Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Newmarket

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Newmarket »

Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:10 pm
Newmarket wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:24 am
Quite . I’ll be injected with sheep shit rather than be unable to travel .

The amount of people still believing this crap is unreal.
I have to say I'm a little confused now

You will or won't be getting booster jabs whenever told to do so?
If I am unable to travel abroad without a booster then a booster it is .
Regardless of whether I believe it has any effect on my or anybody else’s health .
I spend 50 weeks every year looking forward to my two weeks in the sun .

The powers that be can make it as awkward as they like for me to do that but if it’s within my power then I’m going .

I’ll be having a booster jab for me and what I want to do with it not because some lying cunt tells me I’ll either die or kill someone if I don’t.
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:19 pm

Regardless of whether I believe it has any effect on my or anybody else’s health .

The powers that be can make it as awkward as they like for me to do that but if it’s within my power then I’m going .

I’ll be having a booster jab for me and what I want to do with it not because some lying cunt tells me I’ll either die or kill someone if I don’t.
Each to their own mate, 100% your choice, but one way or another whether by fear of instant death to you or others, or if you don't have the jab you can't do x,y or z, they effectively have control of you by way of a so called vaccine that doesn't work.
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:25 pm

Each to their own mate, 100% your choice, but one way or another whether by fear of instant death to you or others, or if you don't have the jab you can't do x,y or z, they effectively have control of you by way of a so called vaccine that doesn't work.
Agreed
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:31 pm
Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:25 pm

Agreed
Fair do's

The severe reactions to the injection seem to be affecting young men most, so fingers crossed you'll be fine with the booster

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

You probably made the wise decision. Covid patients in ICU now almost all unvacciniated says Oxford scientist.

And you can't beat the German bluntness, who call a spade a spade - “Probably by the end of winter, more or less everyone in Germany will be vaccinated, cured or dead,” German health minister, Jens Spahn, said.

palerider

Post by palerider »

As those over 40 now can get the booster I've booked mine. It's this Sunday.

Like NM I'm not convinced but the first two didn't turn my bollocks green and my new tits are progressing nicely. I'm a C cup now although I have to shave the hair off them daily.

And btw BD, the comment by Jens Spahn was lost in translation.

German for dead is 'Tot'.

And with it's obvious connotations, that can also be construed as him saying 'Those not vaccinated will either be cured or vermin filth from N17'

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I trust you will be travelling by pedalo to comply with the anti flying agenda that seems to be creeping into the media on a daily basis. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:03 am
I trust you will be travelling by pedalo to comply with the anti flying agenda that seems to be creeping into the media on a daily basis. :lol:
If I have to .

You know I’ve just about had enough of this Covid 19 bollocks and all the Cunts that believe everything they read and hear .
My 10 year old tends to suffer from coughs and colds throughout the winter months and he’s had another over the last 3 weeks or so on and off .

This morning , his school decided that his cough has suddenly become “ new and continuous” , ringing me at home insisting I get him a PCR test .

After consulting the all-knowing NHS testing helpline I went to the school and followed the advice I was given , disputing their “diagnosis” on the grounds that his cough is neither new nor continuous.

Their argument starting and ending with them saying that it is school ‘policy’ and in line with government rules ffs .

Well it was obvious that I was going to have to take him for this PCR no matter what as the school won’t take him back until he produces a negative test result and i have to take time off work until such time .
Now my firm have decided that I have to have a PCR too ffs and again im now losing money being off work awaiting these negative results .

And the only way I’ll get paid even some of what I’d lose is by testing positive and claiming off the government by isolating for ten days .

The Cunts at the walk in test gaff even tried to talk me into getting my boy “ vaccinated” .

You couldn’t make it up and I’m fucking livid 😡
Bring back Jonathon !

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

BlackDiamond wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:03 am

You probably made the wise decision. Covid patients in ICU now almost all unvacciniated says Oxford scientist.

And you can't beat the German bluntness, who call a spade a spade - “Probably by the end of winter, more or less everyone in Germany will be vaccinated, cured or dead,” German health minister, Jens Spahn, said.
Not what the PHE figures show BD, so who is not telling the truth??

Post by 9898 »

The quicker the Boris takes control the better.
he's done a good job with covid and now is the time for him to make the vaccination mandatory for everyone, 1 day old to 100 years old. Vaccinate everyone so we can move on and start living again.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."