Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Ironworksfc

Re: Coronavirus

Post by Ironworksfc »

Omicron is an anagram of moronic

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

:D

You must spend days searching for stuff to fit your narrative. Let it go, fiind yourself a road and glue yourself to it
Covid in the Boardroom

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:25 am :D

You must spend days searching for stuff to fit your narrative. Let it go, fiind yourself a road and glue yourself to it
My narrative, oh dear you really are a dumb fuck aren't you.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

Yes I am, please enlighten. I assume that by now, we would all be carrying passports, with a our vaccine details, bank and personal info on?

Please, if all you're going to do, is post a link from some crackpot blogger, dont bother

Have a lovely, covid free day
Covid in the Boardroom

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

jameskel wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:52 am Yes I am, please enlighten. I assume that by now, we would all be carrying passports, with a our vaccine details, bank and personal info on?

Please, if all you're going to do, is post a link from some crackpot blogger, dont bother

Firstly I will post whatever I like, nobody made you God on here

Secondly if you dragged yourself out of your cave, that's exactly what is happening all over the world right now, most recently in Wales. First step well up and running with entry into certain venues not allowed without your injection passport.

Covid free life for me thanks, amazing given I've never worn a pointless mask, doused myself in sanitizer or had an injection.

Oh and a little link just for you, just like that without any effort.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/07/81-perc ... accinated/

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Ironworksfc wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:06 am
jameskel wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:52 am Yes I am, please enlighten. I assume that by now, we would all be carrying passports, with a our vaccine details, bank and personal info on?

Secondly if you dragged yourself out of your cave, that's exactly what is happening all over the world right now, most recently in Wales. First step well up and running with entry into certain venues not allowed without your injection passport.

Covid free life for me thanks, amazing given I've never worn a pointless mask, doused myself in sanitizer or had an injection.

A little question for you , or for anybody in fact , why is the onset of winter a fear factor ?
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Winter is scary for me as the bogeyman comes out in the dark.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:01 am

A little question for you , or for anybody in fact , why is the onset of winter a fear factor ?
It's the time of year when respiratory illnesses run rampant, people spend much more time indoors and have a large reduction in vitamin D

Apparently.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Newmarket wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:01 am

Generally it's a time of increased hospitalisations with citizens crumbling at the first chills and colds. Those with wild imaginations like to forecast future viral mutations but we have met that already, with the Hounslow variant - the T-rex of all mutants. Granted that's been a popular export.

Hounslow also wants to claim Brentford as it's football club but the ground is in Kew near the famous gardens on the river and certainly not near anything named Steve Biko Way...

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Tis the season of grolly gobbing ,sneezing and coughing and spluttering
Let’s be careful out there.