Boris and most of our population shitting themselves about ?
At what point does everyone pull their head out of the sand and say enough is enough??

Not one single hospitalisation with the new scary variant, that the south African doctor who "discovered" it described as having very mild symptoms.

Needed something to introduce the first stage of digital ID's that you will be tied to with never ending boosters of the most deadly vaccine in history.

Just stop wearing the pointless face masks and getting tested and all this shit will start to evaporate like a fart in the wind.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

palerider

Post by palerider »

Can anyone explain WHY ?

I don't think the fat cunt would dare mate after this party fiasco. It would be like a turkey voting for Christmas.

There'll be a few more restrictions after the 18th I would imagine, like table service only in pubs and masking up unless sat down but you're right.

I saw a meme today. Alec Baldwin has killed more people than Omicron.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:39 am

Can anyone explain WHY ?

At what point does everyone pull their head out of the sand and say enough is enough??

Not one single hospitalisation with the new scary variant, that the south African doctor who "discovered" it described as having very mild symptoms.

Needed something to introduce the first stage of digital ID's that you will be tied to with never ending boosters of the most deadly vaccine in history.

Just stop wearing the pointless face masks and getting tested and all this shit will start to evaporate like a fart in the wind.
The sensible thing is to use our own received experiences in deciding on behaviours. Don't bother with this isolation nonsense as it's a border violation. No way would I ever have a test or follow any protocols.

On the issues of silly masks,they have their purpose. On a cold day they warm the face in a vicious wind. And prevent significantly catching colds. Not had a virus in two years now. The concept might be restrictive but the practicalities in other areas are sound.

As for a barrier to coronavirus infections I wouldn't know - as I have never been tested. Some people like the idea of being in the know and self isolation. Fuck that shit I want pubs.

And digital IDs have been with us for the past 10 years - once you use Google your data is shared eveywhere by everyone. Always has been.
Those useless morons that advocate data protection protocols have not the first understandings of how the interlocking principles of 21st century life actually operates. Cunts,like the Insulate faggots boring themselves to death in prison.

The lowest of the low of course,are the shrieking #metoo brigade "somebody pinched my botty too..." a collection of the most vacous dumb humans ever to have shuffled out of the shadows - why you might ask,because the biggest human crime imaginable is self-pity. And it's all around us and infects the world and is more cumulatively damaging than any corona virus.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Can anyone explain WHY ?

I’m nicking that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:21 am

The sensible thing is to use our own received experiences in deciding on behaviours. Don't bother with this isolation nonsense as it's a border violation. No way would I ever have a test or follow any protocols.

On the issues of silly masks,they have their purpose. On a cold day they warm the face in a vicious wind. And prevent significantly catching colds. Not had a virus in two years now. The concept might be restrictive but the practicalities in other areas are sound.

As for a barrier to coronavirus infections I wouldn't know - as I have never been tested. Some people like the idea of being in the know and self isolation. Fuck that shit I want pubs.

And digital IDs have been with us for the past 10 years - once you use Google your data is shared eveywhere by everyone. Always has been.
Those useless morons that advocate data protection protocols have not the first understandings of how the interlocking principles of 21st century life actually operates. Cunts,like the Insulate faggots boring themselves to death in prison.

The lowest of the low of course,are the shrieking #metoo brigade "somebody pinched my botty too..." a collection of the most vacous dumb humans ever to have shuffled out of the shadows - why you might ask,because the biggest human crime imaginable is self-pity. And it's all around us and infects the world and is more cumulatively damaging than any corona virus.
Since when has using Google meant you were unable to enter a premises?

The two things are not comparable. When your ability to go about your life freely in accordance with common law is removed and replaced with a digital evidence card, based on whether you have had a medical intervention, you have handed over your identity to the government and they will have the ability to introduce more and more control and take over every facet of your life.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:06 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:21 am

The two things are not comparable. When your ability to go about your life freely in accordance with common law is removed and replaced with a digital evidence card, based on whether you have had a medical intervention, you have handed over your identity to the government and they will have the ability to introduce more and more control and take over every facet of your life.
People handed over every piece of their information freely as soon as they started an email account. A digital ID adds fuck all to anything anywhere.
The best you could say is you just a have a bit of repetition. Exactly the same shit contained in a different format. Wow

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:22 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:06 am

People handed over every piece of their information freely as soon as they started an email account. A digital ID adds fuck all to anything anywhere.
The best you could say is you just a have a bit of repetition. Exactly the same shit contained in a different format. Wow
Sorry BD, but you are so way off the mark with that comparison.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:46 am
BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:22 am
Well let's try and unpack it and see where we converge and diverge.

You violently disagree with formal ID, because you believe it infringes your personal freedom (anonymity ?) to move around being tracked.

I view that idea as simply unimportant,irelevant in any meaningful debate. And here's why:

Lets say I decide to meet a friend,lets call her Suzie. We communicate and agree timings and location.Then we meet and have our shared experience. lets imagine we meet in a pub first. Lets say we either visit an ATM or use contactless payment.

Our jouneys are recorded and tracked by CCTV. Our cell phones give updated location coordinates. Inside the pub we are recorded on CCTV. ATM usage is recorded,contactless payments are recorded.

Now lets imagine we had to show digital ID to gain entry. What extra information would we now be disclosing ? minimal at best.

So for practical purposes it would be no different than using a bank card,oyster card,library card or Tesco club card. In fact just owning those would buld up quite a nice profile and distribute a good reveal about a person.

Once you add in anyones online digital interactions then you basically have the complete person right there.They have revealed and confirmed their preferences,desires,habits,personality traits,IQ, and financials. Which is why every single company sells/swaps customer information with everyone else.Even our NHS. Privacy only exists if you can hide it well.And good luck trying.

Think of yourself as a library book that has been read millions of times. The argument or debate is where you sit on the shelf.

And I don't care because logically I'm not the librarian and nor will I ever be.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:38 am
Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:46 am

Well let's try and unpack it and see where we converge and diverge.

You violently disagree with formal ID, because you believe it infringes your personal freedom (anonymity ?) to move around being tracked.

I view that idea as simply unimportant,irelevant in any meaningful debate. And here's why:

Lets say I decide to meet a friend,lets call her Suzie. We communicate and agree timings and location.Then we meet and have our shared experience. lets imagine we meet in a pub first. Lets say we either visit an ATM or use contactless payment.

Our jouneys are recorded and tracked by CCTV. Our cell phones give updated location coordinates. Inside the pub we are recorded on CCTV. ATM usage is recorded,contactless payments are recorded.

Now lets imagine we had to show digital ID to gain entry. What extra information would we now be disclosing ? minimal at best.

So for practical purposes it would be no different than using a bank card,oyster card,library card or Tesco club card. In fact just owning those would buld up quite a nice profile and distribute a good reveal about a person.

Once you add in anyones online digital interactions then you basically have the complete person right there.They have revealed and confirmed their preferences,desires,habits,personality traits,IQ, and financials. Which is why every single company sells/swaps customer information with everyone else.Even our NHS. Privacy only exists if you can hide it well.And good luck trying.

Think of yourself as a library book that has been read millions of times. The argument or debate is where you sit on the shelf.

And I don't care because logically I'm not the librarian and nor will I ever be.
All of those interactions you have just described are not shared/controlled by the government and do not determine whether you are allowed to enter a premises/business

Like I've said, way off the mark with your comparison.