The Official Random As Fuck Thread

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Brookbonds73

Re: The Official Random As Fuck Thread

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:39 am
dorsetdano wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:58 pm The biggest crime is serving a hash brown as part of a full English Breakfast. Fried potato's are fine in a full English , but hash browns are a hideous invention that should never be seen near a full English!

Its like calling Budweiser the king of beers - wrong on so many different levels!
I don't mind a hash brown tbh. One of the few things the Yanks got right.

But it's open to debate I grant you.

There's a cafe in Yeovil that does the 'ultimate' full English. Their words not mine, which is...

2 fried aggs, two rashers, 2 sausages. black pudding, tinned tom, beans, mushrooms, fried bread & bubble n' squeak. No hash browns or fried potatoes. Punters asking for a veggie option are thrown out.

A joy for the fat cunts of that fine town and all for £7.99 including a cup of tea. Toast is extra.
A fine menu indeed m'lud.
We have a similar greasy spoon near me, and the full English is a speciality.
Paramedics are on standby as a few patrons have been known to hit the deck whilst leaving, not through the brekkie I hasten to add, but from food poisoning, as the place is rife with botulism.
I go there all the time, but then I am accustomed to the finer arts.
They do a vegan one as well, whereby people are led out back to a yard that's full of grass.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Place near me called the pavilion cafe do something called the full cholesterol experience. Not been there for a few years now so can’t remember all contents of the dish, but believe me, it’s banging 🤤
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:15 pm

There's a cafe in Yeovil that does the 'ultimate' full English. Their words not mine, which is...

2 fried aggs, two rashers, 2 sausages. black pudding, tinned tom, beans, mushrooms, fried bread & bubble n' squeak. No hash browns or fried potatoes. Punters asking for a veggie option are thrown out.

A joy for the fat cunts of that fine town and all for £7.99 including a cup of tea. Toast is extra.
Paramedics are on standby as a few patrons have been known to hit the deck whilst leaving, not through the brekkie I hasten to add, but from food poisoning, as the place is rife with botulism.
They do a vegan one as well, whereby people are led out back to a yard that's full of grass.
Indeed my learned friend.

The namby pamby woke wankers of today wouldn't know what hit them if a caring soul inserted a bit of rotting venison in their tofu.

The cafe in question, the Raw Kebab, do a lovely campylobacter burger too. Guaranteed to have even the poshest bints squatting on the grass verge at midnight.

You may have guessed that I've shot me bolt.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

palerider wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:03 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:15 pm

Indeed my learned friend.

The namby pamby woke wankers of today wouldn't know what hit them if a caring soul inserted a bit of rotting venison in their tofu.

The cafe in question, the Raw Kebab, do a lovely campylobacter burger too. Guaranteed to have even the poshest bints squatting on the grass verge at midnight.

You may have guessed that I've shot me bolt.
I must admit, I too have cleared the pipes.
The thought of a young Clarissa unleashing a bladderfull over a bunch of stinging nettles had me rushing for a dish cloth.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

dorsetdano

Post by dorsetdano »

dorsetdano wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:58 pm The biggest crime is serving a hash brown as part of a full English Breakfast. Fried potato's are fine in a full English , but hash browns are a hideous invention that should never be seen near a full English!

Its like calling Budweiser the king of beers - wrong on so many different levels!

I will be visiting Glovers Town in the near future and it sounds very tempting! I hope that its a mug of rosie, rather than a poncey cup. Bubble in a full English is OK in my book. Do u recommend said establishment?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:53 pm Place near me called the pavilion cafe do something called the full cholesterol experience. Not been there for a few years now so can’t remember all contents of the dish, but believe me, it’s banging 🤤
Westcliff Massachusetts ?
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:26 am
JayK wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:53 pm Place near me called the pavilion cafe do something called the full cholesterol experience. Not been there for a few years now so can’t remember all contents of the dish, but believe me, it’s banging 🤤
Westcliff Massachusetts ?
Close enough 😄
COYI!!!

palerider

Post by palerider »

Delilah and myself had the Full Tofu experience at the Quivering Nancy vegan cafe in Islington at the weekend.

It was wonderful and their rosehip tea made with organic water is to die for. And all for £39.50.

We're off to glue ourselves to something now.

Ciao.

palerider

Post by palerider »

dorsetdano wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:44 pm

I will be visiting Glovers Town in the near future and it sounds very tempting! I hope that its a mug of rosie, rather than a poncey cup. Bubble in a full English is OK in my book. Do u recommend said establishment?
Not been for a while Dan. It's by the bus station, but one closer to you, which you probably know, is Duckys, on the beach at Beer. It's actually just over the border in Devon so you'll need your passport.

I was going annually for years. Part of a lads' weekend ritual. Branscombe beer festival, golf at Axeclffe then Sunday morning fry-up at Duckys.

Sadly, the lads get-together is no more as time and tide etc..etc.., but as I'm out west permanently now, I drive down for the experience as a birthday treat. More expensive than it was but visually just the same. Cash only as the card terminal jobbies don't work there apparently.

As Jay would say.....It's banging.

Noni

Post by Noni »

This was on Twitter and it made me laugh, so I thought it might make someone else laugh too:

A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus spilled its load leaving New York.

Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyzed, dazed, bewildered, surprised, dumbfounded, flabbergasted, confounded, astonished, and numbed.
Attachments
20220429_094603.jpg
20220429_094603.jpg (71.24 KiB) Viewed 458 times