What Unbelievable Filth

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Whiskyman

What Unbelievable Filth

Post by Whiskyman »

Some people are. Mrs W just brought this news item to my attention and for probably the first time in my life I was rendered utterly speechless that such vile garbage lives amongst us. And worse that for the next fuck knows how many years our taxes are going to be paying to keep the scum protected from the usual prison justice meted out to such low lifes.

I am seriously of the opinion that people who are capable of treating kids in this way should forfeit the right to be called human beings and be used by medical science to try to ascertain what is wrong with the way they are wired. Hopefully the pair of cunts will discover the meaning of real pain when the hard cases inside get at them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... m-59489765
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Re: What Unbelievable Filth

Post by Newmarket »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:07 pm Some people are. Mrs W just brought this news item to my attention and for probably the first time in my life I was rendered utterly speechless that such vile garbage lives amongst us. And worse that for the next fuck knows how many years our taxes are going to be paying to keep the scum protected from the usual prison justice meted out to such low lifes.

I am seriously of the opinion that people who are capable of treating kids in this way should forfeit the right to be called human beings and be used by medical science to try to ascertain what is wrong with the way they are wired. Hopefully the pair of cunts will discover the meaning of real pain when the hard cases inside get at them.

I could only read half of that .

Truly upsetting report .

Those 2 won’t last long where they’re going .
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

I really don’t understand how these people are wired. Fuckin disgusting. Hope they don’t even last a month inside, the cunts
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:50 pm I really don’t understand how these people are wired. Fuckin disgusting. Hope they don’t even last a month inside, the cunts
I was very serious when I said vermin like that should be used as lab rats. We owe it to future generations to find out what is wrong with their brain structure to allow science the chance to correct it.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Brings a tear to the eye.

Hope they die a slow painful death in prison.I bet at least one of them will get it big time.

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Absolutely heartbreaking story
These pair of filth will pay big time for this ,I genuinely hope there has already been something arranged to take out these two fucking pieces of shit.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:16 pm
JayK wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:50 pm I really don’t understand how these people are wired. Fuckin disgusting. Hope they don’t even last a month inside, the cunts
I was very serious when I said vermin like that should be used as lab rats. We owe it to future generations to find out what is wrong with their brain structure to allow science the chance to correct it.
Some people enjoy being cruel and don't care if others view them as cunts,which is probably the category that those two individuals occupy.
They are therefore sadists and that is a choice thing. You do it because you enjoy it.

Therefore it's not a brain structure thing nor is it determined by say abnormal low IQ, so studying them will not be any material benefit. And anyway
the subject of sadism is pretty understood with only the origin a contested subject.

Although it's always been recognised a large percentage of staff that worked in the Nazi concentration camps were recruited because of their limited mental acuteness. It's simply easier to persuade stupid people to do morally reprehensible things.

However the convicted American serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was studied and found to possess an IQ of 140 which is considered high or genius level. The average IQ is about 100 and the US military don't hire anyone with below a 85 IQ score. At that level (<85) it is thought there is no task they could usefully master.

JayK

Post by JayK »

I think BD covered that off pretty well tbh. Would be nice if we could stop that mindset before it got off the ground though
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

BlackDiamond wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:13 pm

Some people enjoy being cruel and don't care if others view them as cunts,which is probably the category that those two individuals occupy.
They are therefore sadists and that is a choice thing. You do it because you enjoy it.

Therefore it's not a brain structure thing nor is it determined by say abnormal low IQ, so studying them will not be any material benefit. And anyway
the subject of sadism is pretty understood with only the origin a contested subject.

Although it's always been recognised a large percentage of staff that worked in the Nazi concentration camps were recruited because of their limited mental acuteness. It's simply easier to persuade stupid people to do morally reprehensible things.

However the convicted American serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was studied and found to possess an IQ of 140 which is considered high or genius level. The average IQ is about 100 and the US military don't hire anyone with below a 85 IQ score. At that level (<85) it is thought there is no task they could usefully master.
I get your point completely. But if all our brain functions were identical we would, in effect, all be clones would we not ? The things we like and dislike are surely determined by the way each person's brain responds to those things, such as our preferred tastes or t v programs. Surely there has to be some sort of trigger which causes some people to enjoy inflicting, or receiving, pain just as I believe there has to be a reason people have vastly different levels of intellectual capability, physical abilities, artistic talent and so on. I say this because basically everything we do, every single one of us, is driven by the old grey matter.

Your point about IQ is a good one although it does appear that whenever all too often we read about cases of obscene cruelty to children, or indeed to animals, in the vast number of cases the perpetrators seem to fall into the category of what most of us would describe as having the intellectual attributes of the lowest form of pond life. Of course this may be pure coincidence but it does beg the question.

h69

Post by h69 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:07 pm Some people are. Mrs W just brought this news item to my attention and for probably the first time in my life I was rendered utterly speechless that such vile garbage lives amongst us. And worse that for the next fuck knows how many years our taxes are going to be paying to keep the scum protected from the usual prison justice meted out to such low lifes.

Difficult to read that. My heart goes out to the poor lad. These people should be neutered if they cannot be locked up for life.

RIP Little one