Coronavirus

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Re: Coronavirus

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:02 pm
palerider wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:55 am
It is indeed my learned friend.

I'll be belting out'Oh cum all ye faithful' that night.
And let's not forget that old ditty 'Itll be boney this Christmas' and a personal favourite of mine. 'ill be driving it home for Christmas.
Fun times my good man.
Christmas classics my learned friend.

It takes me back to when I wore the collar at the First Baptist Church of St Pale the Martyr. Our Christmas carol service was so popular that people would come from miles away until I turned up one Christmas Eve after a meeting with some errant young single mothers who needed some spiritual guidance and started off the concert with 'Lick my balls please Claire and Holly, fa la la la la.....la la la la'.

I was defrocked not long after but the Lord in His mercy forgave me.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:53 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:02 pm

And let's not forget that old ditty 'Itll be boney this Christmas' and a personal favourite of mine. 'ill be driving it home for Christmas.
Fun times my good man.
Christmas classics my learned friend.

It takes me back to when I wore the collar at the First Baptist Church of St Pale the Martyr. Our Christmas carol service was so popular that people would come from miles away until I turned up one Christmas Eve after a meeting with some errant young single mothers who needed some spiritual guidance and started off the concert with 'Lick my balls please Claire and Holly, fa la la la la.....la la la la'.

I was defrocked not long after but the Lord in His mercy forgave me.
:lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

palerider

Post by palerider »

There was a map in the DM this morning. The scaremongering cunts are naturally predicting that the new variant will kill billions and although there have been no reported cases in the South West, where I live, I'm sure there will be.

But this map says the South West already has it.

In Oxford.

Since when was Oxford in the fucking South West ?

They may be arseholes but they're thick arseholes as well.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

palerider wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:23 pm There was a map in the DM this morning. The scaremongering cunts are naturally predicting that the new variant will kill billions and although there have been no reported cases in the South West, where I live, I'm sure there will be.

In Oxford.

Lying Cunts !

Trillions I heard . And if I don’t wear a mask On the bus to work I’m going to kill somebody apparently.

I know we’ve been here before but is there some kind of new mask invention that I should be investing in ?

Or does my original one still work ????
Bring back Jonathon !

palerider

Post by palerider »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:13 pm
palerider wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:23 pm There was a map in the DM this morning. The scaremongering cunts are naturally predicting that the new variant will kill billions and although there have been no reported cases in the South West, where I live, I'm sure there will be.

In Oxford.

Lying Cunts !

Trillions I heard . And if I don’t wear a mask On the bus to work I’m going to kill somebody apparently.

I know we’ve been here before but is there some kind of new mask invention that I should be investing in ?

The M2 RZ mask at £35 is a sound investment. It gives you 90% protection and will only infect Tottenham fans if you're a carrier.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

palerider wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:20 pm

Lying Cunts !

The M2 RZ mask at £35 is a sound investment. It gives you 90% protection and will only infect Tottenham fans if you're a carrier.
Can be found at any vermin control retailers.

h69

Post by h69 »

palerider wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:20 pm

Lying Cunts !

Bargain !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Lying Cunts !

What an inconsiderate souls you are my man. Failure to wear a mask on your bus to work will not kill "somebody" as you glibly state, but will wipe out not only every passenger travelling on it at the same time as you but everybody who travels on it for the next 6 fucking months if they are unfortunate enough to move within 12 feet of the seat you occupied. And of course heaven forbid if they should actually touch your seat as any contact with it will result in instant death for anyone over the age of 60.

Will your original mask still work you ask ? I promise you it will be just as effective when you put it on as you enter your chosen covid death trap today as it was the day when you first covered your north and south with it. In other words mate of course it fucking won't because it never has. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:20 am
Lying Cunts !

What an inconsiderate souls you are my man. Failure to wear a mask on your bus to work will not kill "somebody" as you glibly state, but will wipe out not only every passenger travelling on it at the same time as you but everybody who travels on it for the next 6 fucking months if they are unfortunate enough to move within 12 feet of the seat you occupied. And of course heaven forbid if they should actually touch your seat as any contact with it will result in instant death for anyone over the age of 60.

Will your original mask still work you ask ? I promise you it will be just as effective when you put it on as you enter your chosen covid death trap today as it was the day when you first covered your north and south with it. In other words mate of course it fucking won't because it never has. :lol:
Quite.

Project fear is being re-released in Downtown Grays , just in time for Xmas.

Just like Bohemian Rhapsody.
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

So . That Cunt Boris and his cohorts take another step towards cancelling Xmas .

That’ll be confirmed within 2 weeks I expect.

Can anyone explain WHY ?

Omicron, is the overwhelming variant in South Africa .Something like 80% of cases there are of Omicron.

A country that has only 23% vaccine take up and incredibly high rates of HIV.

Unless the South Africans are telling even bigger lies than our lot , people are not being admitted to hospital because of Omicron, simply because they are being tested as part of protocol though I’ve no idea what that means as such .

No one according to the South Africans has died of Omicron so what in gods name is Boris and most of our population shitting themselves about ?
Bring back Jonathon !