Pipe down!

Chat about anything football related here!
Dicky69

Pipe down!

Post by Dicky69 »

hearing far too many fans getting on the owners backs about debt, transfers and injuries!I also read today fans tweeting Billic out!seriously?Firstly as for debt, have we forgotten that we nearly went into administration not that long ago?transfers, we have something like 9 players out but looking at the team we can field today it still looks better than our first team 4 years or so ago.injuries I must say do baffle me somewhat, this seems to be a problem that we have had for a long time and I can't get my head around why we get so many.Fans need to remember what state West ham used to be in and where we are now, let's face it last season if it wasn't for piss poor referees we may have been playing champions league football this season and 1 game into this season and I'm seeing Billic out tweets!

Towie

Re: Pipe down!

Post by Towie »

I thought this was about another player injury, then I realised we don't have a player called Pipe. ;)
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

JayK

Post by JayK »

Towie wrote:I thought this was about another player injury, then I realised we don't have a player called Pipe. ;)
:lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Towie wrote:I thought this was about another player injury, then I realised we don't have a player called Pipe. ;)
If we DID he'd probably be down by now.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Don't know about another player. After reading the OP I am. (paragraphs.)

Don't really understand the comment about poor refs last season and us in the championship . We probably had more poor decisions that kept us lower than poor ones that rose us higher.

Besides, if you took 20 points off us we would still have survived. So playing chump football this season is sort of painting a false picture.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Dicky69 wrote:hearing far too many fans getting on the owners backs about debt, transfers and injuries!I also read today fans tweeting Billic out!seriously?Firstly as for debt, have we forgotten that we nearly went into administration not that long ago?transfers, we have something like 9 players out but looking at the team we can field today it still looks better than our first team 4 years or so ago.injuries I must say do baffle me somewhat, this seems to be a problem that we have had for a long time and I can't get my head around why we get so many.Fans need to remember what state West ham used to be in and where we are now, let's face it last season if it wasn't for piss poor referees we may have been playing champions league football this season and 1 game into this season and I'm seeing Billic out tweets!
Agree about the people knee jerkingly wanting Billick out but as far as I'm concerned everything else you've mentioned is fair game

Shocking form by the powers that be during this close season as as they can't throw FFP into the ring anymore they use a 16 year old boy to bring up other stuff .
Bring back Jonathon !